OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a mega recruitment drive for the Nursing officer. In this recruitment drive, 7483 OSSSC Nursing Officers will be recruited. This is the best opportunity for the GNM diploma-holder and B.Sc nursing graduates to become nursing officer in various government hospitals.
OSSSC Nursing Officer online application will start on 27 January 2023 and the end date for the Group C cadre posts application form is 17th February 2023. Interested candidates should check the eligibility of the recruitment and start applying from the notified date. This is the best opportunity for nursing aspirants. They must check this article for all the OSSSC Nursing officer recruitment-related information.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
Odisha 2023 Nursing Officer recruitment for 7483 posts will be conducted on the basis of a written examination which will be held on 19 March 2023. The shortlisted candidates will be selected for the post of Nursing Officer. The candidates applying for the recruitment should also check the examination pattern of the OSSSC which is also provided in the article. For the applicant’s ease, we have provided you with an overview of the recruitment.
|Name of the Recruitment||OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment|
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Officer|
|Number of the Posts||7483|
|Minimum qualification||Diploma in GNM|
|Scale of pay||29200-92300|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Commencement of application form||27 January 2023|
|Last date of application form||17 February 2023|
|Date of written examination||19 March 2023|
ନର୍ସିଂ ଅଫିସର ନିଯୁକ୍ତି Eligibility
The Odisha SSSC has released the notification of the 7483 Nursing Officer recruitment. Interested candidates should check their eligibility for the recruitment and if eligible they must start applying from the notified date of the application form. The eligibility for the Nursing Officer recruitment is given below.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be of good character.
- Candidates who have applied for the Nursing Officer-2022 recruitment can also apply. The Nursing Officer 2022 recruitment has been cancelled by the commission. Candidates who have applied before have to apply again for the fresh application form. If a candidate has become ineligible but has applied for the earlier Nursing recruitment will be considered eligible.
- The applicant should have a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or a Graduate in Nursing from any state medical college or hospital.
- The candidate’s name should be registered in the Nursing Council of State.
- The applicant should be fluent in the Odia language and have one of the qualifications in the given list.
- The applicant should have passed class 8th in the Odia language as the subject.
- The applicant should have passed class 10th as the medium of language.
- The applicant should have passed the final examination in class 8th or above in Odia language in the state-recognised school.
- The applicant should have passed the Mass Education standard test in the Odia language.
- The applicant must have reached the age of 18 years and should not be above the age of 38 years as of the date of the recruitment notification.
- For contractual Nursing Officer: As on 23 January 2023, the age of the applicant should be 45 years.
The Odisha SSSC has provided age relaxation for reserved categories, sportspersons and ex-servicemen. For more information about the upper age limit relaxation, candidates can download the notification of the recruitment which is provided at the end of the article.
Submit Odisha Nursing Officer Application Online
The eligible candidates can start applying for the Nursing Officer recruitment from 27th January 2023. Before applying for the Osdiosha recruitment candidate should have scanned documents for uploading in the recruitment application form and the details of all educational and other documents for the successful updation in the OSSSC application form. The list of documents a candidate needs to scan for the application form is given below.
- Passport-size coloured photograph (20 to 100kbs).
- Signature ( 20 to 50Kbs)
- For a contractual Nursing Officer: the appointment letter from the employer with self-attestation must be uploaded.
- PwBD Ex-Serviceman and Sportspersons should upload their certificates.
The procedure for applying for the Nursing Officer recruitment is provided in the following steps:
- Candidates should browse the OSSSC web portal: https://www.osssc.gov.in/
- Candidates who have not registered before need to register themselves in the Registration section.
- After filling out the registration form, the OSSSC registration id and password will be generated.
- Using the same id and password log in to the Nursing Officer application form.
- Fill out the OSSSC application form correctly.
- Tap on “Confirm” and submit the application form.
- Print the application form for the document verification process.
ଓଡ଼ିଶା ନର୍ସିଂ ଅଫିସର ନିଯୁକ୍ତି Selection Process
The Odisha Nursing Officer selection process is based on a written examination conducted by OSSSC. The Nursing Officer written exam consists of 100 marks in which 100 MCQs are given to candidates which should be solved in two hours. The written exam is conducted in OMR sheets. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted by the Odissa commission. The minimum qualifying marks for the written examination for unreserved categories is 35% and for reserved categories is 30% marks. The exam pattern for the Odisha recruitment is tabulated in the given image.
After OSSSC written examination, the document verification of the selected candidates will be conducted by the Odisha commission. In document verification, all the documents will be checked by the officials. Candidates who present all their documents will be selected for the Nursing Officer recruitment. The list of documents presented in the OSSSC document verification is tabulated in the provided image.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Important link
|Available Soon||OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment link|
|Download||OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment notification pdf|
|Visit Official Portal||OSSSC Portal|
|Check here||PUONLINE Home Page|
Is there a provision for negative marking in the written examination of Odisha Nursing Officer recruitment?
Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Where can a candidate download the hall ticket for OSSSC Nurse Officer recruitment?
The hall ticket for the OSSSC recruitment will be updated on the Commission’s official website. By using the registration id, password and date of birth, the applicant can download the hall ticket.
Is it mandatory to have an appointment letter for a contractual Nursing Officer in OSSSC 2023 recruitment?
Yes, it is mandatory.