TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2022: Many candidates were searching for a new jobrole under the Revenue Department in Tamil Nadu. The department has released a new notification for the 2748 village assistant vacancy for all interested candidates. If you are keen to apply for the position then visit the official website and start applying for the Tamil Nadu Revenue Department Recruitment. The application commenced on 10th October 2022 and the last date for submitting the revenue department recruitment form is on 7th November 2022. Candidates who want to get detailed information about the TN Revenue Department Recruitment must stick to this website.
TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2022
For all the applicants who are seeking a job in the revenue department, this is a very good opportunity for them. Start with the application process, as after the last date of submission the management will not accept any application form. Fill out all the essential details in the www.tn.gov.in Recruitment Form and upload the documents along with the form, the form should not be sent to the organisation via post. If any candidates fill out any inaccurate information in the form then they will face the consequences for the same. Their form will straightaway get cancelled by the authority and then they will have to wait for the next opportunity.
Tamil Nadu Village Assistant Post- Overview Table
|Name of the article||TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2022|
|The category of the article||Recruitment|
|Name of the conducting authority||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the post||Village assistant|
|Number of posts||2748 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application form||10th October 2022|
|Closure of the application window||7th November 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Pay scale||Rs. 11,100 – Rs. 35,100|
|Selection process||Written test, interview round|
தமிழக வருவாய் துறை Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All the aspirants are asked to thoroughly go through the required eligibility criteria for www.tn.gov.in Recruitment. The aspirants must fall under be eligibility criteria set by the organisation otherwise the application will get rejected if the rules are not followed by the applicants. You will be able to check the educational qualification on the official notification available on the official portal. Go through the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The candidates must know their native language and also know how to write Tamil.
- The aspirant must have qualified at least class 5th.
- The minimum age limit for the candidate is 21 years old and the maximum age limit is 32 years old.
- Other than the unreserved category the candidates belonging to other categories have an age limit for them is 37 years old.
www.tn.gov.in Revenue Dept 2022 Selection process
Candidates who want to know about the selection process for the village assistant post, are hereby informed that there will be two rounds of selection. Firstly the candidates who get selected for the post based on their educational qualifications will sit for a written examination. Candidates will soon get to know about the date for the written exam, after clearing the written exam the candidates will get an invitation for an interview round. Only the shortlisted candidates will go further for the interview round. Moreover, the candidates who will qualify for both rounds will get selected for the post.
How To Apply For TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2022?
The administration has begun with the submission of an online application form for village assistant recruitment, all the candidates who are willing to apply for the post can visit the site. Candidates have already filled out the application form in considerable amounts. Go through the step-by-step procedure for the application form.
- To apply for the post, log on to the official website of the Government of Tamil Nadu i.e. www.tn.gov.in
- Now that you have visited the site, then check out the link for the village assistant post under the What’s New box.
- Now click on the mentioned link and then you will be diverted to the new page and there you will get the form for the recruitment.
- Now start entering the asked credentials in the form and then upload the important documents with the form.
- After you have filled out the form you have to enter the captcha code and submit the information by clicking on the Save option.
- Lastly, click on the Print your Application form option and save your application in your system
Documents Required For Village Assistant Application Form
All the candidates must upload the requested documents with the application form, no form will be selected without documents. Before applying for the post candidates should be prepared with all their documents, to make it easy we have listed the asked documents for all the viewers.
- A passport-size photograph of the candidate (Size- 500 Kb)
- Domicile certificate
- Signature of the candidate (Size- 500 Kb)
- Academic certificates
- Driving license of the candidate on or before 01.07.2022
- Category certificate of the candidate
- Other relevant certificates
TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download Pdf||TN Revenue Department Recruitment Notification|
|Apply For Recruitment||TN Revenue Department Application Link|
|Follow for more recruitment updates||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Follow Official Website||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority conduct the written examination for TN Revenue Department Recruitment?
The written examination for recruitment will be conducted soon by the officials, candidates will shortly get the information about it.
When is the last date for submitting the application form for TN Revenue Department Recruitment?
Candidates are supposed to submit the application form by 7th November 2022.