UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has started accepting the online application form for the recruitment of Junior Assistant. Interested candidates can visit the official website and start applying for the post, the application link will be available till 20th December 2022 after that no candidate will be able to submit the form. The details filled in the application form should be genuine, if the authority finds out that the contenders have filled out any inaccurate information in the application form then the authority will cancel the candidature of the aspirant.
To get the full information about the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment read the full article, we will be discussing the eligibility criteria, selection process, application process etc.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification
The application process for the recruitment of Junior Assistant began on 30th November 2022, all the candidates who were interested in the job role have started submitting the form. The recruitment is being conducted for a total of 445 vacancies. The aspirants are looking forward to the eligibility criteria so that they can apply for the post as per the requirement. The application form will be submitted in the fourth week of December 2022. After that, the recruitment process will commence and the eligible candidates will be called for the selection process. We will also be sharing the full selection process for the JA recruitment, so you can also refer to this page for further information about the recruitment.
psc.uk.gov.in Junior Assistant Recruitment – Highlights
|Article type||UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment|
|Name of the organisation||Uttarakhand Public service Commission|
|Name of the post||Junior Assistant|
|Number of posts||445 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application||30th November 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||20th December 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Selection process||Written exam/ Computer practical, skill test/ DV/ medical test|
Uttarakhand PSC JA Eligibility Criteria 2022
All aspirants who have already begun the application process are informed that it is necessary for all the candidates to fulfil the benchmarks set by the authority or else the aspirants will not be able to appear for the recruitment process. Even if the candidates fill out the form without matching the requirement their application will automatically get cancelled. Thoroughly read out the notification and check the essential qualification for the recruitment process. Here we are sharing the eligibility criteria for the recruitment.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have qualified class 12th from a recognized board.
- The aspirants shall have a basic knowledge of computers.
- The minimum age of the candidate for the post should be 18 years old and the maximum age limit should be 42 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved categories go through the notification to check out the age relaxation.
उत्तराखंड पीएससी Selection Process 2022
The candidates who are applying for the post will get shortlisted for the recruitment process based on their eligibility criteria. After that the candidates will be called for the written examination, the candidates who will qualify for the examination will be called for the computer practical examination and then the candidates will sit for the skill test. The candidates who will qualify for the test will then get selected for the document verification process, candidate shave to carry the same document with them that they have uploaded with the application form for the verification process.
After that there will be a medical test for all the candidates, one who will clear the test will only be eligible for the post and then the shortlisted candidate will get the appointment letter for the post.
How To Apply For UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
The application process for UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment has begun, so all the aspirants who are willing to apply for the post under UKPSC can visit the site and start filling out the application form for the same. Many candidates were searching for a new job role under the organisation, and now the authority has published the notification regarding the new recruitment. Interested candidates are asked to visit the site and check out the full notification of the post and apply for the post. Check out the full procedure to apply for the recruitment.
- To apply for the recruitment log on to the official portal of Uttarakhand Public service Commission i.e. psc.uk.gov.in.
- After landing on the official portal the candidates are asked to tap on the notification available under the Announcement section.
- Then you will be diverted to the new page and there you have to tap on the advertisement option and check out the eligibility criteria for the post.
- After that click on the Click Here option under the Link to Apply section, read the instruction mentioned on the next page and then tap on Apply Now option.
- After that fill out all the details in the application form and then upload the asked documents with the application form.
- After that pay the fee for the application form and then click the submit option and your application will be submitted for the post.
- By following the above-mentioned steps the candidates will be able to apply for the recruitment process successfully.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download Pdf||UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification|
|Apply for the recruitment||UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Application link|
|Follow official portal||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the last date to apply for UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
The last date to submit the application form for recruitment is on 20th December 2022
Where can I get the link for the application process for UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the recruitment process log on to the official portal of UKPSC i.e. psc.uk.gov.in
What are the eligibility criteria for the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
The eligibility criteria for the post are mentioned in the above article clearly, so check the full article to know more about it.