OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022 – Odisha Staf Selection Commission has come up with a new notification regarding welfare Extension officer recruitment. The authority will be conducting the recruitment for 129 vacancies, the application window will open on 13th September 2022 and the closure of the application window is on 12th October 2022. The OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment advertisement is available on the official portal, so candidates can go through the notification before applying for it. On the day of the application procedure, the link will be available on the website, you just have to search for the link and then start applying for the job role.
OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Notification 2022
The application will start shortly, the aspirants who are willing to apply for the recruitment can fill out the application form at the mentioned time. The aspirants were waiting for the new openings in the organisation and now the authority has released a new notification regarding the recruitment. The candidates will be able to see the eligibility criteria in the official notification. Candidates who are interested in the Welfare Extension Officer post can apply for it.
OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022- Details
|Article type||OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the authority||Odisha Staf Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Welfare Extension Officer|
|Number of posts||129 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application form||13th September 2022|
|Last date of submitting the form||12th October 2022|
|Exam date||To be Announced|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
Eligibility Criteria for Welfare Extension Officer recruitment 2022
The candidates must go through the eligibility criteria that the authority has set for the recruiters. Aspirants must go through the detailed information mentioned in the notification, if any candidates I willing to apply for the post then they must checkout the notification. The one who will fall under the required eligibility criteria will be eligible to apply for the OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment. Here we will be sharing the educational qualification for the post.
- The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in Arts/ science/ commerce or equivalent examination for the recognised college/ university.
- The candidates must have passed middle school with Odia as the subject.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The aspirant must be of good character.
- The candidate must be able to read, speak and write Odia language fluently.
- The candidate must have passed the HSC examination with Odia as a medium examination.
- The age of the candidate should be 21 years old and must not be above 38 years old.
- The upper age limit of the candidates is 5 years.
www.ossc.gov.in Welfare Extension Officer Selection process 2022
The candidates who will be applying for the recruitment will appear for the rounds, the authority will first shortlist the candidates based on their educational qualifications. After that, the candidates will sit for the preliminary examination and then the aspirants who will qualify for the examination will shortlist for the next round. Next, there will be the main exam for all the shortlisted candidates who will qualify for the prelims, the full syllabus for the exam will be available in the notification.
After the candidates qualify for the main exam then the candidates will be shortlisted for the Viva-voce, the aspirants who will clear the last rounds will get selected for the post. While appearing for the last round the candidates have to carry all their documents with them for verification purposes, as after the document verification the candidates will be given the appointment letter.
OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Exam Scheme 2022
After the application process is completed then the authority will be publishing a new notification for the exam date and further procedures. The syllabus for the examination will be available in the notification, so all the candidates must check out the notification.
- The examination will be objective type, which will be a computer-based test.
- The examination will be 100 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The questions will be asked about general awareness, current events, general sciences, history, and geography.
- The examination will be in three sections which will be in English, Odia language, and General studies.
- Each section will be of 100 marks which will be descriptive type.
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- For any wrong answer, there will be a 0.25 negative marking
The last process will be the certificate verification and viva voice which will be 30 marks.
How to apply for OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022?
The application process will start soon and all the candidates have to land on the official portal and start applying for the recruitment process. Here we are discussing the full procedure to apply for recruitment for all the viewers.
- To apply for the recruitment, log on to the official portal of the Odisha Staf Selection Commission i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website then under the Whats news section candidates have to tap on the OSSC welfare extension office application link.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page and there the application form will appear before you.
- Now start filling out the application form and upload the required documents with the form.
- After that, you are required to tap on the submit option and then your information will be recorded.
- Lastly, if you want then you can also download the application form and keep it safe with you for future use.
Documents required for Application Form
The aspirants have to upload the documents with the application form, as it is mandatory for candidates to upload it. Without submitting the documents the form will not proceed for further procedure, here is the full list of the documents.
- Matriculation certificate
- Date of birth
- Signature of the candidate (Scanned)
- Government authorised documents
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
OSSC Welfare Extension Officer category-wise vacancy 2022
|Name of the posts||UR||ST||SC||SEBC||Total||Ex-Servicemen||Sports person||Pwd|
|Welfare Extension Officer||82||29||16||02||129||06||01||05|
OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022 -Important Links
|Download pdf||OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment Advertisement|
|Click>>||OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment Application link (Available Soon)|
|Check>>||Odisha Staf Selection Commission|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I submit the application form for OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment?
You have to visit the official portal to apply for the job role i.e. www.ossc.gov.in
What are the eligibility criteria for the post?
We have mentioned everything in the article, so go through the page and check out the details.