RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022: The application process for the RRC ER Apprentice has begun on 30th September 2022. The closure of the application window is on 29th October 2022, candidates are required to visit the site and start applying for the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment. The further procedure for the recruitment will be shortly informed by the authority on the website. Candidates have to be in constant touch with the site to get all the new updates. We will also be sharing detailed knowledge about the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment, so go through the article till the end to get all the related information.
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification
The RRC Apprentice Recruitment is being conducted for 3115 vacancies, all the aspirants are hereby informed that the application process has started. Interested candidates can visit the site and start applying for the post. The authority will not entertain any late submission of the er.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Application Form. So submit the form on the mentioned date. After the application process is done then the authority will be releasing the date for announcing the merit list.
आरआरसी अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2022- Overview table
|Article Type||RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organisation||Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of the posts||Apprentice|
|Number of posts||3115 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application||30th September 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||29th October 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Selection Process||Based on the merit list|
(SC/STSC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates exempted to pay the fee).
|Release date of Merit List||To be announced|
er.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2022
There are some eligibility criteria for all the candidates who are willing to apply for the post, only candidates who will qualify the criteria will be eligible to apply for the post. Here we have mentioned the educational qualification for RRC ER Recruitment.
- The aspirants must have qualified matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board.
- The applicants must have secured 50% marks in the examination.
- The aspirants should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- The applicants should be medically fit.
- The candidates should not have completed 24 years of age, and there will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ EXSM/ OBC etc check out the notification for the age relaxation.
Eastern Railway 2022 Recruitment Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be based on a merit list, the candidates will get shortlisted for the recruitment process on the basis of educational qualification. The authority will be checking the scores of the candidates who have obtained in marticulation+ and their ITI marks in the trade for which the apprentice is to be done. The candidates who get the requested marks in the examination will be eligible for the job role and will get selected for the post.
If any candidates secure the same marks in the examination then the preference will be given to the candidates who are older in age. If still, the difference remains the same then the candidates who first qualify for the examination will get selected for the post.
Procedure To Apply For RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
The application process for the Apprentice post is started, the application process has begun from the last week of September 2022 and aspirants can submit the form by 29th October 2022. After the last date, the authority will not accept any application form. Candidates are informed that they are supposed to fill out genuine information in the form, if the authority came across any incorrect information then their candidature will be cancelled. Following are the steps to Apply for 3115 Various Trade:
- Firstly log on to the official website of the Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell i.e. www.rrcer.com.
- After visiting the website then search for the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment Notification.
- After that click on that notice and then on the new page tap on the Apply option.
- The application form will appear before you on your screen, fill out all the asked details in the form and then upload the documents with the form.
- Later on, pay the fee for the application form and after that tap, on the submit option and then your application will be successfully submitted.
- By following the above-mentioned process you will be able to apply for the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment successfully.
Documents Required For Eastern Railway Apprentice application form
Candidates have to upload some important documents with the application form, here we have listed down some documents for all the viewers.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate (Scanned)
- Signature of the candidate (Scanned)
- Class 8th and 10th Mark sheet
- ITI Certificate from NCVT/SCVT
- Caste certificate
- PWBD certificate ( If any)
- Government certificate (Aadhar card/ Pan card/ Voter id card etc)
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download pdf||RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment Notification|
|Click>>||RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment Application Link|
|Check>>||Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment?
The selection will be made based on the merit list.
When is the last date to submit the application form?
The last date to submit the application form is on 29th October 2022.
Where can I apply for the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment?
The candidates can visit the official website of er.indianrailways.gov.in