UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board will soon begin with the submission of the application form for the Nursing Officer position. The application process for the UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 started on 12th January 2023. All interested candidates are asked to submit the application form by 1st February 2023. The authority will not entertain any late submission of the application form, so make sure to submit it within the time period.
Everyone is required to first go through the UKMSSB Nursing Vacancy 2023 details and other such details in the official notification. You are also supposed to check out the important instructions and essential qualifications mentioned for all the contenders. If you are here to know everything about recruitment then you are on the correct page, we will be sharing every single detail with all the readers.
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
The application procedure for the Nursing Officer Recruitment will start shortly, all those who want to apply for the recruitment can go through the instruction mentioned in the official portal. You will be able to check out the requirements that the organisation is looking forward to in a new contender. The recruitment is being conducted for a total of 1564 UKMSSB Nursing Officer Vacancies. If you fall under the required criteria you will be able to apply for the recruitment process.
|Article type||UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the organisation||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB)|
|Name of the post||Nursing Officer|
|Number of posts||1564 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application||12th January 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application||1st February 2023|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
उत्तराखंड स्वास्थ्य विभाग भर्ती Vacancy Details 2023
The candidates who will get shortlisted for the recruitment will be paid in Level 7, the pay scale for this post is Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400
|Category of the candidate||Number of vacancies|
|Other backward class||187|
|Economically weaker sections||155|
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023: Application for 255 Librarian Posts
- Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- RRC SER Apprentices Online Form
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Important Dates
|Event||Date of Event|
|Date of publishing the Notification||3rd January 2023|
|Date of filling out the application form||12th January 2023 (Thursday)|
|Last date for submitting the form||1st February 2023 (Wednesday) by 5:00 PM|
|Last date for fee submission||1st February 2023 (Wednesday) by 5:00 PM|
Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023
All those who will fall under the required criteria will be able to apply for the recruitment, this is to inform all the aspirants that only deserving candidates will get the opportunity to appear for the recruitment process. The organisation have set the Uttarakhand Nursing officer Eligibility Criteria 2023 for all those who want to sit for the recruitment. It is expected from all job seekers to fill out the authentic information in the form. In the later stage of recruitment if the authority came across any wrong information in the form then they will cancel your candidature. Now check out the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for the position.
- The candidate must hold Indian nationality
- The aspirant must possess a B. Sc(Hons) in nursing from a University recognised by IndianNursingg Council, or OR
- The candidates must have done Indian Post Basic Nursing from a recognised University. OR
- The candidate has done diploma in general nursing and a midwifery/psychiatrist from a well-known university.
- The candidate must have a working knowledge of Hindi.
- For preferential qualification, the candidate should have served at least two years in the territorial army.
- The candidate should have obtained a B or C certificate from the National cadet corps.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years old and the maximum age should be 42 years old.
- The authority will be availing the age relaxation for candidates belonging to different categories so check out the age relaxation on the official notification.
There are some important documents that everyone has to upload while filling out the form. It is mandatory as the authority will be verifying the documents at the time of the selection process. Those who fail to attach the documents with the form to their application will get rejected by the authority. Here we are sharing the list of the documents that have to be uploaded along with the Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Application Form 2023.
- High school certificate
- Intermediate certificate
- Domicile for proof of permanent residence
- Category certificate
- Subcategory certificate (Ex- Army, PWD, Dependent of freedom Fighter DFF, Orphan children of the state etc)
- Degree/ Diploma (mark sheets for all semester)
- Degree/ Diploma Passing certificate)
- NCC/ Territorial certificate
- Any government-authorised documents (Adadhar card, Pan card, voter id etc)
How To Apply For UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
The application process for the Nursing officer recruitment wi begin after two days, so all the contenders who are waiting on the application link have to be a little patient. Many candidates have waited for this opportunity and now as the authority has announced the recruitment everyone is very excited to apply for it. If you are not getting the application link on the authority website then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- To apply for the recruitment visit the official website of Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board i.e. ukmssb.org
- After landing on the official website you will be able to see Apply Now option on the top right side of the main page, tap on that option.
- Now you will be taken to the new page where again you have to click on the Apply Now option.
- Afterwards, on the next page, you have to search for the UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 notice and then tap on the Login option.
- Now on the new page, you are required to first do the registration, and for that click on the Candidate registration option.
- After that start filling out the entries on the next page and complete the registration process by entering the post name, candidate’s name, mail id and mobile number.
- After that tap on the Get OTP option and within a second, you will receive the OTP in your e-mail id and in your mobile number through SMS.
- Now keep the OTP save with you and then go back to the window and log in using your registration number, password and captcha code and then tap on the Sign In option.
- After that the application form will appear before you on your screen, fill out all the details in the form and upload the documents with the form.
- After that pay the fee for the application form and then preview the application form once submitted and then tap on the submit option.
- Now your information will be recorded successfully, if you want then you can also take the printout of the form and keep it safe with you for future reference.
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Download pdf||UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification|
|Apply For recruitment||UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment (Application Link Activated Soon)|
|Follow official website||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
When will the authority release the application link for the UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
The link for the application will be out on 12th January 2023 on the official portal.
Is there any other mode of submitting the application form for recruitment?
No, the application will only be submitted online mode, there is no other way of submitting the application form.
What is the mode of selection for the Nursing Officer recruitment 2023?
The selection of the candidates will be done based on the merit list and marks obtained by the candidate in the degree/ diploma course.