MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB) has released a new notification for the MP ITI Training Officer 2022 Recruitment. Aspirants can check out the notification for the post and apply for the recruitment. The application procedure will begin on 1st November 2022 and the last date to submit the form is on 15th November 2022, the candidates have to submit the form on the mentioned date only. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission, so make sure to submit the form on the mentioned date. We will be sharing full information about MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.
MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2022
The application window for the www.peb.mp.gov.in Training Officer Recruitment will shortly get activated for all eligible candidates. One who is willing to apply for the post can visit the site and check out the eligibility criteria for the post, only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the post. Fill out the genuine details in the form because if the authority finds out any wrong information during the recruitment process then your candidature will be cancelled.
MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the article||MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organisation||Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board|
|Name of the post||Training Officer|
|Number of posts||305 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application||1st November 2022|
|Last date for submitting the form||15th November 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Selection process||Written exam|
|Exam date||16th December 2022|
मध्य प्रदेश आईटीआई Training Officer Eligibility Criteria
The candidates have to full fill the required eligibility criteria for the post, if any candidate fails to qualify for the criteria then he/ she will not be able to apply for the post. There is a number of candidates who were searching for this jobrole, and now as the notification is out so all the candidates can visit the site and apply for the post. Below we have cited the eligibility criteria for the post.
- The candidates must be citizens of India.
- The candidate must have a qualified high school from a well-known board.
- The aspirants must possess a bachelor’s degree or diploma in ITI course from a recognised college/ university.
- The age of the candidate should be
|Category of the candidate||Age of the candidate|
|Minimum age for other categories||18|
|A native of the state||21|
|Maximum age limit for others||40|
|Maximum age limit for SC/ ST/ PWD category||45|
www.peb.mp.gov.in Recruitment Form Required Documents
There are some important documents that candidates have to upload along with the application form, no application will proceed for further process till the documents are attached to the form. Here is the full list of the document check it out.
- Academic certificate
- Matriculation mark sheet ( for age proof)
- Id proofs
- Category certificate
- Degree/ Mark sheet
- Other relevant documents
How To apply for MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment?
The application process for the training officer recruitment will begin soon on the official portal, the link will be shortly available on the website on the mentioned date. Candidates have to apply for the post as soon s possible because by the last date of submission the site will get traffic and then you will face issues in the process. Here is the full procedure to apply for the post.
- To apply for the post, log on to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board i.e. http://www.peb.mp.gov.in/.
- After visiting the website then you will land on the main page of the site, there you are supposed to search for the MP ITI Training officer application form link under the Online Form option.
- After that, you will be diverted to the new page and there you have to tap on the Candidate Profiling option.
- Now on the next page tap on the written application option and then on the fresh page, you have to first register yourself for recruitment.
- Fill out all the asked details in the registration form, and then submit the form.
- After submitting the registration form then log in with your registration details and the application form will appear before you.
- Now fill out all the details in the application form and then upload the asked documents with the form.
- Once you have submitted the document then pay the fee for the form and then preview your application and then tap on the submit option.
- Your application will be successfully submitted and then wait for the revert back
MP ITI Training Officer Application Fee
The application fee for the recruitment will be paid along with the application form only, after the fee is deposited then the application will also be accepted. The fee will be accepted through the online mode only, pay the fee through credit card, debit card and net banking. Below is the category-wise fee for the candidates.
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|For reserved category||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||Rs.250/-|
|Only MP natives||NIL|
Madhya Pradesh ITI TO Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list, the candidates who will qualify for the eligibility criteria will be asked to sit for the written examination. The candidates will appear for the written exam in different exam centres, and one who qualified for the exam will get shortlisted for further process. The candidates will be then called for the document verification process, aspirants will be asked to carry their documents with them on the day of the verification process. Candidates will get the full information about it once the application process is started
MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2022: Important links
|Download Pdf||MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment Notification|
|Check Short Notice||MP ITI Training Officer Short notice|
|Apply for the recruitment||MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment Application Link (Activated Soon)|
|Follow official website||Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority release the application link for recruitment?
The application process will begin from 1st November 2022 till 15th November 2022.
How will the candidates get shortlisted for the recruitment process?
There will be only a written test for the selection process for the job role.
1 thought on “MP ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Eligibility”
ITI completed 10th completed pass 2 classes