SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Application Form – The staff selection commission has published a new notification regarding the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, electrical, mechanical and quantity surveying and contracts). As per the latest notification, the application window is open and the last date of submitting the application form is on 2nd September 2022. This is the opportunity for all the job seekers who are seeing jobs under SSC. Candidates can go through the full notification published by the authority on the official portal. To get the full information about the SSC JE Recruitment read the full article.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Application Form
The Staff Selection Commission has come up with a competitive examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineering. The aspirants willing to apply for the recruitment can visit the site and apply for the recruitment, the application form will be filled in online mode. Applicants have to go through the instruction given in the notification, once the application process is completed then the authority will be releasing a new notification regarding the exam date, admit card etc.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 – Overview Table
|Article type||SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Application Form|
|Name of the authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer (Civil, electrical, mechanical, and quantity surveying and contracts)|
|Number of posts||various|
|Date of filing out the application form||12th August 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||2nd September 2022 (2300 hours)|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Selection process||Written exam, document verification|
Eligibility criteria for SSC JE Recruitment 2022
A large number of candidates have already applied for the recruitment till now, and there are still many seats left for the recruiters. Candidates should start submitting the application form for the JE recruitment, submit the form before the closure of the application window. The candidates have to go through the notification to check the eligibility criteria set by the authority for all the candidates. Here we are sharing the full education qualification ad other criteria for the jobrole.
- The candidate must be a citizen of either India, Bhutan or Nepal.
- A Tibetian refugee who has comes to India to permanently settle in India will be eligible to apply for the post.
- The age of the candidates for various JE posts should be 30 to 32 years old.
- There is age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBCC/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD.
- The applicants must have a Diploma/Degree in any of the filed for which they are going to apply from a recognised college university/ institute.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022- Schedule
|Events||Date of event|
|Date of filling out the application form||12th August 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||2nd September 2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online application form||2nd September 2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date for generation of offline challan||2nd September 2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date for making an online payment||3rd September 2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date for payment through chalan ( working hours)||3rd September 2022 (2300 hours)|
|Date of modification in the application form||4th September 2022 (2300 hours)|
|Computer-based test||November 2022|
|Schedule for paper II||To be notified|
- LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
- Air Force Station Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
- BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment 2022
How to apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2022?
The application for JE recruitment will be filled in online mode, so candidates have to visit the official portal and fill out the application form on the given date. The link for the application form is available on the portal. If you are unable to apply for the recruitment then here we are sharing the full procedure for you.
- To apply for SSC JE recruitment firstly candidates have to visit the official portal of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- After visiting the site then the candidates have to first register themselves and click on the New registration option available on the right side of the main page.
- You will be taken to the new page and there you are required to fill out all the asked details, and then click on the Submit option.
- Now after successfully registering yourself then on the main page you have to enter the login details like – User id and password then enter the captcha code and then click on the login option.
- Now the application form will appear before you start filling out the form and uploading all the required documents.
- After you have filled in all the details and uploaded the document then pay the fee for the application form and then click on the submit option.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Documents
There are several documents that the candidates have to upload when applying for the recruitment, and it is mandatory to upload the documents otherwise the application will not proceed further. Check out the below list of documents.
- Marticulation/ Secondry certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id
- Driving license
- College id
- Employer id (Gov/ PSU)
- Ex-servicemen discharge book issued by the ministry of defence.
- Any id card issued by the government
- Experience certificate ( If applicable)
- A person with a disability certificate ( if applicable)
- Certificate for age relaxation.
- No objection certificate
Staff Selection Commission JE Exam Scheme 2022
The exam for the junior engineer in different posts will be conducted momentarily, the authority will release the notification for this separately. The exam date will be shortly announced by the administration on the official portal, so stay connected with the portal to get all the related updates.
- The exam will consist of two papers Paper I and II.
- Paper, I will be an objective type (computer-based test)
- Paper II will be descriptive.
- Part I questions will be asked from general intelligence, reasoning and general awareness.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- There will be a total of 100 multiple choice questions
- Paper II will be a descriptive type.
- There will be a total of 300 questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- The questions will be asked about general engineering(Civil, Electrical and mechanical)
SSC JE application Fee 2022
All the candidates have to pay the fee for the application form, while applying for the recruitment process without paying the fee the application will not proceed for further procedure. The fee can be paid through credit card, debit card and net banking. The fee payable is Rs.100/- only, women and candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted to pay the fee.
SSC Junior Engineer Payyscale 2022
SSC JE Payscale – (Rs 35400-112400/-)
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Application Form – Important Links
|Download pdf||SSC JE recruitment notification|
|Click here>>||SSC JE Application link|
|Official website||Staff Selection Commission|