MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh Corporative Bank has announced the new recruitment for various posts under the organization. The candidates willing to apply for the post can visit the site and start applying for the recruitment. The application window is now open and the candidates can submit the form till 25th December 2022 after the last date the authority will not accept the application form. The the candidates who are willing to apply for the position have to full fill the requirement asked by the authority. Check out the official notification for more details about MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment, read the article till the end to get full knowledge of it.
MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022
The application process for 896 clerk/ computer operators and 1358 society managers has begun, and aspirants have started filling out the details in the form. The link will be disabled on the above-mentioned date so submit the form before the due date. Check out the essential qualification in the notification before filling out the form, no application will be entertained after the last date of submission. Once the application form is submitted then the authority will be releasing the exam date on the portal and then the shortlisted candidates will appear for the exam and further procedure.
eg.apexbank.in Bank Recruitment 2022- Highlights
|Name of the article||MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the conducting authority||Madhya Pradesh Corporative Bank|
|Post name||Clerk, Computer operator, Society manager, Samvida|
|Number of posts||Clerk, Computer operator- 896|
Society manager- 1358
|Date of filling out the application||26th November 2022|
|Last date for submitting the form||25th December 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Selection process||Written exam, interview|
Madhya Pradesh Bank Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates applying for the recruitment must be eligible for the post and keeping that in mind the authority has shared the essential qualification for the candidates in the official notification. The aspirants must check the notification thoroughly, and only those who will clear the criteria will get shortlisted for the further selection process. Many candidates have applied for the recruitment and many of them are still searching for the criteria so that they can apply for the post, so here are the details about the same.
- Candidates must have qualified graduation from a recognised College/ University/ Institute.
- The aspirants must know Hindi and English typing.
- The candidates must possess a one-year diploma course in the relevant field.
- Qualifications like B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS) will also be considered equivalent as above.
- The candidates who graduated in the Commerce field will be given preference.
- The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years old and the maximum age limit will be 35 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD category, check out the official notification for age relaxation.
It is mandatory for all the aspirants who are going to fill out the application, many candidates have already submitted the form ad the ones who are about to submit it make sure that you upload the documents. Here we have mentioned the list of the required documents with all the candidates.
- Photograph of the candidate
- left-hand thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration form
- Academic certificate
- Government-issued id proof
How To Apply For MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022?
The application link for various posts is available on the official website, so all the candidates can visit the portal and apply for the recruitment. Candidates have to first qualify for the criteria required for the post and then proceed with the application process. Check out the below-mentioned steps to apply for the recruitment.
- Aspirants have to first log on to the official portal of Madhya Pradesh Corporative Banks i.e. eg.apexbank.in.
- Now after landing on the website the home page will open and there you will get the Click Here option for the application tab on that.
- After that, on the new page, you have to first register yourself, and tap on Click here for the New registration option.
- Now fill out the details and then enter the captcha code then submit the information.
- After that log in with your registration number and password and at the end enter the security code and tap on the login option.
- Now the application form will occur, fill out all the required details in the application form, and upload the requested documents with the form.
- Pay the required fee with the application form and then tap on the submit option, then your information will be submitted successfully.
- Lastly, the candidates can also save the application form in their system for their future reference.
The aspirants have to pay the fee for the application form, one who fails to submit the fee their application will not be accepted. Below we have shared the category-wise application fee for all the candidates.
|Category of the candidates||Application fee|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.250/-|
|Download Pdf||MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification|
|Apply for the recruitment||MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment Application Link|
|Follow official website||Madhya Pradesh Corporative Banks|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the last date to submit the form for MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022?
The application form for the recruitment for various posts will be submitted by 25th December 2022.
What is the mode of submitting the form for MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022?
The application will be accepted in online mode only, the link for the application is available on the site. Application forms submitted through any other mode i.e. post will get rejected by the authority.
What is the mode of selection for MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022?
The selection of the candidates will be done based on a written exam and interview round. After that, the candidate will be called for a document verification process and then the appointment letter will be provided to the candidate.