Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur has just released a new notification regarding the latest recruitment of a Community Health Officer (CHO). The application window will open on 8th November 2022 and the closure of the application window is on 17th December 2022. The application fee will be paid on the same day in an online mode.
So, candidates can now go through the official notification available in the portal. Check out the eligibility criteria, age and educational qualification for the Rajasthan Community Health Officer Recruitment, the candidates who will qualify for the requirement will be eligible to apply for the post. We will be sharing detailed information about Rajasthan CHO Recruitment, so thoroughly read the article.
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022
After the application process is completed then the authority will be releasing a new notification for the exam date, the release date of admit card and further process. The authority will be conducting the written exam for 3531 vacancies in February 2023, the authority has yet not mentioned the exact date for the examination. Once the date is finalised then the candidates will get to know about it on the official website or you can also refer to this page as we will also be sharing detailed information about the राजस्थान सीएचओ भर्ती
Rajasthan Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022- Highlights
|Article type||Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organisation||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Name of the post||Community Health Officer|
|Number of posts||3531|
|Date of filling out the application||8th November 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application||17th December 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Selection process||Written exam, DV|
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Essential Qualification
Aspirants have to full fill all the listed qualifications set by the authority, and one who will fall under the asked criteria will be eligible to apply for the recruitment, here is the required qualification for the Rajasthan Community Health Officer Recruitment:
- The candidates must be citizens of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugees who came to India with the intention of permanently settling here will be eligible to apply for the post.
- The candidates should be in good mental and physical health and free from physical and mental defects
- The aspirant must possess B.Sc in community health or Nurse (GNM or B.Sc). OR
- The candidate must have been an Ayurveda practitioner (BAM) from a recognised University/ College.
- The age of candidates should be between 21 years old to 40 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for different categories of candidates, check the notification to know about it.
RSMSSB CHO Application Important Documents
Candidates have to upload some documents with the application form, this is for the verification process to check whether the candidates have filled out the original details in the form or not. The documents should be scanned and submitted with the form, without uploading the documents your application will not proceed. Checkout the below-mentioned list for the documents.
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Education certificate
- Government certificate (Aadhar card, voter id card, driving license, passport)
- Category certificate
- Employment registration certificate
How To Apply For Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022?
The online application process will begin in the second week of November 2022, all the aspirants who wish to apply for the post have to wait till the application begin. There are some eligibility criteria also that all the candidates have to full fill because only after that they will be able to apply for the recruitment. Here is the full procedure to apply for rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in CHO Recruitment:
- To apply for the recruitment, log on to the official website of the Rajasthan Saff Selection Board i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After landing on the official website then the main page will occur before you on your screen, now search for the application link under the latest news section.
- After that, on the new page, you will get the link for the same, tap on that link and fill out all the details in the form.
- later on, upload the asked documents with the form and pay the fee for the same and then Tap on the submit option.
- Now your information will be recorded, and you will get the revert back from the authority.
Rajasthan CHO Application Fee
The application fee has to be paid in during the submission of the application form, after paying the fee your application will be submitted. The fee can be paid through credit card, debit card and net banking, below we are sharing the category-wise fee for the application.
|Category of the Candidate||Application Fee|
|General and creamy layer/ OBC/ MBC category||Rs.450/-|
|BC/ BC (Non-creamy layer)/ EWS category||Rs.350/-|
|Candidates whose family income is less than 2.50 lakh||Rs.250/-|
राजस्थान सीएचओ Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done through a written exam only, the candidates who will get shortlisted for the recruitment based on their qualifications will appear for the written exam. The date for the written exam will be available soon, as per the notification it will be conducted in February 2023.
The candidates who will clear the exam will be called for the document verification process and candidates have to bring all their important documents with them on the day of the verification process. After that, the candidates who get selected for the jobrole will be issued the appointment letter.
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download Pdf||Rajasthan CHO Notification Link|
|Apply for the Recruitment||Rajasthan CHO Application Link (Activated Soon)|
|Follow official website||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority start accepting the application for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022?
The application form for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment will be available from 8th November 2022.
Where can I apply for Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the post visit the official website of RSSB i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in