SBI Relationship Officer Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India has started accepting online application forms for relationship officers and other posts. Many candidates were searching for the release date of the application form so that aspirants could fill out the form. The application window is open now and the date of closing the application window is on 20th September 2022, the aspirants who are willing to apply for the post can fill out the form before the last date of submission.
Candidates have already started submitting the application form for the SBI Relationship Officer Recruitment 2022, applicants will get the details notification regarding the post on the official website. If any candidate is willing to get any of the job roles listed in the official notification then they should hurry and submit the application form.
SBI SO Recruitment 2022
The application form will be filled in an online mode, the link for various posts is available now on the official portal. Aspirants have to look after the important instructions mentioned in the notification, there will be Apply option after every post mentioned on the site. We will be sharing step-by-step information on how you can apply for the SBI Relationship Officer, so if you are unable to apply for the SBI SO Recruitment then you can simply follow the instruction provided here on this page.
SBI Relationship Officer Recruitment 2022– Synopsis
|Article type||SBI Relationship Officer and Other Various Post Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the posts||Miscellaneous|
|Number of posts||600+|
|Date of filling out the application form||31st August 2022|
|Last date of submitting the form||20th September 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mod|
|Name of the exam conducting body||State Bank of India|
|Selection process||Online test/PI/ Telephonic interview/ video interview and CTC negotiation|
- BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2022-23
- NHM UP Mental Program Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Animal Transport Constable Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Senior Resident/Tutor Recruitment 2022
SBI Relationship Officer and other Posts Eligibility Criteria 2022
There are some eligibility criteria for candidates who are going to apply for various post-release by the authority. The candidates have to go through the required eligibility criteria set by the administration, candidates who match the requirement will be eligible to apply for the post. If any candidate fills out the application form even though they did not match the criteria then their form will be rejected. Here we are discussing some eligibility criteria for all the viewers.
- The aspirants must have bachelor’s degrees in their relevant disciplines.
- The candidates should have appropriate experience in their field.
- The age of the candidates should lie between 35 to 50 years old.
- To get particular eligibility criteria for each post the candidates should go through the official notification, as there you will get the proper criteria for each post.
- To check the full eligibility criteria click on the below-mentioned link.
How to apply for the SBI Relationship Officer Recruitment 2022?
The application process for SBI SO Recruitment has been started and the closure of the application window will be on 20th September 2022. The candidates are required to fill out the application form before the due date of submission, no late submission will be entertained by the authority. While applying for the recruitment the candidates might face some issues on the site as many candidates will be surfing the portal and submitting the application form. The candidates have to be calm and again try after some time and follow the whole procedure of submission. Here we have discussed the full procedure to apply for the various posts.
- To apply for the various recruitment the candidates have to first log on to the official portal of the State Bank of India i.e sbi.co.in.
- After visiting the site the candidates have to click on the Career option and then they will be taken to the new page.
- After that, you have to scroll the page and there you will be able to see the Current opening option click on that option.
- On the next page, you will be able to see various job roles for recruitment, there you have to click on Apply online option and then you will be diverted to the new page.
- Now tap on the Click For New Registration option, and then start filling out the details like – basic info, details, qualification, etc.
- After you have filled in all the details then upload the asked documents with the application form.
- later on, you can preview your application form to check if you missed out on any information and then pay the fee for the application form.
- After you have paid the fee then click on the submit option and then your information will be recorded.
- Lastly, if you want then you can also download the form by tapping on the download option, you can save them for future use.
SBI Relationship Officer Recruitment 2022 Application fee
After the candidates have previewed the application form then they have to pay the fee for the same through the payment gateway. The payment can be done through credit card, debit card and net banking, applicants of the general category have to pay Rs.750/-. There are no application charges for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category.
Documents Required for Application Form
There are some important documents that candidates have to upload with the application form, if they missed out on submitting the documents then their application will get rejected. Below we are citing the documents for all the viewers.
- Educational certificates
- Relevant mark sheets
- Experience certificate
- Caste certificate
- Brief Resume Pdf
- PWD certificate ( If applicable)
- Proof of date of birth
- Any government-authorised id
- Salary slip of previous organisation
- Photograph of the candidate ( Size 20 kb-50 kb)
- Scanned signature (Size 10kb – 20kb)
SBI SO Recruitment Selection Process 2022
The selection of the candidates will be done in a few rounds, firstly the application will be shortlisted and the candidates who will match the required qualification will appear for the selection rounds. After shortlisting the candidates then they will first go got the online written test/ personal interview round and will have one on one round with the interviewer. After that, the candidates who will qualify for the round will then go for the telephonic round where their confidence level and communication skills will be checked.
The one who will qualify for this round will then go for the last and final round i.e. video calling and CTC negotiation, this will be the final round where the candidates will be interviewed and will be asked the relevant questions. Later on, the documentation process will be done for all the shortlisted candidates who will qualify for all the rounds.
|Download Pdf||SBI Relationship Officer Recruitment Notification|
|Check>>||SBI Relationship Officer PDF|
|Click>>||SBI Relationship Officer Advertisement|
|Click>>||SBI SO Recruitment (Application Link)|
|Official website||State Bank of India|