SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Application: The Sood Charity Foundation has taken the initiative to provide the IAS Free online coaching to all the aspirants last year. This year also the Sood Charity Foundation has come up with a new session for all the aspirants willing to practice for the IAS and appear for its examination. The foundation has collaborated with the Divine India Youth Associate (DIYA) to provide free coaching to all the praiseworthy students of the nation. The application procedure for the Free online IAS coaching has been started and the last date for registration is on 25th September 2022. To get all the related updates about SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Application, read the full article.
Many applicants have already registered for the free coaching, but registering yourself does not mean you will get selected for the free coaching. The authority has the right to decide who will get this opportunity to get the scholarship and there is some other selection process too.
SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Application
The application procedure for the free IAS coaching has been started by the Sood Charity Foundation, all the aspirants can visit the official website and start applying for the same. The application should be submitted before the last week of September 2022, no late submission will be entertained by the organisation. The registration will only be done in an online mode, the application will not be accepted through any other mode. The candidates have to go through the asked criteria to enrol for the scholarship program, the candidates who will fall under the required criteria will get selected for the coaching.
|SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Article type||SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Application|
|Name of the foundation||Sood Charity Foundation|
|Collaborated with||Divine India Youth Associate (DIYA)|
|Last date for submitting the application form||25th September 2022|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Beneficial||All the praiseworthy students|
|Objective||To provide free IAS coaching|
- AP TET Results 2022
- SSA Gujarat Special Educator Application Form 2022
- OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022
- CISF ASI Stenographer & Head Constable Ministerial 10+2 Level Recruitment
SAMBHAVAM Free Online IAS Coaching Objective
The main motive of the Sood Charity Foundation is to provide Free IAS coaching to all the civil service aspirants preparing to appear for the IAS. The foundation will be helping all the meritious candidates with their education and will help them to full fill their dream. The candidates can apply for free coaching, as already informed all the candidates about the last date of submission. Many candidates wanted to prepare for the IAS but are unable to do so due to their financial crises, this foundation will help you with financial assistance.
SAMBHAVAM Free Online IAS Coaching Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria for all the candidates who are willing to apply for the IAS coaching, the aspirants must fall under the asked criteria or else their application will be rejected. Here we are stating the criteria for all the candidates.
- The applicants must have passed class 12th from a recognised board.
- The aspirants must possess a graduation degree from Known University
- Candidates who are in the last semester of graduation can also apply for the scholarship program.
- Candidates who have persuaded post-graduation degrees are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Research scholars can also apply for the IAS Coaching.
संभवम 2022-23 आवेदन पत्र Terms and Conditions
There are some terms and conditions for the candidates applying for the coaching, the applicants must go through them on the official portal. The T and C are available in the notification on the website, here also we have shared the same for all the viewers.
- The SAMBHAVAM Free Online IAS Coaching will be provided to all the shortlisted candidates.
- There will be an online test for all the applicants who will qualify for the test will get selected for coaching.
- There are some selection processes for the IAS coaching conducted by the SCF and DIYA.
- The shortlisted candidates have to provide all the asked documents requested by the SCF and DIYA.
- The applicants must fill out unpretentious information, otherwise, any wrong information will lead to the rejection of the application form.
- The candidate who is economically weaker but deserving will get shortlisted.
- All the T&C mentioned above must be followed by the candidates, if anyone violates the conditions their application will straightaway get rejected.
How to fill SAMBHAVAM Application Form?
All the candidates who will full fill the required eligibility criteria will be eligible to apply for the online IAS Free coaching. The criteria are already mentioned above, so candidates must go through the criteria and then if they match the criteria they can apply for it. The application form should be submitted before the due date of submission, the date is already mentioned above. While filling the information in the form make sure to fill out the valid details in it. If any candidate is unable to apply for the same then here we will be sharing the step-by-step procedure for all the viewers.
- To fill out the form, firstly log on to the official portal of Sood Charity Foundation i.e. soodcharityfoundation.org.
- After landing the website then tap on the Campaign option from the main page of the site and then from the drop-down list select SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Free Application
- After that, you will be taken to the new page and there you have to scroll the page read about the coaching and then click on the Apply Now option available at the end of the page.
- After that on the new page, the registration form will appear before you, start filling out all the details asked in the form.
- After you have filled out all the requested details in the registration form then click on the Next option.
- Later on, you have to pay the fee, the application fee portal will open to paying the fee.
- After you have paid the fee for the registration form then click on the submit option and then your information will be recorded.