Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form 2022-23: The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship application 2022-23 was made available by the Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh on 8 July 2022. The Scholarship program is open for both new and old applicants. The applicants currently in Class 9,10,11, 12 or any other Dashmottar UG/PG/Certificate/Diploma courses can apply fresh for this Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form, and the applicants who already applied for the same scheme previously will also get the chance to renew their application. In this article, we will talk about the Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship scheme in detail.
UP Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form 2022-23-Highlights
|Conducting Authority||Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Scholarship Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship|
|Status of Application Form||Available|
|Last Date for Applying||7-11-2022|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Last Date for Hard Copy Submission||10-11-2022|
|Last Date for Correction||20-12-2022|
- BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022
- Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022
- HPCL Technician Result 2022
Eligibility Criteria for the Dashmottar Scholarship Scheme:
- The basic eligibility criteria for this scheme is that the student who is applying for the scheme should be pursuing their studies on the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or pursuing any Undergraduate/ Postgraduate/ Certificate/ Diploma Courses from the state of Uttar Pradesh, or they should simply have a domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- Other basic participation criteria simply suggest that the student who is applying for post-matric class 9 must have passed class 8 and should be currently studying in class 9 in Uttar Pradesh, for post-matric class 10 the student should have passed class 9 and should be currently studying in class 10.
- For post-matric class 11, the student should have passed 10 and should be currently studying in class 11 in Uttar Pradesh and the student who is applying from the post matric 12 must have passed class 11 and should be currently studying in class 12.
- Similarly, for the Dashmottar courses, the applying student must be currently pursuing any UG/PG/ Certificate/Diploma courses.
How to Apply for the UP Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form?
As we have written in this article above, this scheme is applicable for both new and old applicants, the new applicants have to first register for the scheme and then they will be able to apply, whereas the old applicants can simply log in with their details and renew their application.
Steps to Apply for the Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form: New Applicants
As you can see in the image above, as you scroll down your screen a bit on the homage you will be able to see these four options, select the one that fits your qualification, and click on the register because you are a new applicant.
3. After you have selected one of these given options, a new page will open on your screen where you will have to fill in some details. Enter all the details, carefully and click on submit.
All the details that are visible in the image above are needed to be filled in by the applicants.
4. After this whole process you will be able to see a registration slip on your screen which you can print as well if you want to, with this the registration process is completed, you can now go back to the homepage and log in to continue the process.
5. Now use login instead of registering for the same scheme you applied for before. You will be taken to the login window.
Enter the registration number which was generated before, your date of birth, and the password that you created.
6. Once you submit all these details, a set of instructions related to the scheme will appear on your screen. It is advised for the applicants to read everything from start to finish.
7. After you are done reading all the instructions, at the absolute bottom of your screen, you will be able to see a proceed option. Click on that.
8. Now, you will be taken to a new page where you will be able to see various options on your screen, select fill UP Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form out of those options.
9. A new page will open with some more details for you to fill in (mostly your education-related details), fill in all of those details carefully, and hit submit.
10. After that fill in your other personal details on a new page ( these details will include information about your caste and income) now hit update.
11. Now this process of updating will continue on 2 more pages, you fill in everything that is asked.
12. Once you are done updating all your information, you will be able to complete the first phase of the UP Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form.
13. Now, at the top of your screen on the extreme left you will be able to see a homepage icon, click on it, and upload your scanned photograph.
14. Now your whole application UP Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form will appear on your screen, check everything very carefully and take a printout.
Steps to Apply for the Scholarship Scheme: Old Applicants
- The applicants who are renewing their applications do not need to go through the registration process.
- The candidates after opening the homepage of the website can directly go to the “login renewal” process.
- Once they submit all their details on the login page, they need to fill in a few more details and can take a printout of the application form.
- These details include the marks scored in the current year of schooling, enrollment number issued by their school, their current fees, etc…
Document Required for UP Dashmottar Scholarship Application Form
- The mark sheet of the exam the applicant qualified for last
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Applicant’s latest passport scanned photograph
- Enrollment Number
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Some other important documents
Scholarship Scheme Post Process
Once the applicants have filled all the details in the application form correctly, they will be asked to submit the hard copy of that application along with some other documents to their respective institutions on the date suggested by the institutions, then their application file will be forwarded to the higher authority. They will be notified through SMS on their mobile phones and emails in their email id regarding the status of their application. Candidates can also check the status of their application by login into the official website using their login details.
The final process in the scholarship scheme
After the higher authority examines all the application forms and the documents provided by the applicants, the candidates are finalized for the Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship by the digital signature of the district-level officer of that respective state. And finally, the scholarship fund is transferred to the bank account of deserving candidates through PFMS (Public Financial Management System).
Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form 2022-23– Important Links
|Download||Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship Format|
|Click>>||Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many marks do I need to score in order to get a scholarship in the UP Scholarship Scheme?
At least a 60% score is needed to be scored by the applicant in their previous year’s exam.
What fee do I need to pay in the UP Scholarship Scheme if I am from the general category?
You do not need to pay any fee for the Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship no matter what your category is.
How do I know if I am selected for the scholarship or not?
You will get an update regarding your Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship application status through SMS on your phone through Email on your registered phone number and email id respectively, you can also check the Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship status by login into your account on the official website
How do I fill out the application form for the scholarship?
The whole process of filling out the Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship application form is given in this article above for both new and old applicants, please follow the process step by step.
How do I get the Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship amount after getting selected for it?
The amount will be directly transferred to your bank account which is linked with your aadhaar card, this is why linking your aadhaar to the bank account is compulsory in this whole process.
We hope our article was informative to you, we will try to keep you updated regarding this Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship Scheme in the future as well. Thank you for giving our article a read.