Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment 2022: The Department of Medical, Health, and Family Welfare, Rajasthan has recently released the official notification for new openings. The recruitment is being conducted for 3303 vacancies of Nursing Officer/Pharmacist. The authority is looking for some talented candidates who can full fill all the asked duties of the post, one who will be the most deserving candidate will get shortlisted for the post. Candidates have to go through the selection process to qualify for the recruitment, candidates who are willing to sit for the recruitment process must go through the asked eligibility criteria.
There are many queries regarding recruitment which will be solved here so read the article till the end to know about Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment.
Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
The application process for the Nursing officer and pharmacist will commence on 24th November 2022, and the closure of the application window is on 23rd December 2022. The candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment can quickly visit the official website and start filling out the details in the form. The form will only be accepted during the time limit mentioned in the notification i.e. 4:00 to 12:00 PM. The candidates must go through the essential qualification required for the job roles, and one who will clear the criteria will get selected for the further selection process.
In this article, you will get to know about the Eligibility criteria, Selection process, application process and many more details. After the application process is concluded then the authority will also be releasing a new notification for the exam date and the selection process.
राजस्थान नर्सिंग ऑफिसर फार्मासिस्ट भर्ती 2022- Highlights
|Name of the article||Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment 2022|
|Category of the article||Recruitment|
|Name of the organisation||Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Rajasthan|
|Name of the post||Nursing Officer|
|Number of posts||Nursing Officer- 1250|
|Date of filling out the application||24th November 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||23rd December 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Selection process||Written exam, DV, Medical test|
|Pay scale||Nursing Officer- L11|
Selection Process For NO/ Pharmacist Recruitment
The candidates will get be selected for the two openings based on their educational qualifications, the candidates who will qualify for the criteria will sit for the written exam conducted by the authority. After that, the candidates who will be qualifying for the examination will be called for the document verification and the candidate shave to be present at the time of the verification process with all the required documents. One who fails to appear for the verification process then their position will be given to other deserving candidates.
Later on, the candidates will be called for the medical test, and only after clearing the medical test, the candidates will be issued with the appointment letter. If the candidates fail the medical test then they will get rejected for the post on the spot.
rajswasthya.nic.in Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Essential Qualification
There is some essential qualification for candidates who are going to apply for the recruitment process, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria set by the authority for all the candidates. the eligibility criteria are basically for candidates to know whether they are eligible for the post or not. The candidates will only get shortlisted for the selection process for recruitment if they match the criteria, if one fails to match the criteria their application will straightaway get rejected by the authority. If candidates are willing to apply for the post then they can simply go through the below-mentioned criteria.
- The candidates must have qualified senior secondary or it’s equivalent from a recognised board.
- The candidates must have completed the GNM course or its equivalent from a recognised college/ university.
- The candidate must have registered with the Rajasthan Nursing Council.
- The candidates applying for the Pharmacy opening must have done diploma in pharmacy.
- The candidates must have registered as pharmacists in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council.
- Candidates must know the Rajasthani culture and must know how to speak the native language.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years old and the maximum age should be 40 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to other categories, to know about the age relaxation check out the official notification.
Steps To Apply For Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
The application process for recruitment will begin shortly on the official portal, so visit the site and search for the application link. The link is not yet available in the portal so once the ink is available then you will be able to apply for the same candidates who are searching for the new job opening here is the chance for you, the authority has released the new notification for all the aspirants who are willing to apply for the mentioned position. Here we are sharing the full procedure to apply for recruitment.
- To apply for the recruitment log on to the official portal of the Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Rajasthan i.e. rajswasthya.nic.in.
- Post landing on the official portal then you are supposed to search for the application link on the main page of the site.
- After that tap on that link and then you will be taken to the new page and then there you are asked to enter the asked details.
- After that upload the documents with the application form and then preview the application thoroughly
- Later on, click on the submit option and then your application will be submitted.
- By following the steps you will be able to apply for the recruitment process.
|Download pdf||Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment notification|
|Apply For the recruitment||Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Application Link (Activated Soon)|
|follow official website||Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Rajasthan|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority begin the application process for Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment?
The application process for recruitment will begin on 24th November 2022.
Where can I get the link for the Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment?
To apply for the post visit the official portal i.e rajswasthya.nic.in and check out the link for the Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment.
What is the required qualification for the Rajasthan Nursing Officer/Pharmacist Recruitment?
The aspirants who will be applying for the recruitment have to qualify for the eligibility criteria mentioned in the above-mentioned article.