UP Lipik Recruitment 2022: UP Board has published the notification for the post of Lipik. The organisation has begun with the submission of the Uttar Pradesh Lipik Application Form for the post of clerk (Lipik), many candidates have already filled out the application form. The authority has extended the date of submitting the application form for the post. Now the last date for submission is on 16th January 2023, there is a lot of time for candidates to submit their forms for the post. Candidates were searching for this opportunity, and now as the authority has published the link for the same you can start applying for the UP Lipik Recruitment.
UP Lipik Recruitment 2022 Notification
The application process for the UP Clerk Recruitment will be conducted in offline mode, earlier the authority was conducting the application process in an online mode. Now that the administration has changed the mode of submission of the application form, so the candidates who are willing to apply for the post in government aided as well as a non- aided college should quickly fill out the form. Candidates are asked to fill out authentic information in the form otherwise any wrong details in the form can lead to rejection. All the details related to the recruitment and all the procedure is mentioned in the notification, so go through the notice and start with the application process.
Uttar Pradesh Clerk Recruitment 2022– Overview Table
|Article type||UP Lipik Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Name of the authority||UP Board|
|Name of the post||Lipik (Clerk)|
|Date of filling out the application form||Started|
|Last date for submitting the form||16th January 2023|
|Mode of application||Offline mode|
|Number of posts||4512 vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria For उत्तर प्रदेश लिपिक भर्ती 2022
There are some eligibility criteria for all the candidates belonging to all types of categories, candidates must follow the criteria set by the authority. As the application will be filled offline mode but the notification is available on the site so check the notice and go through the eligibility criteria. Aspirants who will fall under the asked criteria will be eligible to paper for the whole process of UP Clerk Recruitment. If the candidates did not match the criteria and still fill out the form then the authority will straight away reject your application. Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must be citizens of the state.
- The aspirants must have qualified for classes 10th and 12th from a recognised board.
- The candidates must have secured 50 percentile in PET conducted by the authority.
- The typing speed of the candidates should be 25 WPM in Hindi and 30 WPM in English.
- Candidates should know both the font krutidev and Mangal.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 40 years old.
UP 2022 Lipik/Clerk Vacancy 2022 Selection Process
The selection for the post will be done in three rounds, the candidates will be first shortlisted for recruitment based on their educational qualifications. After qualifying for the criteria then the candidates will sit for PET (Preliminary Eligibility Test) the candidates who will qualify for the exam will select for the next round. The next round will be a skill test i.e. typing test candidates have to qualify for this round. Once candidates have qualified for this round then they will be called for an interview round. After that, the post will be allocated to the contender.
How To Apply For UP Lipik Recruitment 2022?
The application process for recruitment has already begun and candidates have started submitting their application forms. All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the recruitment can quickly fill out the form before the last date of submission. January 16th 2023 is the last date of submitting the application form, although there is plenty of time to apply for the post, since the process is offline mode so candidates should hurry and fill out the form.
There can be some candidates who want to submit the form through speed post so you have to make it quick and the form should reach the department on the mentioned date and time only. To know the full procedure just follow the below-mentioned steps.
- To apply for the post, candidates have to first visit the college where they want to apply for the post.
- After that confirm all the details about the post, and then you will get the form from the concerned department.
- After that fill out all the details in the form and attach all the asked documents with the form.
- You can select multiple colleges where you can submit the form as the procedure is offline mode so you can apply for various colleges.
- later on, candidates have to pay the fee for the application form through a bank draft and then submit the application form to the concerned department.
- Candidates can also send the form through speed post, and make sure that the form should reach the department on the mentioned date only.
- We are sharing the video with all the viewers to get more knowledge about the same.
Uttar Pradesh Lipik Application Fee 2022
Candidates belonging to all types of categories have to pay the fee for the application form, the fee will be deposited through a bank draft. The fee has to be deposited along with the form only, if there is a delay in depositing the fee then the application will get rejected. Check out the category-wise application fee for recruitment.
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|UR and EWS category||Rs.750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.500/-|
UP Lipik Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Apply for the Post||Application process offline mode|
|Follow for more recruitment updates||Puonline|
|Follow Official Website||UPSSSC / Board of Secondary Education, UP|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority conduct PET for recruitment?
The authority will soon release new notifications regarding the full selection process, so aspirants have to wait till further notification.
How can I apply for the recruitment?
The application will be filled in offline mode, so you have to collect the form and submit it to the concerned department.