OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited the online application form for the requirement of the teacher position. Candidates interested in the post can fill out the form, the opportunity is available for 7540 vacancies. The application window will get activated on 11th December 2022 and the closure of the application window is on 9th January 2023. The aspirants who wish to apply for the post can visit the official portal of OSSC and check out the notification for the same. The application form will be filled in online mode, no hard copy of the form will be accepted in the organization.
Candidates must check their qualifications before applying for OSSC Teacher Recruitment, as to check if they fit the job role or not.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification
All the aspirants who are looking forward to the teacher’s recruitment for their relevant field are hereby informed that the authority of OSSC has recently released a new notification for the recruitment. Recruitment is being conducted for 7540 vacancies, and many candidates have already searched for this new opening. All the candidates are very excited to apply for this position and are waiting for the authority to quickly release the application form for recruitment. After the application process is concluded then the authority will be releasing a new notification for the exam date and further procedure.
The syllabus is already mentioned in this notification but still, the authority will update the candidates about the procedure. Candidates are asked to be in regular touch with the official portal to get all the related updates about the OSSC Teacher Recruitment
ଓଡିଶା ଏସଏସସି ଶିକ୍ଷକ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି- Overview Table
|Name of the article||OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Teacher|
|Number of posts||7540 vacancies|
|Advertisement No.||IIE-146/ 2022|
|Date of filling out the application||11th December 2022|
|Last date for submitting the form||9th January 2023|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Selection process||Preliminary exam, main exam, DV|
Odisha SSC Teacher Eligibility criteria
There are some eligibility criteria for the candidates who are going to apply for the recruitment, the aspirants who will fail to qualify for the criteria will not be eligible to apply for the post. The authority is searching for talented candidates who can full fill all the roles and responsibilities of the position. To shortlist the deserving candidates the authority has set the criteria so that they can only select the candidates who can fit this post. Here we are sharing the eligibility criteria for the position.
- The candidate applying for the post must be a citizen of India.
- The aspirants shall be in good health, have sound health must have good character and should be free from any organic defect or bodily infirmity.
- The candidate must have qualified for the HSC exam from a recognised board with Odia language.
- The candidates must have cleared the +2 exam conducted by the council of higher secondary examination, Odisha.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in their related field with 50% marks.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ SEBC, the qualifying mark for them is 45%.
- The age of candidates should be between 21 to 38 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to other categories, to check out the relaxation check out the official notification.
www.ossc.gov.in Teacher Post Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||ST||SC||SEBC||UR||Grand Total|
How To Apply For OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022?
The application process for teacher recruitment will begin shortly on the official portal, candidates have to visit the official website to apply for the position. The candidates who will qualify for the criteria set by the authority will be eligible to apply for the post. The date is mentioned for submitting the form, candidates who will submit the form after the due date then their forms will be rejected or they will not even be able to fill out the form. Follow the below-cited steps to fill out the application form.
- To apply for the recruitment log on to the official portal of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- After that, the candidates will land on the main page of the site, and there you are supposed to search for the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 under the candidate’s corner.
- Now firstly the candidates have to register themselves in the portal, there will be a Registration option in the portal.
- After registering for the recruitment then searches for the notification for the application form, tap on that, and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now fill out all the details in the form and upload the requested details in the form and then preview your form and then tap on Submit option and your information will be recorded.
- Lastly, the candidates can also save the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- By following the full procedure the candidates will be able to apply for Teacher recruitment successfully.
OSSC Teacher recruitment Payscale 2022
The aspirants will get shortlisted for a particular position for which they have applied, aspirants will be applying for different subjects, and for that there will be different pay scales. Below we have mentioned the pay scale for a different post.
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|TGT (Arts, PCM, CBS)||Rs.35,400/- per month level -9|
|Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, Urdu||Rs.35,400/- per month level- 9|
|Physical education||Rs.29, 200/- per month level- 8|
OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download pdf||OSSC Teacher Recruitment Notification|
|Apply for the post||OSSC Teacher Recruitment Application Link (Activated Soon)|
|Follow official website||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I know the status of my application submitted for OSSC Teacher Recruitment?
The candidates can log in to the OSSC portal i.e. www.ossc.gov.in to see his/ her application.
Can candidates make changes n their application after submitting it for the OSSC Teacher Recruitment?
No, applications once submitted can not be changed by the candidates, so make sure that you fill in the correct details in the form.
When is the last date for submitting the application form for OSSC Teacher Recruitment?
The last date for submitting the application form is on 9th January 2023.