SBI PO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India has started accepting the application form for the post of Probationary officer, the application window is open so candidates can visit the site and start applying for the post. The last date of submitting the SBI PO Application Form is on 12th October 2022. The interested candidates can check out the recruitment notification and fill out the application form. The authority has published the official notification for SBI PO Recruitment 2022. Candidates who are eager to know about the job role can visit the site and check out the notification.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification
The sbi.co.in PO Online Form the recruitment will only be filled in online mode. No application will be accepted through any other mode. The aspirants have to first check the guideline mentioned by the authority in the official notification and make sure to submit the application form before the due date of submission. The authority will not entertain any late submission of the form. Many candidates have already filled out the application form as the process has started.
State Bank of India PO Recruitment- Highlights
|Name of the article||SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Type of article||Recruitment|
|name of the organisation||State bank of India|
|Date of filling out the application form||22nd September 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||12th October 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Selection process||Preliminary exam, main exam, psychometric test|
sbi.co.in PO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are some requested education qualifications for all the candidates who are applying for the post of probationary officer. The candidates who fall under the criteria set by the authority will be able to apply for the post. The application process has started, and candidates who wish to appear for the recruitment are submitting their applications. Before filling out the form candidates must go through the eligibility criteria, here are the criteria for all the viewers.
- The aspirants must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised board.
- Candidates who are in the final year of graduation in the course can also apply for the post, but with proof of completing their graduation on the day of the interview before 31st December 2022.
- The candidates having an Integrated Dual Degree, must have qualified before 31st December 2022.
- Aspirants pursuing any other technical degree such as engineering, medical, charted accountant, etc would also be eligible to apply for the post.
SBI Probationary Officer Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be in three phases, firstly the authority will be shortlisting the application of the candidates based on their educational qualifications. After that, the shortlisted candidates will sit for the preliminary examination, and the information for the same will be mentioned soon. After that those who will qualify for the prelims will sit for the main examination.
Candidates who will qualify for the main exam will be called for the further selection procedure i.e. psychometric test which will be for personality profiling of those candidates who will get shortlisted for the post. Lastly, there will be a document verification process for the selected candidates so in the last round the candidates have to carry their documents with them.
SBI Probationary Officer Schedule
|Online registration/ modification of the application form||22nd September 2022 to 12th October 2022|
|Payment of fee||22nd September 2022 to 12th October 2022|
|Release date of admit card ( Preliminary exam)||1st and 2nd week of December 2022|
|Preliminary exam date||17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022|
|Declaration of result||December 2022/ Januar 2023|
|Download admit card for the main exam||January/ February 2023|
|Online main exam||January/ February 2023|
|Declaration of result||February 2023|
|Download Phase 3 call letter||February 2023|
|Psychometric test||February/March 2023|
|Interview & Group Exercises||February/March 2023|
|Final result||February/March 2023|
|Download admit card for pre-examination training||1st and 2nd week of November 2022 onwards|
|Conduct Pre-examination training||November/ December 2022|
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022?
The application procedure has been started, so all the candidates can visit the official website and apply for the recruitment. The aspirants who wish to appear for the recruitment process must match the eligibility criteria, only then candidates will be able to apply for the post. Check out the full procedure for the application form
- To apply for the post, firstly log onto the official website of the State Bank of India i.e. /sbi.co.in
- Post lading the official portal then the candidates have to click on the careers option and then you will be diverted to the new page.
- No on the next page, you are supposed to scroll the page and then tap on the Current opening option, and after that on the new page, you will be able to see the recruitment for the post.
- Now there you have to like on the Apply Now option and then on the next page, you have to do the registration by clicking on the New registration option.
- After that on the new page fill out all the asked details and then tap on the submit option, by doing this you will successfully get yourself registered.
- Later on, you are supposed to log in with your registration number, password and then the captcha code and then tap on the login option.
- After that, the application form will appear before you now start filling out the application form and then upload the documents.
- After uploading the documents then pay the fee for the application form and then preview the application lastly, click on the submit option.
Documents Required for sbi.co.in PO Application
All the applicants are hereby informed that you have to upload the documents with the application form, it is mandatory to upload the documents otherwise your application will not proceed further. No application form will get shortlisted without any document. Check the below list of documents.
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Hand-written declaration form
- Proof of date of birth
- Category certificate
- Educational certificate
- Government authorised documents
- Other related documents
SBI PO Recruitment 2022: Important Link
|Download Pdf||SBI PO Recruitment Notification|
|Apply Online>>||SBI PO Recruitment Application Link|
|Check>.||State Bank of India|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date for submitting the application form?
The last date of submitting the SBI PO application form is on 12th October 2022.
Is there any other moe of filing out the application form?
No, the application will be filled in an online mode only.