SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022: For all the candidates who were searching for a job opportunity, here is a piece of good news for you. The Staff Selection Commission is accepting the application form for the post of SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment. If you are willing to get this job role then what are you waiting for start filling out the online application form for the post. The last date to submit the application form is on 29th July 2022.
The authority will not accept the application form after the last date of submission, so make sure that you are doing this whole process within the given period of time. If you want more such information about the SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment then go through the full article till the end.
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
The Staff Selection Commission is conducting the recruitment for various posts, which you will be able to see on the official website. The SSC Delhi Police Head Constable application will only be filled online mode, so candidates stop searching for the offline submission process. There is no other mode of submission, and before filling out all the details make sure that you have gone through the required criteria for the post. After the whole procedure is completed the authority will start with the selection procedure for the jobrole. The exam for the post will be conducted in October 2022, soon you will come to know about the exact date.
Delhi Police Head Constable Eligibility Criteria 2022
There are some necessary eligibility criteria or education qualifications which every candidate has to qualify for, only then the candidates will be able to be a part of this jobrole. Many candidates have already filled out the application form, for those who are going to apply they must go through the below-mentioned criteria.
- The candidates must hold Indian nationality.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years old.
- There will be 5 years of age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Up to 3 years of age relaxation for candidates belonging to the OBC category.
- The candidates must have qualified class 12h from a recognized board.
- The aspirants must have science and mathematics subjects in the 12th class. OR
- The candidates possess National Trade Certificate in mechanic cum operator electronic communication system.
SSC Head Constable AWO/TPO Vacancy- Highlights
|Article type||SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the post||AWO/TPO|
|Last date for submitting the application form||29th July 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Exam date||October 2022|
|Date of publishing the advertisement||8th July 2022|
|Total number of vacancies||Male- 573|
|Selection process||Computer-based exam, PE&MT, Trade test, Computer proficiency test|
|Name of the exam||Delhi Police exam|
|Name of the authority||Staff Selection Commission, Government of India|
SSC AWO/TPO Category Wise Vacancies 2022
Here we have prepared the table for category-wise vacancies for the post of AWO/TPO.
SSC Delhi AWO/TPO- Male
SSC DelhiAWO/TPO- Female
SSC Head Constable Exam Date and Details 2022
The written exam for the head constable post will be conducted in the month of October 2022, all the candidates will be able to sit for the written examination. The syllabus for the written is available on the official notification which you can download from the official portal of the Staff selection commission. The aspirants who qualify the written exam will be shortlisted for the next selection process. Here is the full detail of the exam.
- The written test will be of 100 marks
- It will be a computer-based test.
- The duration of the exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Each question will carry equal marks.
- There will be no negative marking for the exam
- The questions in the exam will be asked about general awareness, general science, mathematics, reasoning and computer fundamentals.
How to apply for SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022?
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the post of head constable AWO/TPO and are unable to do so then they can go through the steps mentioned below.
- To apply for the AWO/TPO position firstly, log on to the official website of the Staff Selection commission i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- After you have landed on the official website then first you have to register yourself, and for that, you have to click on the New Registration option available on the right side of the main page in the Registration box.
- Next on the new page, you have to fill in all the required details and after you have filled all the details then tap on the Save option.
- Now as you have registered yourself then on the main page you have to enter your login details like user name and password.
- After that you have to click on the Login option d then the application form will appear before you on your screen.
- Upload all the required documents with the application form and then pay the fee for the application form.
- Post completing the processes recheck all the details that you have filled in and then click on the submit option and your information will be recorded.
Documents required for SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Form
There are some important documents that all the candidates have to upload while submitting the application form. It is mandatory to upload the documents without documents the application will not be accepted. Below is the full list of all the documents.
- Matriculation degree
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate
- Aadhar card and Pan card
- Academic certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
Delhi Police Head Constable Application fee 2022
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 – Important dates
|Events||Dates of event|
|Last date for submitting the application form||29th July 2022|
|Last date for online receipt of online application||29th July 2022 ( 2300 hours)|
|Date of generating the offline challan||29th July 2022 ( 2300 hours)|
|Last date for online payment||30th July 2022 ( 2300 hours)|
|Last date for payment through challan||30th July 2022|
|Date of modification in the application form||2nd August 2022 (2300 hours)|
|Date of computer-based exam||October 2022|
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download Pdf||SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Notification|
|Official website||Staff Selection Commission|