NHM Kerala Recruitment 2022: The Centre for Management Department has invited the online application form on behalf of the National Health Mission, Kerala for the MLSP Staff Nurse position. The NHM Kerala Recruitment starts on 12th October 2022, and the date of submission is 21st October 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the post can quickly visit the official website and start filling out the details in the application form. The link is activated on the official portal, fill in all the required information and submit the form along with the important documents. Get the full knowledge of NHM Kerala 2022 Recruitment, and other important details related to it in this article.
NHM Kerala Recruitment 2022
The NHM Kerala Staff Nurse Application Form will be filled in online mode only, if any candidates submit the form via post then their application will get rejected. Make sure you go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the jobrole, and if any candidate submits the form even though they do not match the criteria then their candidature will be cancelled.
Kerala NHM Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022– Overview Table
|Article type||NHM Kerala Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the authority||National Health Mission|
|Name of the post||MLPSC Staff Nurse|
|Number of posts||1749 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application||12th October 2022|
|Last date of submission for application||1st October 2022|
|Selection process||Education qualification and experience/ Written exam/ Interview round/ DV|
|Official website||kcmd.in, arogyakeralam.gov.in|
CMD MLSP Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who will fall under the eligibility criteria will get selected for the recruitment process, only the eligible candidates will get this opportunity to appear for the recruitment process. Check out the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for the NHM Kerala MLSP Recruitment.
- The aspirant must have done B.Sc Nursing from a recognised College/ University OR
- The candidate must possess GNM with one-year post-qualification experience in it as of 1st October 2022.
- The maximum age for the post is 40 years old.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
arogyakeralam.gov.in Staff Nurse Mode Of Selection 2022
Many candidates were searching for the selection process for the job role, if you are really keen to know about it then you are on the correct page. The selection of the candidates will be done in three phases, the candidates will first get selected based on their qualifications and experiences. Secondly, the candidates who get shortlisted for the recruitment process will sit for the written examination. After qualifying for the examination the candidates who have performed well in the exam will be called for the interview round. Moreover, all the candidates are asked to carry their documents with them on the last round of recruitment for the verification process.
How To Apply For NHM Kerala Recruitment 2022?
The application procedure has already been initiated, so all the contenders who are willing to apply for the recruitment are hereby suggested to fill out the form before the last date of submission. It is suggested to all the candidates fill out the form as soon as possible because in the last few days the portal may get traffic in it and it may not work properly as many candidates will be applying for the एनएचएम केरल भर्ती. Check out the full procedure for the arogyakeralam.gov.in Recruitment:
- To apply for the post land on the official website of the Centre For management department i.e. kcmd.in
- Post that under the Job Notification search for the CMD MLSP Staff Nurse Post Recruitment link and then tap on that link.
- Now on the next page first go through the notification and then tap on The Apply Online option, then you will be diverted to the new page.
- Now click on the Register Here option and then on the new page start entering the required credentials- Name, mail id, mobile number, DOB and then click on the Registration option.
- After you have successfully registered yourself then log in with your registration id and then tap on the login option and then the application form will occur on a new page.
- After that fill out all the necessary details in the form and then upload the documents with it and then pay the fee for the same.
- Now that you are done with the procedure then tap on submit option and your information is recorded.
एनएचएम केरल MLPS Application Fee
The aspirants who are going to Apply For CMD MLSP Staff Nurse Post are asked to pay the fee for the application form. It is mandatory to pay the fee otherwise the application will not proceed with further procedure. Applicants shall pay Rs.325/- you can pay through credit card, debit card or net banking it is up to you which mode you want to choose.
NHM Kerala Recruitment 2022: Important links
|Download Pdf||NHM Kerala Recruitment Notification|
|Apply For Recruitment||NHM Kerala Application Link|
|Follow Official Website||National Health Mission, Centre For Management Department|
|Follow For More Updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for NHM Kerala Recruitment?
The selection will be done based on qualification experience, written test and interview.
What is the last date for submitting the application form for NHM Kerala Recruitment?
The last date for submitting the application form is on 21st October 2022.
Is there any other mode of submitting the application form?
No, the application will be filled in online mode only.