UPPSC One Time Registration 2023: The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath has announced that all the citizens of the state can register themselves in the UPPSC official portal. Through this portal, citizens will be able to apply for any new recruitment released by the state. No one has to go through so many procedures while applying for the post, just do the UPPSC One-Time Registration 2023 and you will able to apply for the jobrole. The government of the state has taken this step to make the application process convenient, simple and easy.
The facility of OTR is available on the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The link for the Uttar Pradesh PSC OTR 2023 is active now so quickly visit the site and start with the registration process. You are supposed to get yourself registered by 31st March 2023, more and more candidates should register in the portal on the mentioned date. It will be easy for you to apply for the future advertisement released by the authority after 1st April 2023.
UPPSC One Time Registration 2023
All those who are willing to apply for all the latest recruitment released in the UPPSC portal, have to first register themselves. It will become easy for all job seekers to fill out the application for any future recruitment. You do not have to upload your documents or any personal details repeatedly. All those who want to do the OTR can visit the official portal and check out the link for the UPPSC One-Time Registration 2023.
You can also stay connected with this page as you will also get the full knowledge about the same here on this page. We have shared the direct link for the one-time registration process and it is activated now so tap on the link and do the OTR process.
uppsc.up.nic.in One Time Registration 2023- Overview Table
|Article type||UPPSC One-Time Registration 2023|
|Name of the organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Scheme launched by||Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficial for||All the citizens of the state|
|Objective||To make the recruitment procedure easy|
|Last date for registration||31st March 2023|
- AAI Non-Executives Senior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- UPPSC Civil Judge PCS Admit Card 2023
- UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Admit Card
Benefits of UPPSC One Time Registration 2023
There are some benefits of the OTR process. Everyone who will be doing the registration in the portal will get the full benefits of the registration. The portal has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh government for all employed and unemployed candidates. Everyone who is asking for UPPSC One Time Registration OTR kya Hai they can check out this page and know the benefits of it. Below we have shared the Benefits of UPPSC One-Time Registration 2023 for all the readers.
- Once you have registered in the portal you do not have to fill in all the details again and again while applying for recruitment.
- If you want to make any changes to your details you can do it anytime or while applying for any post.
- The procedure will save you time and money.
- If you are applying for any position in the UPPSC portal the form will automatically fetch your information and you do not have to fill in the information again.
- The One-Time Registration (OTR) will also protect the candidate’s information and website from any fraud and misuse of the information.
यूपीपीएससी वन-टाइम रजिस्ट्रेशन Eligibility Criteria 2023
All the aspirants who are willing to do the one-time registration process will be able to do it. There is no यूपीपीएससी वन-टाइम रजिस्ट्रेशन Eligibility Criteria 2023 set by the authority. But there might be some criteria as per the recruitment released by the organisation. So you just have to go through the recruitment notification to check out the eligibility criteria. After the registration process is completed and the recruitment notification is released you can check out the criteria for a particular post. This is just to make the future application procedure easier for all the contenders.
Documents Required For Uttar Pradesh OTR Process
There are some important documents that everyone has to upload while doing the One Time registration in the official portal. All those who will fail to upload the documents with the UPPSC OTR Form 2023, their form will be rejected. Here we are sharing the documents with all the readers.
- Photograph- The candidates must upload a recently clicked passport size photograph on the registration form. There should be no stain or mark in the photograph. The photo should be scanned and the format of the image should be JPG, JPEG or PNG. The size of the photograph should be as per the requirement mentioned in the form.
- Signature- The candidates uploading the signature will be done along with the photograph Make sure that the signature you are uploading should be clearly visible. It should be done on white paper with a black or blue pen. The form of the signature should be JPG, JPEG and PNG, and the size of the signature should be as per the requirement mentioned in the form.
How To Do UPPSC One Time Registration 2023?
The One-time registration process in the portal has already begun, and many aspirants have already registered themselves. If you want to keep yourself updated and want to apply for any vacancy easily then quickly get yourself registered as soon as possible. If you are unable to get the like for the UPPSC OTR Online Form 2023 then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- To do the OTR process log onto the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e.uppsc.up.nic.in
- After that home page will appear before you on your screen, now click on the एकल अवसरीय पंजीकरण notice available on the main page.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page and there you are supposed to tap on the Sign-Up option and the registration form will appear before you.
- After that start filling out the details asked in the form, then enter the captcha code and tap on the Register button.
- After you have successfully registered yourself tap on the login option and start filling out the details required in it like Authentication Mode, User id, mobile number and OTP code.
- Now after entering the details tap on the login option and then-candidate have to verify their details which they have mentioned during the time of Time Registration (OTR) E-mail id and mobile number verification.
- Now on the next page, you are supposed to enter your personal details, academic details, signature and photograph.
- Once you are done filling out the details then tap on the submit option and your information will be recorded.
UPPSC One Time Registration 2023– Important links
|Download pdf||UPPSC One-Time Registration Notification|
|Apply||UPPSC One-Time Registration Link|
|Follow official website||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get the link for UPPSC One Time Registration 2023?
To do the One Time registration process log onto the official website of UPPSC i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
Is there any possibility to make corrections to the details mentioned in the registration form?
Yes, you can update your details in the registration form at any time.
What is the last date for the One-Time Registration 2023?
The registration process is active now and it will continue till 31st march 2023 on the official portal.