Railway Southern Region Apprentice 2022: Railway Recruitment cell has started with the online application form for Southern Region Apprentice recruitment. Candidates willing to apply for the post can submit the application form on the official website. The last date to submit the application form is on 31st October 2022, the candidate is informed that the application procedure started on 1st October 2022, and candidates have already started submitting for the recruitment process. The application will be filled in an online mode only, so prospects willing to submit the form are hereby asked to submit the form before the last date of submission. To get all the information related to Railway Southern Region Apprentice Recruitment, go through the entire article.
Railway Southern Region Apprentice 2022
The authority has released the official notification for different categories of Apprentice recruitment, candidates can visit the site and go through the notification available on the site. You can also refer to this article as we will be sharing the direct link for the application form and official notification for the recruitment. The application process has begun so visit the site and start to apply for the sr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment. We will be discussing the full procedure to apply for the recruitment, so candidates facing difficulty in applying for the job can check out the full procedure
sr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Synopsis
|Name of the article||Railway Southern Region Apprentice 2022|
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the authority||Railway Recruitment cell|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||3150 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application||1st October 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application||31st October 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
रेलवे दक्षिणी क्षेत्र अप्रेंटिस भर्ती 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who have yet not applied for the recruitment process are searching for the eligibility criteria and other related details about it. The authority has mentioned every single detail of the recruitment process in the official notification. For the candidates who want to learn about the eligibility criteria then we have to discuss some educational qualifications for all the contenders.
- The candidates residing in areas falling within the geographical jurisdiction of southern Railway are eligible to apply for the post. The region is marked in the official notification so check it before applying.
- The applicant must have qualified class 10th from 10+2 board or equivalent.
- The aspirants must have secured 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates must have qualified ITI courses in relevant trades from a recognised College University
- The age of the candidate must be 15 years old and should not have completed 22 years of age.
Southern Railway SR Apprentice Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the fee for the recruitment process, after paying the fee the application will process further. The candidates have to pay Rs.100/– and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Women category are exempted to pay the fee.
Procedure To Apply For The Railway Southern Region Apprentice 2022
The application process has begun so all the eligible candidates who fall under the required criteria can visit the site and start applying for the recruitment process. Here we are discussing the full process to apply for the recruitment.
- To apply for the recruitment the candidate has to visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment cell i.e. sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Post landing the site then the home page will appear before you, now there on the top of the page, the notice for recruitment will be flashing.
- Now tap on the notice and then you will be taken to the new page, and there you will be able to see the separate link for the three categories.
- Now tap on the Click Here To Apply link for the relevant post and then you will be taken to the new page where you are supposed to click on the Register option.
- Now after clicking on the register option on the new page you are required to select the category for registration.
- After that, you have to select whether you are applying as a fresher or IIT and then fill in all the asked details in it.
- After that select the trade and click on proceed to Next page there you are required to fill in all the details and then click on the Register option.
- Later on, log in with your registration details and then the application form will appear before you, fill in all the requested details in the form.
- After that upload the documents and then pay the fee for the same, and then submit your application form.
Railway Southern Region Apprentice 2022: Important Links
|Download PDF||No.SGW/P.98/Vol.XXI / No/CPB/P1/98 / GPB(A) 128-A|
|Click>>||Railway Southern Region Apprentice Application Link|
|Check>>||Railway Recruitment cell Southern Region|
Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacancies are there for Railway Southern Region Apprentice recruitment?
There are a total of 3150 vacancies for different categories.
Is there any other mode of applying for Railway Southern Region Apprentice?
No, the application will only be submitted through online mode.