Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022 – The Rajasthan Education Department Examination has invited the online application for the Rajasthan BSTC entrance exam. The application procedure has been started on 19th August 2022 i.e. Today, so candidates who wish to apply for the post can start filling out the form. The last date to submit the application form is on 31st August 2022. Candidates should visit the official website and start applying on the due date of the application form.
The information regarding the entrance exam and other details will be available in the official notification available on the official portal of the Rajasthan Education Department Examination. You will get detailed information about Rajasthan BSTC Application Form, exam date, application process etc here on this page so read the full article.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022
The application form for the Rajasthan BSTC will be submitted in an online mode, candidates must go through the education qualification set by the authority of Education Department Examination, Rajasthan. The information related to the admission, exam and further procedure will be available in the official notification or you can also refer to this page as we will also be giving you the full knowledge about it. After the application process is concluded the authority will share a new notification regarding the exam date, admit card and result.
|Article type||Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022|
|Name of the organisation||Education Department Examination, Rajasthan|
|Course offered||Basic School Training Certificate (Deled)|
|Date of filling out the application form||19th August 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||31st August 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Exam type||Entrance exam|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Release date of admit card||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2022
- OJEE Counselling 2022
- ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022
- RRB Group D Admit Card 2022
Panjiyakpredeled.in BSTC Education Qualification 2022
The candidates must fall under the required education qualification set by the authority, one who matches the criteria will be eligible to apply for the exam. Candidates who fail to reach the benchmarks are not eligible to apply for the exam, but if still, the applicant applies for the same then their application will be straightaway get rejected by the authority. We will be sharing the required education qualification for all the viewers so go through the below-mentioned criteria.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The aspirants applying for the Rajasthan Pre-Deled exam must have qualified graduation with a minimum of 50% marks.
- There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC etc. You can visit the site to check the age relaxation.
- The candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognised board.
- The aspirants must have cleared the Hindi in 12th standard.
- The age of the candidates must lie between 21 to 28 years old.
Rajasthan BSTC Selection Process 2022
The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list, first, the authority will be shortlisting the candidates based on their educational qualifications. After that, the candidates who will qualify for the examination will get shortlisted for the written examination. First, there will be a preliminary examination for admission to D.EL.ED general/ D.L.Ed Sanskrit (BSTC), and then the candidates who will qualify prelims exam will go for the main examination. And after the conduction of the main exam, the merit list will be prepared and then the candidates who will qualify for the exam and get their names on the merit list will get shortlisted for the admission process.
How to fill out Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022?
The application process is started, and many candidates have already started filling out the application form, and the candidates who are keen to apply for the admission process can fill out the application form. If any candidates are unable to fill out the application form then they can refer to this page as we will be discussing the full procedure to fill out the application form. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- To fill out the application form, log on to the official website of the Education Department Examination, Rajasthan i.e. Panjiyakpredeled.in.
- After visiting the site then on the main page of the site, you are supposed to click on the New registration option and then you will be taken to the new page.
- On the fresh page, you have to tap on the New Registration option and then on the new page, the form will appear, start filling out all the required details in the form.
- Later on, you have to enter the captcha code available in the box and then tap on the submit option.
- After you have successfully registered yourself then again sign in with your login details and start filling out the application form.
- After entering all the details then upload the asked documents with the application form and then pay the fee for the application form.
- After you are done filling out the form then submit the application form, and by doing this your information will be recorded.
- By following the procedure you will be able to fill out the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form.
Documents for Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022
The applicants have to make sure that when they are applying for the admission process, they must upload the asked documents with the form. The application form will not proceed further without uploading the required documents. Here is the list of the documents.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate (size100 Kb)
- Thumb impression (Size 100 Kb)
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Reservation certificate
- category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Signature of the candidate (Scanned Size- 100 Kb)
- Government id (Anyone)
- Aadhar card
- Vote iid card
- Driving license
राजस्थान बीएसटीसी Application Fee 2022
The candidates applying for the entrance exam have to pay the fee for the application form, it is mandatory to pay the fee otherwise the authority will not accept such an application form. The application itself will not proceed with further procedures. The fee will be paid through credit card, debit card and net banking. The last date of the fee payment is on 30th August 2022.
- The application fee for any one course of BSTC (General and Sanskrit) is – Rs.400/-
- For both courses of BTSC (General and Sanskrit)- Rs.450/-
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022 – Important Links
|Download pdf||Rajasthan BSTC Notification|
|Application Link||Rajasthan BSTC Application Form|
|Official website||Education Department Examination, Rajasthan|