UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has recently posted a new notification for the recruitment of Computer assistants. The application procedure has not started yet as the application window will open on 6th September 2022 and the closure of the window will be on 6th October 2022. The aspirants who match the required criteria can apply for the post, the link will be shortly available on the site. Before applying for the post the candidates should check the complete information about the post’s roles and responsibilities and what are the requirements for the post. The eligible candidates can fill out the application form for the recruitment process.
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022
The application will be filled in an online mode only, the authority will not accept the form through any other mode. Make sure you read out the notification and follow the instructions mentioned in the notice, we will be sharing the criteria for the post. The candidates have to check out the eligibility criteria before they apply for the job role. After the application procedure is concluded then the authority will publish the new notification regarding the examination, admit card and further process for the probationers. Stay connected with the official portal to get all the related updates about recruitment.
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Article type||UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Name of the post||Computer assistants|
|Number of posts||31 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application form||6th September 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||6th October 2022|
|Mode of application form||Online mode|
|Selection process||Written examination, typing test (Hindi, English)|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
- BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022-23
- Kerala PSC 12th Level Preliminary Result 2022
- ITBP Animal Transport Constable Recruitment 2022
- URATPG Result 2022
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Eligibility criteria 2022
The aspirants who will be filling out the application form must go through eligibility criteria required for the post. If any candidate fails to match the criteria set by the administration then the aspirants will not be eligible for the post. If still any candidates applied for the post then the authority will straightaway cancel the application of the candidate. Here we are discussing the eligibility criteria for all the viewers.
- The aspirant should be the domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate must have persuaded Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University
- A degree obtained through distance learning is not applicable.
- Must have qualified graduation at the time of application.
- The aspirant must have 30 words per minute speed in Hindi/ English typing
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done based on a written examination and typing test, first, the application will get shortlisted based on the candidates’ education qualifications. After that, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the written examination, and the details regarding the exam will be informed shortly. After that, the candidates who will qualify for the written exam will sit for the typing test, and the candidates who will qualify for the typing test will be called for the document verification process. In the last round of recruitment, the candidates have to carry all their documents with them for the verification process.
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Exam Scheme
The examination for the recruitment will be conducted after the application procedure is concluded, there will be a new notification for the written exam. After the notice is out the applicants will come to know about it and for that, you have to keep on checking the notification for the same.
- There will be computer-based test.
- The exam will be conducted in two parts Part 1 will be of 50 marks and will have 50 questions.
- The duration of the CBT will be of 3 hours and for blind candidates, the period will be of 4 hours.
- Each question will carry an equal mark.
- For every wrong attempt, there will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks.
- In this computer knowledge, the candidates have to obtain at least 20 marks to qualify for the examination.
- Part II will be objective type.
- The exam will be 180 marks
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 for every wrong answer.
- Every question will consist of 1 mark.
- In the CBT it is mandatory for SC category candidates to get a minimum of 28 per cent and for other category candidates have to get 33 per cent marks.
- The questions will be asked about general studies, Logical knowledge, general Hindi, and general English.
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment?
The application process will begin in the first week of September 2022, and the line for the same will be available soon on the official portal. Candidates have to wait a bit as there are still some days left for the application process. Below is a step-by-step discussion of the application procedure.
- The aspirants have to first log on to the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited i.e. www.uprvunl.org.
- After landing on the official portal the candidates have to click on the Career option and then they will be taken to the new page.
- After that, you are supposed to click on the relevant option and then on the next page, you are supposed to search for the application link.
- Later after you find out the link for the application, click on that link and you will be diverted to the new page.
- After that the application form will appear before you, now start filling out the application form and enter all the asked details in the form.
- Now upload the requested documents with the application form and then pay the fee for the application form.
- After you have completed filling out the UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment form and have also uploaded documents and paid the fee then click on the submit option.
- By following the above-mentioned process you will be able to apply for the recruitment process.
Documents Required for Application Form
There are some required documents for all the candidates, while applying for the post you should upload the asked documents. Without uploading the documents the application form will not proceed with further procedure. Here is the full list of the documents required for the application form.
- Educational certificate
- Graduation degree
- Scanned signatures of the candidates
- A recent clicked passport size photograph (Size 20kb to 50 kb)
- Category certificate
- Any Government id
- College id
- Pass certificate
- Mark sheets
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Application Fees
The applicants have to pay the fee for the application form, the payment can be done through credit card, debit card or net banking. There is category-wise fees for all the candidates, which we have mentioned below.
|Category of the candidate||Application fees|
|Schedule caste/ Schedule Tribe category||Rs.826 (Including GST)|
|Other category||Rs.1180 (Including GST)|
|PWD category||Rs.12 (Including GST)|
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|Download Pdf||UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment Advertisement|
|Check>>||UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment Application Link ( Available Soon)|
|Official website||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|