UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the recruitment for Geologist Geo, Scientist. The application window is open now and will close on 11th October 2022 (at 18:00), so all the candidates who wish to apply for the post quickly visit the site and fill out the form. The registration window will open till the mentioned date. If any candidates submit the application form after the due date, their application will get rejected and they have to wait for the next opportunity. There are some instructions mentioned on the website for all the candidates, so before applying for the post read the guidelines.
UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment 2023
The application form for the UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment will be filled in an online mode, and after the application process is completed the authority will be publishing the new notification for the further selection process. The date of the prelims exam and main exam has also been mentioned by the authority, we have also shared the date of the examination for bothering prelims and main. You will get detailed information about recruitment and its procedure here on this page, so keep reading this article and you will get all the information.
www.upsc.gov.in Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment: Overview Table
|Article type||UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Geologist/Geo Scientist|
|Number of posts||285 vacancies|
|Last date for submitting the application form||11th October 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Selection process||Preliminary exam, main exam, interview|
- KUK PG 1st Merit List 2022
- KSP Constable Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022
- CBSE Board Registration Form 2023
UPSC combined geo-scientist exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
There are some required educational qualifications for the candidates applying for the mentioned post, aspirants have to go through the criteria to match it. The applicants who will match the required criteria will be able to apply for the UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment. Here we are sharing the criteria with all the viewers.
- The aspirants should be citizens of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India with the intention of settling here will be able to apply for the post.
- The age of the candidates should lie between 21 to 32 years of age.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC and other categories, to know about the age relaxation visit the official website and check out the official notification.
- For the Geologist Group, the candidates must have completed geological science or geology or applied geology etc.
- For geophysicists, the aspirants must have done M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. etc.
- To get the full knowledge of eligibility criteria read the official notification, and you will get the information about it.
UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Schedule 2023
|Events||Date of events|
|Date of filling out the application form||21st September 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||11th October 2022|
|Preliminary exam date||19th February 2023|
|Main Examination||24th and 25th June 2023|
|Online application withdrawn||19th to 25th October 2022|
|Release date of admit card||Available two weeks before exam date|
|Declaration of result||To be Notified|
How to Apply for UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment 2023?
The application procedure has been started and many candidates have already filled out the application form, so candidates who are willing to apply for the post can visit the site and start applying for the job role. The authority will not accept any late submission of the application form, so make sure that you are submitting the form on the mentioned date only. Here we have cited the full procedure to apply for the post.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- After landing on the official website then under the what’s new section you will get the Notification for the Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment 2023 click on that link.
- After that on the new page, the full recruitment and its notification will open, there you will be able to see the link for the registration click on that link.
- Applicants have to first do the one time registration for the post aftr that click on the New Registration option.
- After that enter the asked details in the page and register yourself, later on candidate have to login with their credentials they get after doing the OTR process.
- Enter the asked login details on the page and click on the Login option and the application form will appear before you.
- Now start filling out all the details in the application form and upload the documents with the application form.
- After that pay, the fee with the application form and then lastly, click on the submit option and your information will be submitted.
- If candidates want then they can also download the application form in the system for future purposes.
UPSC Geo-Scientist 2023 Selection Process
The authority will be shortlisting the candidates based on their application form and the criteria that the candidates have mentioned in the form. After that, the shortlisted candidates will appear for the preliminary examination and then the candidates who will qualify the prelims will get shortlisted for the main examination. The candidates have to appear for the main exam and then the contenders who will clear the main exam will be called for the interview rounds, this will be the last round of selection. Candidates who will get the invitation for the interview round have to bring along the documents, after the interview round the shortlisted candidates will be called for the document verification process.
UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment Documents 2023
Candidates have to upload the documents with the application form, it is mandatory to do it or else the application will get rejected. The list of documents are mentioned below.
- Certificate for age proof
- Certificate for educational certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Other relevant documents
- Government authorised documents
UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Application Fee
The application fee for the www.upsc.gov.in Application Form will be paid through the online gate payment method, candidates can choose their mode of payment. The fee can be paid through credit card, debit card and net banking, candidate have to pay Rs.200 for the application fee.
Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Download pdf||UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment Notification|
|Click>>||UPSC Geologist/Geo Scientist Recruitment Application link|
|Check>>||Union Public Service commission|