OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: The Application process for the Combined Graduate Level examination for Group B and C posts will be conducted on 11th November 2022. Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the recruitment process for groups B and C. Candidates are asked to go through the notification and check out the guidelines mentioned in the notification. The application window will close on 10th December 2022, and the aspirants have to submit the form on the mentioned date only.
Candidates who submit the form after the closure of the application, then their form will get rejected. All the viewers who are here to get full knowledge about the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 will get the full information for it.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the OSSC CGL 2022 Recruitment can visit the site and apply for the same once the link is published. The aspirants have listed all the eligibility criteria and other details information about the Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment in the official notification. candidates who will qualify for the rounds will be shortlisted for the jobrole, more details about the selection process, eligibility criteria, and the application process will be given in the coming paragraph.
Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment- Synopsis
|Article type||OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Group B and C|
|Number of posts||943 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application form||11th November 022|
|Last date for submitting the application||10th December 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Selection process||Preliminary exam, main exam, DV|
ଓଡ଼ିଶା ମିଳିତ ସ୍ନାତକ ସ୍ତରର ନିଯୁକ୍ତି | Essential Qualification
All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the post are hereby asked to go through the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. The contender who will fall under the asked criteria will be called for the recruitment process. Only the shortlisted candidates will be able to sit for the recruitment and for that you are supposed to match the criteria. Here are the eligibility criteria for the www.ossc.gov.in CGL Recruitment:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The aspirants must possess graduation in any discipline from a recognised College/ University.
- The aspirants must know how to write and read the Odia language.
- The candidates must have knowledge of the culture of the state.
- The candidate must have good character and should not have any criminal record.
- The candidates should be physically and mentally fit.
- The age of the candidate should be 21 to 38 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC ST/ PWD. For SC/ STT and women there will be 5 years of age relaxation. And the candidates belonging to PWDB should be 10 years of age relaxation
- The candidate should not have more than one alive spouse.
- The candidate must have passed out in ME school exam in Odia language.
www.ossc.gov.in CGL Selection Process
The candidate will be first selected based on their educational qualification, one who matches the criteria will be called for the written examination and first, there will be a Preliminary exam. After that, the candidate who will clear the prelims will be called for the Main examination. The information regarding the exam will be momentarily shared by the authority on the official portal. lastly, the contenders who will clear the main exam will get an invitation for the document verification process. Aspirants have to carry their documents with them for the verification process and if any candidates fail to attend the verification process then their position will be simply given to other deserving candidates.
Steps To Apply For OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
The application process for recruitment will begin in the second week of November 2022 and will end in December 2022. All the aspirants are asked to submit the application form before the last date of submission, no application will be accepted after the due date. candidates are very excited about the recruitment process and are eagerly waiting for the authorities to start the application process. The link or the same will be shared on the official portal on the cited date. Here is the full procedure to apply for the ଓଡ଼ିଶା ମିଳିତ ସ୍ନାତକ ସ୍ତରର ନିଯୁକ୍ତି |
- To apply for the recruitment process log on to the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- Post landing on the official website the home page will open and there you are supposed to search for the application notice.
- After that, once the link is displayed on the portal then you have to tap on the link and then the application form will open before you.
- Now fill out all the details on the form and upload the documents along with the application form.
- Now after you are done with filling out the application then click on the submit option and then your information will be recorded.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download Pdf||OSSC CGL Recruitment Notification|
|Apply for the Recruitment||OSSC CGL Recruitment Application link (Activated Soon)|
|Follow official website||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Follow for more Updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority conduct its written examination for the Odisha CGL 2022 Recruitment?
The written examination for the post will be conducted soon, the authority will release a new notification after the application process is completed.
Where can I apply for the OSSC CGL Recruitment?
To apply for the OSSC CGL Recruitment Log on to the OSSC i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
When is the last date to apply for the OSSC CGL Recruitment?
The last date to apply for the post is on 10th December 2022.