NCERT Recruitment 2022: National Council of Educational and Research Technology has started inviting the online application form for the recruitment of professors and librarians. Candidates willing to apply for the post can fill out the NCERT Recruitment Form. The last date for submitting the NCERT 2022 application form is on 28th October 2022. The administration has invited applications for various academic recruitment, there is a total of 292 vacancies for the different vacancies. Moreover, the application process has begun on 8th October 2022 and there is still some time left for the submission of the application. So what are you all waiting for just visit the website and start filling out the details in the form?
NCERT Recruitment 2022 Notification
The notification for the various posts is available on the official website you can visit the website and check out the detailed information about the same. We have mentioned the post name in this article, so you can just go through the article to know about it. Candidates applying for the different posts must check out the eligibility criteria for the vacancy. No application form will be accepted through post, the authority will reject such NCERT 2022 Recruitment Forms.
NCERT Professor & Librarian Recruitment 2022- Synopsis
|Article type||NCERT Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the authority||National Council of Educational and Research Technology|
|Name of the post||Professor|
|Number of posts||292 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application form||8th October 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||28th October 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Selection process||Interview/ DV|
Eligibility Criteria For NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2022
There are some education qualifications for all the candidates going to apply for the mentioned posts, only the candidates who will get shortlisted for NCERT Recruitment will qualify for the eligibility criteria. The authority has set the criteria and if any candidates submit the form even if He/ She did not match the eligibility criteria then their recruitment form will get rejected. Here are the eligibility criteria for the viewers.
- The candidates must have PhD degree in the relevant discipline.
- The candidates must have secured 55% marks in the concerned discipline from a recognised college/ University.
- The candidates must have relevant experience in the field for which they are applying, you can check the notification to look at the years of experience.
NCERT Recruitment 2022 For Professor & Librarian Vacancy detail
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
Steps To Apply For NCERT Recruitment 2022
The application process for NCERT Recruitment has started, the link is available on the official portal, so visit the site and start filling out the details in the form. Candidates who are facing difficulty in filling out the detail or getting the link for the form can check out this page. We are discussing the full procedure for the application form, so go through the below-mentioned instructions to apply for एनसीईआरटी भर्ती:
- To apply for the recruitment firstly log on to the official website of the NCERT (National Council of Educational and Research Technology) i.e. ncert.nic.in.
- After landing the website then on the main page of the website, the link will flash on the home page, there you are supposed to tap on Apply Now option.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page ad there you will be able to see the vacancy detail scroll down the page and the tap on Apply Online option.
- Now on the new page, the form will appear before you and now the first register yourself by entering the asked details in the registration form.
- After entering the asked details in the form then enter the captcha code and then click on the Register option.
- Thereafter you have to the registration details and then again enter the verification code and then click on the login option.
- After that, you will be able to view the application form on your screen, then fill out all the requested details in the recruitment form and then upload the required documents with the form.
- Now that you have uploaded the documents then pay the fee for the same and then submit the application form.
- Lastly, your information will be recorded and then if you want you can also download the application form.
ncert.nic.in Application Fee 2022
The candidates have to pay the fee for the NCERT Professor & Librarian Recruitment Form, without paying the fee the authority will not accept the application form. The fee will be filled in online mode only, you can pay the fee through credit card, debit card and net banking. Candidates belonging to UR/ EWS/ OBC have to pay Rs.1000/- and the women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted to pay the fee for the same.
एनसीईआरटी Vacancy Selection Process 2022
The selection of the candidates will be done based on the interview session, firstly the candidates will get shortlisted based on their educational qualifications. The aspirants will be shortlisted for the interview round, Carry all your documents with you while appearing for the interview, for the verification process
NCERT Recruitment 2022: Important links
|Download Pdf||NCERT Recruitment Notification|
|Apply For Recruitment||NCERT Application Link|
|Follow for more recruitment updates||National Council of Educational and Research Technology|
|Follow Official Website||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority examine the post?
The authority will soon release the notification for the further recruitment process of various posts.
What is the last date for submitting the application form for NCERT recruitment?
The last date to submit the application form is on 28th October 2022.