TN ITI Rank List 2022: The Directorate of Employment and Training, Tamil Nadu has done with the submission of the application form to get admission to the ITI college. After the application procedure is completed all the candidates are eagerly waiting for the declaration of the TN ITI Rank list. The authority will be releasing the TN ITI rank list for admission on 23rd July 2022, so all the candidates can visit the site and download the rank list on the given date. Admission will be granted to the candidates on the basis of their educational qualifications, which have already been given in the official notification.
If you want more information about the TN ITI merit list then go through the full article and grab all the information about it.
TN ITI Rank List 2022
The rank list will be available online mode only mode, for which you have to visit the official portal of the Directorate of Employment and Training. The candidate who has qualified in classes 8th and 10th has applied for the admission to Industrial Training Institute in the state. The merit list will appear in a pdf format before you, check out the list and download it for future use. After the candidate gets shortlisted through the merit list, they will be called for the further selection procedure. You have to be present to complete all the other formalities, if you fail to appear for the further procedure your seat will be simply cancelled and will be given to some other candidate.
ITI Admission Merit List 2022- Highlights
|Article type||TN ITI Rank List 2022|
|Article category||Merit list|
|Name of the course||Industrial Training Institute ITI|
|Name of the authority||Directorate of Employment and Training, Tamil Nadu|
|Declaration of the rank list||23rd July 2022|
|Eligibility criteria||8th and 10th pass out candidates|
TN ITI Rank list – Selection process 2022
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Tamil Nadu ITI merit list, the candidates who have qualified the eligibility criteria will get their names on the merit list. As per the required criteria mentioned in the official notification, the candidates must have qualified classes 8th or 10th. The candidate who has qualified for the matriculation with the required marks will get shortlisted for the further admission procedure. The Tamil Nadu ITI rank list or the merit list will be prepared accordingly after the eligible candidates get shortlisted. The shortlisted candidates will then be called for the counselling session, where they will be allotted their preferred college.
How to check the TN ITI Rank List 2022?
All the aspirants who have successfully applied for the TN ITI admission procedure can check out the rank list on the official portal. The authority has declared the date of publishing the TN ITI rank list 2022 on the official portal, and we have also mentioned the date in the above table. We will be providing you with the direct link for the Rank list or merit list here on this page, so stay in touch with this page. Now check out the procedure to check and download the rank list.
- To check out the Rank list, first, log on to the official portal of the Directorate of Employment and Training, Tamil Nadu i.e. skilltraining.tn.gov.in.
- Post visiting the site then on the main page of the site you will be able to see the notification of TN ITI Rank List 2022, once you find out the link click on that link.
- After you have clicked on the link then on the fresh page the Rank list will be available before you in Pdf format, check out the full list.
- Later, you can download the TN ITI rank list 2022 by clicking on the download icon and then if you want then you can also take the printout of the rank list.
- By following the entire procedure you will be able to download the Rank list successfully.
TN ITI Post Proces 2022
The candidates who get shortlisted for the admission process will get an invitation for the counselling session it is mandatory for the candidates to appear for the counselling session. If any candidates fail to attend the counselling session, their seats will be given to other candidates. Applicants have to carry all their documents with them for verification, after the verification procedure is completed the authority will allocate the seat to the candidates. Here is the full list of the documents that candidates have to carry during the counselling program.
- Matriculation mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Community certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- School leaving certificate
TN ITI Tie Breaking 2022
After the merit list or Ranklist is out there is a chance of getting equal marks by any two of the candidates, so to deal with that kind of situation the authority will use this tie-breaking rule. whenever this happens the authority uses this rule and by doing this they get their eligible candidate. Here are some tie breaking rules for all the candidate, check it out carefully.
- If two of the candidate are sharing same marks then the authority will checking their mathematics marks. If one of the candidates is scoring higher marks in the subject, will be considered for the further procedure.
- If still the difference remains the same then the authority will be checking science marks.
- The authority can also use the total final marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
- If the difference still remains the same which rarely happens then the authority will be checking the date of birth of the candidate. The one who is older in age will be given preference and will get shortlisted for the further selection process.
ITI Admission Merit List 2022- Key dates
|Date of registration||June 2022|
|Last date of registration||July 20th 2022|
|Release date of TN ITI rank list||July 23rd 2022|
|Declaration of provisional seat allotment||July 25th 2022|
|Final allotment list||July 25th to 27th 2022|
TN ITI Rank List 2022 Important Links
|Download Pdf||TN ITI Schedule|
|Click>>||TN ITI Prospectus|
|Official website||Directorate of Employment and Training, Tamil Nadu|