UP ITI Counselling Schedule 2022: The State Council for Vocational training, Uttar Pradesh has recently published the official notification for the admission process to UP ITI. All the candidates who are willing to join the government or private colleges in the state can apply for the admission process. The UP ITI Counselling Schedule; application procedure has been started on 7th July 2022 and the last date of submitting the application form is on 31st July 2022. You have to fill out the UP ITI Counselling application form and then on the basis of your scores, you will get shortlisted for the course.
You will have to register yourself and fill in your choices for the institutes. The application procedure has been started so all the candidates now submit their application before the last date of submission.
UP ITI Counselling Schedule 2022
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their merit list, the candidates who have secured the qualifying marks in the exam will be eligible for the admission process. Many candidates are willing to fill out the application form and opt for their desired college in the state. The UP ITI Counselling Schedule will be out on the official portal of the State Council for Vocational training, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates have to wait till the application procedure is completed, after that, the authority will be publishing the official notification for the admission process.
Key highlights of UP ITI Counselling Schedule 2022
|Article type||UP ITI Counselling Schedule 2022|
|Name of the authority||State Council for Vocational training, Uttar Pradesh|
|Date of filling out the application form||7th July 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application||31st July 2022|
|Counselling schedule||Available soon|
|Selection process||On the basis of the merit list|
Uttar Pradesh ITI Counselling process 2022
The counselling procedure will be conducted for all the shortlisted candidates, who will get shortlisted on the basis of the merit list. The authority has considered class 8th and 10th marks of the candidates, one who has secured the aggregate marks in the exam has been shortlisted for the admission procedure. The UP ITI Counselling Schedule will be conducted in four tiers and then the candidates will be allotted their preferred college. The contenders who have qualified for the exam will get their names on the merit list and then the authority will be allocating the seats to the shortlisted candidates.
Seat Allotment Process for Private Institute
- While applying for admission the candidates have to choose a maximum of 25 colleges in any 3 districts of the state.
- The applicants may be given an option in a different order of preference for Group A and B, then the authority will be preparing the merit list separately for both groups A and B.
- The seats for the candidates will be available institute wise business number wise and district levels. The seat will be allotted to all the candidates as per their preference that they will be filling in the application form.
- The selection list of groups A will be prepared first and if any candidates get their names in Group A then, the candidates will not be considered for Group B selection list.
Seat Allotment process for Government Institute
- For government institutes, the candidates can opt for a maximum of 10 institutes in Group A and in Gropu B.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of superiority as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination.
- If any two of the candidate get similar marks in the exam then the preference will be given to the candidate who is older in age.
How to Get Registered for UP ITI Counselling?
All the candidates who match the eligibility criteria and have gotten their names on the merit list will be able to register themselves for the counselling session. The UP ITI Counselling Schedule will be shortly available on the official portal, so candidates have to wait till further notification is published. Follow the steps to register yourself for the counselling process.
- To get yourself registered for the counselling, log on to the official portal of the State Council for Vocational training, Uttar Pradesh i.e. www.scvtup.in.
- After visiting the site you will be redirected to the main page o the site and there you have to search for the UP ITI counselling registration link.
- After you have to find out the link then click on that link and then on the next page start filling out the details asked you.
- After you have filled out all the details then tap on the Submit option, and then your information will be recorded.
- Later if you want then you can also download the form and keep it safe with you for future use.
- By following the above-mentioned steps you will be able to register yourself for counselling sessions.
Details to be filled in registration Form
Candidates have to fill out all the asked details in the registration form, here we have listed some details for you.
- Name of the candidate
- College preference
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Serial number
UP ITI Counselling Schedule 2022: Important Links
|Download||UP ITI Brochure|
|Check>>||State Council for Vocational training official website|