RRC SER Apprentices Online Form: The Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railway published the advertisement for apprentices on 27th December 2022. Now the authority has started accepting the online application form for the position. The link is available now on the authority website, so all the aspirants can visit the official portal and start with the application process. The organisation is looking forward to some talented employees who can fill the required vacancy. One who will fulfil all the requirements for the post will be eligible to fill out RRC SER Apprentices Online Form.
The last date to submit the application form is on 2nd February 2023, to know more about it check out Apprentice www.rrcser.co.in Notification. The application will be accepted online mode only, there is no other way of applying for the recruitment.
RRC SER Apprentices Online Form
Since the application process has commenced everyone is asked to submit the form on the mentioned date only. After the due date authority will not accept the application form, one must check out the essential qualification. Those who are willing to fill out the RRC SER Apprentices Online Form must read out the instruction as it will be helpful during the procedure. After the application process is completed you will get to know about the further procedure as the authority will be releasing a fresh notice for the same.
|Article type||RRC SER Apprentices Online Form|
|Article Category||Application form|
|Name of the organisation||Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railway|
|Name of the post||Apprentice|
|Advertisement Number||SER/P-HQ/RRC/PERS/ACT APPRENTICES/2022-23|
|Date of filling out the application||3rd January 2023|
|Last date of submission||2nd February 2023|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Selection process||Merit list|
- Airforce Station Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- AAI Non-Executives Senior Assistant Recruitment 2023
आरआरसी एसईआर अपरेंटिस Important Dates
|Events||Date of events|
|Date of publishing notification||7th December 2022|
|Date of filling out the application form||3rd January 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application form||2nd February 2023|
|Date of publishing the merit list||To be notified|
RRC Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The authority has set some eligibility criteria for all the job seekers who are willing to apply for the recruitment. Only those who will fulfil the essential qualification mentioned in the notice will be able to fill out the form. If the authority came across any wrong information in your form then during the recruitment process authority has all rights to reject your application form. Here we are mentioning the full criteria for all the candidates so go through it once.
- The aspirant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have qualified class 10th in10+2 examination system from a recognised board.
- The aspirant must have secured 50% marks in aggregate and also have an ITI pass certificate granted by NCVT/ SCVT.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM category will be able to take advantage of age relaxation. You can check out the age relaxation on the official notice.
- The aspirants should be physically and medically fit.
RRC SER Apprentice Salary
Those who will get engaged for apprenticeship will be given stipends at the prescribed rate the shortlisted candidates will get Grade Pay -Rs.1800/-.
There are some important documents that aspirants have to attach to the application form. Forms submitted without uploading the documents will not be considered complete. So make sure that you upload the requested documents with the RRC SER Apprentice Application Form. Below we have listed the name of the documents.
- The academic certificate (10th mark sheet)
- Category certificate
- PWD certificate (If applicable)
- Caste certificate
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
South Eastern Railway Apprentice Application Fee
While filling out the application form it is mandatory to pay the fee which will be non-refundable. South Eastern Railway Apprentice Application Fee will be paid online mode, you can choose your gate payment method. Candidates have to pay Rs.100 for application and those who are belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women are exempted to pay the fee.
Procedure To Fill Out RRC SER Apprentices Online Form
All those who are willing to apply for the RRC SER Apprentices Recruitment can quickly visit the official portal and start filling out the details in the form. Before filling out the application form one must check out the eligibility criteria for the post. If you finding it difficult to search for the application link then follow the below-mentioned steps to fill out the form.
- Firstly, visit the authority website i.e. www.rrcser.co.in
- Now you will visit the main page of the site, then tap on the Notice option.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page and there you are supposed to search for the RRC SER Apprentices Online Form Notice.
- Once you find out the notice tap on that and you will be again redirected to a new page. Now there you are supposed to tap on Apply Option.
- After that on the next page click on the Registration option and start filling out the details in the form and complete the registration process.
- Upload all the requested documents with the form and then proceed with payment.
- After that preview, the form and later on tap on submit option and your information will be recorded successfully.
- By following the above-mentioned process you will be able to fill out the application form successfully.
|Download pdf||RRC SER Apprentices Notification|
|Application link||RRC SER Apprentices Application link|
|Follow official website||Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railway|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the last date for submitting the RRC SER Apprentices Online Form?
The application form will be accepted till 2nd February 2023.
Is there any other mode of submitting the application form?
No, the application form will only be accepted online mode, there is no other way of applying for the vacancy.
What is the mode of selection for Apprentices recruitment?
The selection of the candidates is purely based on the merit list.