PGIMER Pharmacist, Steno Result 2022: After conducting the written examination for the pharmacist and steno position candidates have started searching for the result date on different websites. The Postgraduation Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandighar conducted the exam on 26th November 2022. All the candidates who are searching for the PGI Chandigarh Result 2022 and want to get the information about it then you are on the correct page. We will be informing the viewers about the PGIMER Grade 2 Result date, cut-off marks, merit list etc. So continue reading this article till the end.
PGIMER Pharmacist, Steno Result 2022
All the eligible candidates who have appeared for the written examination will be able to check out their scores for the same on the official portal. Apart from this, the authority will also not be providing you with the answer key for the written exam. The management will be shortly releasing the new notification regarding the pgimer.edu.in Result 2022 The exam was conducted in the last week of November 2022 so as per the notification we have come to know that the authority will possibly upload the result fifteen days after holding the exam. Once the result is out the candidates have to log on to the official portal and enter the asked details on the page and then the result will occur before you within a second.
|Article type||PGIMER Pharmacist, Steno Result 2022|
|Name of the organisation||Postgraduation Institute of Medica Education and Research, Chandighar|
|Name of the position||Pharmacist, Stenographer|
|Exam date||26th November 2022|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Mode of declaration||Online mode|
|Selection process||written exam (CBT), Interview round|
PGI Chandighar Pharmacist, Steno Cut Off Marks 2022
All the candidates will be able to check out the PGIMER Cut-off Marks 2022 for the examination after the authority has released the result. The cut-off marks will be either displayed after the announcement of the result or along with the result that candidates will get to know about it. The candidates have to secure minimum marks in the examination which will be 40% marks for UR/ EWS category and 35% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates. All those who will secure the required marks and will clear the cut-off mark will go for further procedure. The cut-off marks will depend on several factors and they are as follows.
- The total number of candidates who applied for the post
- The total number of candidates who appeared for the exam
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The highest marks obtained by the candidates
- Previous year cut-off marks will also be considered
How To Download PGIMER Pharmacist, Steno Result 2022?
All the candidates are eagerly waiting for the authority to release the www.pgimer.edu.in result 2022 on the official portal. This is to inform all the candidates that after the authority will not be rechecking any of the sheets or will not be doing revaluation for the same.
- To download the PGIMER Pharmacist, Steno result log on to the official portal of Postgraduation Institute of Medica Education and Research, Chandighar i.e. pgimer.edu.in.
- After visiting the official portal then you will get a notification regarding the PGI Grade 2 result click on that notice.
- Now on the next page, you will get the result link tap on that link and then enter the asked details on the new page.
- After that submit the details you have entered and then within a few seconds, your scorecard will appear before you on your screen.
- Check out the details mentioned in the result and then tap on the download option and save your scorecard in your system.
- Later on, you can also take a printout of the result for future reference.
PGIMER Merit List 2022
After the declaration of the result, the authority will also be releasing the PGIMER Merit List 2022 for the same on the official portal. The candidates who will clear the cut-off marks will get their names on the merit list and then the candidates will be called for the further selection process. The merit list will be out in a pdf format and after you have checked your names in the list then candidates can also download the list. To know about the release date of the merit list the aspirants have to be in regular touch with the official portal i.e. pgimer.edu.in
Some candidates secure equal aggregate marks in the pgimer.edu.in Pharmacist, Steno Exam so in that case, the authority will go for some tie-breaking rules. Below we have mentioned the tie-resolving rule for the readers.
- Firstly the authority will check the number of wrong answers/ negative marks the candidates have given in the written examination.
- If still, the difference remains the same then the authority will check the percentage of the candidates in the 12th class. Candidates with a higher percentage will be considered.
- If still it does not resolve then the authority will go for the percentage that the candidates have acquired in the 10th class. candidates with a higher percentage will be considered.
- At last if still it is not resolved then the authority will check the date of birth of the candidates who is older in age will be considered.
Particulars Mentioned In PGIMER Grade 2 Result
Some important details are cited in the PGIMER Grade Two Result so candidates must go through it before downloading it. Here we are sharing the details with the readers.
- Name of the candidate
- Exam name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Subject name
- Name of the organisation
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- The final status of the result
PGIMER Pharmacist, Steno Result 2022: Important Links
|Download||PGIMER Pharmacist, Steno Result ( Link Activated Soon)|
|Follow official website||Postgraduation Institute of Medica Education and Research, Chandighar|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the mode of releasing the PGIMER pharmacist, steno Result 2022?
The result will be available in online mode only.
What is the procedure to check the PGIMER pharmacist, steno Result 2022?
To check out the rank card follow the above-mentioned procedure which we have stated in this article.