SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2023: The Service Selection Commission released the notification for the Ground duty constables on 27 October 2022 and the written exam for the recruitment was conducted from 10 January 2023 to 14 February 2023. After the written examination, SSC GD Constable Exam answer key will be released by the officials. Students can download the answer key from the official website.
SSC GD Constable answer key helps the candidate to evaluate the marks of the written exam. An update about the answer key of the written exam of the GD constable will be informed on the official website. The interested candidate can also follow our website for updates about the SSC GD Constable answer key. The detail about the SSC GD Constable answer key and the exam is given below.
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2023: Overview
|Name of the post||Ground duty post|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Service selection Commission|
|Number of vacancies||24369|
|Mode of examination||Computer-based exam (CBT)|
|Procedure of examination||1. Computer-based exam|
2. Physical efficiency test
3. Physical standard exam
4. Medical examination
|CBT total marks||100|
|Exam date||January 2023|
|Answer key||February 2023|
Download SSC GD constable Answer Key
The release of the answer key of the SSC GD exam will be updated in the official website notifications where the candidate can easily browse and check the answer key. The process to download the answer key is explained in the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Service Selection Board(SSC): https://ssc.nic.in/
- On the home page of the SSC website, click on the notification showing the answer key of the SSC GD constable.
- A Notice of the SSC will appear on your screen and below the notice, a link will be provided.
- Click on the provided link.
- Now, enter your roll number and password which were provided at the time of registration and click on “log in”.
- After login in, the answer key of the SSC GD exam will appear on your screen.
- Candidates can evaluate their answers accordingly.
Evaluate Marks from Answer Key
The candidates can evaluate the marks of the written exam with the help of the answer key. While the evaluation candidate needs to keep negative markings in his mind. The ground duty written exam consists of 80 questions and each answer carries 2 marks. In the SSC GD exam for a wrong answer, marks are also deducted i.e 0.50 marks will be deducted from one wrong answer and 2 marks will be fetched for every right answer.
- SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Result 2022
- SSC JHT Paper 2 Result 2022
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023
- SSC MTS Havaldar Mains Result 2022
SSC GD Constable Answer Key Objection
After evaluating marks from SSC GD Constable answer key, candidates can find any wrong answer in the answer key. If a candidate is confident about the answer with proof can approach the commission by filling out the “Objection Submission”. By the objection submission form of the GD written exam, candidates can challenge the answer key. The process to challenge the answer key is given in the following steps:
- Browse the official website of SSC: https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Click the notification showing the SSC GD constable answer key Objection Submission.
- Notice of Objection Submission form will appear on your screen and below the notice, click on the provided link.
- Now login to your account by entering your roll number and password.
- The answer key of the SSC GD constable exam will appear on your screen, click on ” Objection Submission”.
- Fill in the details of the question number with proof.
- Candidates need to deposit 100 rupees for objection submission.
- After completing all the procedures to challenge the answer key of the GD constable exam, click on the submit button.
- The answer to the Objection Submission will be sent in a few days.
Candidates can only submit the Objection submissions form through the provided notification by the SSC. No objection submission form will be entertained through a letter, email or application etc.
The candidate applying for the objection submission needs to deposit Rs 100 with the form. If the challenge of the candidate on the answer key is proved right then the fee of the form will be refundable.
SSC GD constable Final answer key
The commission releases the tentative answer key after the written examination which is from time to time scrutinized by the commission. These tentative answer keys will be uploaded to the official website. It is the decision of the commission to finalize the answer key of the written exam. This final answer key will be uploaded to the official website
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2023: Important links
|Available Soon||SSC GD constable answer key|
|Download||SSC GD constable notification pdf|
|Check here||PUONLINE Home page|
When will the answer key of the SSC GD 2023 constable exam will be released?
Generally, SSC releases the answer key of the exam within 10-15 days
What is the negative marking in the GD constable exam?
With every right answer, the candidate fetches 2 marks whereas, for the wrong answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted.
What are the charges to challenge the answer key of the SSC GD constable?
Rs 100 are charged by the candidates applying for the Objection Submission against the answer key.
When can we challenge the answer key for the written exam?
The Commission releases the notification for the Objection Submission of the answer key.