Odisha OTET Application Form 2022: The authority of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released the official notification for the OTET. All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test are hereby informed that the application for the test is out now. The application process started on 10th October 2022 and the last date for submitting the application form is on 19th October 2022. Candidates will get detailed information about the OTET on the official website, as the authority has published the notification for the same.
Odisha OTET Application Form 2022 Notification
The application link is now available on the official portal, so all the candidates can now visit the official website and start with the submission of the application form. The form will be filled in online mode only, so candidates who will be sending the form through the post, will get rejected. Before submitting the form make sure that you read all the asked educational qualifications for the test. Moreover, the candidates are informed that the authority will not entertain any late submission of the Odisha OTET Application Form.
bseodisha.ac.in TET Application Form 2022- Overview Table
|Name of the article||Odisha OTET Application Form 2022|
|Category of the article||Recruitment|
|Name of the organisation||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Name of the exam||OTET (Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Date of filling out the application||10th October 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application||19th October 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Last date to pay the fee||19th October 2022|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Number of papers||2 papers|
ଓଡ଼ିଶା OTET Eligibility Criteria 2022
There are some eligibility criteria for candidates who are going to apply for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test. Many candidates have already applied for the OTET, as they were searching for the opportunity to sit for the teacher eligibility test. Check out the educational qualification that we have mentioned below.
- For Category A the candidates must have qualified class higher secondary with 50% marks.
- The candidate must have to possess 2 year diploma in elementary education. OR
- The contenders must have completed higher secondary or equivalent with 45% marks and a 2-year diploma in elementary education. OR
- The applicant must have completed higher secondary or equivalent with 50% marks and 4 years of bachelor in elementary education (B.EI.EED)
- The applicants must possess graduation and a 2-year diploma in elementary education from a known college/ University/ Institute. OR
- The aspirants must have completed graduation with 45% marks and persuade a 1-year bachelor in education (B.Ed) under NCTE. OR
- The contender must have qualified for higher secondary or equivalent with 50% marks and must have completed 4 years in B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their teacher education course recognised by NCTE or RCI can also apply for the OTET if they are eligible.
OTET recruitment 2022 Important Documents
The administration will not accept any application form without documents, if the authority finds out any application without documents then they will simply cancel the candidature of the applicant. Check out the below-listed documents.
- Academic certificate of the candidate
- B.Ed mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Category certificate
- PWD certificate (If any)
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Proof of date of birth
- Government authorised document
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
How To Fill Out Odisha OTET Application Form 2022?
The application process for recruitment has begun, all the applicants who are willing to apply for OTET can fill out the form. The last date for submitting the form is also mentioned in the previous paragraph, read out the instructions before filling out the form. Only the candidates who will match the criteria set by the authority will be eligible to apply for the OTET. Check out the full procedure for the application process.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha i.e. http://bseodisha.ac.in/.
- After landing on the website then You are supposed to tap on the Examination option and then from the drop-down list click on the OTET examination option.
- Now you will be diverted to the new page and then there you will get the link for the application form, click on that link.
- Now on the new page, you have to first do the Registration for the same, click on the New Registration option and start entering your detail.
- After you have entered the details then click on the submit option and then log in with your registration details and then tap on the login option.
- The application form will appear before you on your screen, now start filling out the application form and then upload the asked documents with the form.
- After that pay the fee for the same and then submit the form, and then your information will be recorded.
- By following the above-mentioned process you will be able to apply for the OTET successfully.
All the aspirants must pay the fee for the application form, without paying the fee the application will not proceed for further process. The fee will be paid online mode till 19th October 2022 by 11:45 PM so all the candidates can choose their mode of payment. Here we have cited the category-wise application fee.
|Category of the candidate||Application Fee|
|Download Pdf||Odisha OTET Official Notification|
|Check for detail||Instructions For Filling Out The Odisha OTET|
|Apply For Test||Odisha OTET Application Form Link|
|Follow for more recruitment updates||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Follow Official Website||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority close the application window for Odisha OTET Application Form?
The application window for OTET will close on 19th October 2022.
Where can fill out the Odisha OTET Application Form?
To apply for OTET visit the official website i.e. http://bseodisha.ac.in