UPSC One Time Registration 2022 – The Union Public Service Commission has published the notification regarding the one-time registration for the various post that the authority will be conducting. The candidates started filling out the application form on 18th August 2022 there is no due date mentioned in the notification. The registration is being conducted for the candidates who are willing to get recruited to any of the posts that will be conducted by the administration. The candidates have to visit the site and do the one-time registration process. If you are here to get the information about the UPSC One Time Registration then you are on the correct page we will be sharing detailed information about the same.
UPSC One Time Registration 2022
The contenders who are very eager to apply for the recruitment conducted by the Union Public Service Commission can do the one-time registration process. It is very beneficial for all the candidates, as you only have to do the OTR and later on while applying for the recruitment you do not have to fill out any of the details in the application form or upload any of the documents. If prospects want to make any changes to the documents or want to add on or replace any of the documents then they can update them at any time.
Fill out the genuine information in the form otherwise, if any wrong information is found by the authority during the recruitment process then the authority will straightaway cancel your candidature.
|Article type||UPSC One Time Registration 2022|
|Article Category||Registration process|
|Name of the authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Date of filing out the application form||18th August 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||NA|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Service||One time registration|
- ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022
- RRB Group D Admit Card 2022
- UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- RULET 2022 Result
Benefits of UPSC One Time Registration 2022
There are some benefits of the UPSC One Time Registration, as the authority has started the procedure the for the one-time registration. While doing the OTR the candidates must know about the benefits of the registration, and the reason behind this registration process. Although you will be able to learn about the registration process on the official website site also if in case you are unable to do so then here we have mentioned the benefits of the One-time registration process for all viewers.
- The applicants doing the OTR have to fill out their personal details only once.
- Applicants do not have to upload their documents again and again, as they will also be uploaded at once.
- Whenever the authority publishes the notification regarding any recruitment then you do not need to fill out all the details again.
- All the personal details along with the documents of the candidates are accessible and updatable on a 24*7 basis.
- The OTR information will be digitally available to all the aspirants anytime anywhere.
- The OTR information will get automatically populated while applying for any of the recruitment.
- Once the registration process is completed then the information of the candidates will remain secure on the commission’s servers.
- About 70% of the information in the OTR will be pre-polluted in the application form of an examination.
- The time for filling and submitting the online application will be reduced considerably.
How to do UPSC One Time Registration 2022?
All the aspirants who are willing to find the jobrole under the Union Public Service Commission can do the one-time registration process. We have already mentioned the benefit of the OTR process, so candidates can go through the full benefits of the registration process to apply for the same. Here we are discussing the full procedure to do the registration process.
- To do the One Time Registration process, the candidates have to log on to the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website then there you are supposed to click on the Apply online option available on the main page of the site.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page and there you have to search for the One Time Registration (OTR) for the examination of UPSC.
- After that you will be taken to the new page ad there you have to click on the New Registration option and then enter the email id, password and verification code.
- After you have entered the asked details on the site then click on the login option, and the OTR process will be completed.
Steps to do the UPSC Login Process
The candidates after completing the registration process will be able to do the login for the same, here we are sharing the full procedure to do the login.
- The candidates have to first log on to the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- After you have landed on the official portal then Click On the Apply Online Option and then you will be taken to the new page.
- Now you have to look for the One Time Registration (OTR) for the examination of UPSC, then click on that link.
- After that on the new page tap on the Login option and then, there you have to enter your information first and choose the mode for login (Mobile, login, OTR id).
- After you have chosen the mode then enter the email id and then enter the top which you will get in your mail and then enter the verification code.
- Later on, after entering all the details then tap on the login option.
- By following the above-mentioned process you will be able to do the login process successfully.
UPSC One Time Registration Fee
The applicants who registering themselves for the recruitment of various posts are hereby informed that there is no registration fee. Candidates do not have to pay anything for the registration, you can also check the official notification to get the details about it.
Simple Steps for Applicants
For the candidates who are unable to know about the full procedure for the registration or further process after registration there here, we have made the pointers for you.
UPSC One Time Registration 2022 – Important Links
|Download pdf||UPSC One Time Registration Notice|
|Click the register link>>||UPSC One-Time Registration|
|Check>>||Union Public Service Commission|