NTPC EET Recruitment 2022: The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the official notification for the new recruitment for the position of Engineer Executive Trainee (EET). The organisation is India’s largest integrated energy company, and working under this organisation will be very beneficial to all aspirants. This is one of the biggest dreams of many engineering pass-out aspirants to get the opportunity to work as an employee under this organisation. All the candidates can now start filling out the application for NTPC EET Recruitment, the start date for filling out the application is 28th October 2022 i.e. today.
The application will be accepted till 11th November 2022, so candidates are asked to submit the form within a given period of time.
NTPC EET Recruitment 2022
The application process for 864 vacancies has now begun, so all the candidates are asked to visit the official portal and start filling out the application for एनटीपीसी ईईटी भर्ती. No application form will be accepted offline mode, the application will only be filled in online mode. Candidates have to read out the eligibility criteria before filling out the details in the NTPC Application Form, you have to register yourself in the portal and then apply for recruitment. Below we will be mentioning the full procedure to apply for the position so stay connected with this page to get all the related updates about the same.
NTPC Executive Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2022- Overview Table
|Article type||NTPC EET Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the authority||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Date of filling out the application||28th October 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application||11th November 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Name of the post||Executive Engineering Trainee|
|Number of posts||864 vacancies|
|Selection process||GATE score, DV|
|Payscale||Rs. 40,000- Rs. 1,40,000|
एनटीपीसी ईईटी भर्ती Eligibility Criteria 2022
There are some eligibility criteria for all the candidates who are going to apply for the recruitment process for different disciplines. The candidates who will qualify for the eligibility criteria will get shortlisted for the recruitment process. Here we are sharing the required eligibility criteria for the www.ntpc.co.in Recruitment:
- The candidate must possess a full-time bachelor’s degree in engineering or Technology from a recognised college/ University/ Institute with 65% marks or more than that.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD must secure more than 55% marks in their graduation.
- The candidates must have appeared and qualified for GATE 2022.
- The upper age limit to apply for the post is 27 years old till the last date of submission.
www.ntpc.co.in Vacancy details 2022
How To Apply For NTPC EET Recruitment 2022?
The application process for the EET recruitment has begun from today onwards, all the candidates are asked to visit the official portal and start with the application process. The link is available on the portal, or you can also refer to this page as we will also be sharing the direct link on this page. Go through the below-mentioned procedure to Apply Online for 864 Posts:
- To apply for the recruitment log on to the official website of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited i.e. www.ntpc.co.in.
- Post landing the site then on the top of the main page you will be able to see the Register option, tap on that option.
- Now on the new page, the registration form will appear before you, fill in all the asked details in the form and then enter the Captcha Code.
- After you have filled in the details then tap on the Create New Account option, after that, you have to log in with your User name and Password and click on the login option then the application form will open on a fresh page.
- Now start with entering the asked credentials on the page and then upload the requested documents with the form.
- After that pay, the fee for the application form and later, on submitting your information by clicking on Submit option.
NTPC EET Compensation Package
All candidates who will get shortlisted for the job role will be placed at the basic pay scale of Rs.40,000 and it will get increased up to Rs.1,40,000. There will be other benefits which the candidates will get from this post and i.e. dearness allowance, terminal benefits and other prerequisites and allowances etc.
NTPC 2022 Recruitment Process
All the eligible candidates who have qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022, will be shortlisted for the recruitment process. The authority will look after that whether the candidates have qualified for the test or not. If any candidates fill out the application without qualifying any of the criteria then their candidature will be cancelled. After the candidates are shortlisted then they will be called for the document verification process.
NTPC EET Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download Pdf||NTPC EET Recruitment Notification|
|Apply for the recruitment||NTPC EET Application Link|
|Follow official website||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I start applying for the EET recruitment?
The application process will begin on 28th October 2022.
Where can I register for the NTPC EET Recruitment?
To apply for the recruitment visit the official website of NTPC i.e. www.ntpc.co.in
What is the mode of submitting the NTPC EET Recruitment?
The submission of the application will be done online mode.