LIC HFL Recruitment 2022: LIC Housing Finance Ltd. has released an official notification regarding the vacancies of Assistant and Assistant Manager. A total of 50 vacancies for Assistant posts on a region-wise basis and 30 vacancies for Assistant Manager posts (all India merit basis) are available. The Assistant Manager post is out in two categories- DME (Direct Marketing Executive) and others. The filling of the LIC HFL Recruitment application form has been started from 4th August 2022 onwards and the last date to fill the form is on 25th August 2022.
The online exam for Assistant and Assistant Manager is expected to be held in the month of September-October this year. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website to apply online for the LIC HFL recruitment. The procedure to fill out the LIC HFL Recruitment application, eligibility criteria, and other exam details regarding the LIC HFL recruitment are discussed in this article.
Overview table of LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
The registration process for the LIC HFL recruitment 2022 has already been started.
|Recruitment||LIC HFL Recruitment 2022|
Assistant Manager- 30
|Start date to fill the form||4 August 2022|
|Last date to apply||25 August 2022|
|Admit card releases on||To be notified|
|Online examination||September- October 2022|
|Result||To be notified|
LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for the posts of LIC HFL Assistant and Assistant Manager are summarised below in the table:
|Eligibility Criteria||Assistant||Assistant Manager (Others)||Assistant Manager (DME)|
|Age limit (as on 1st Jan 2022)||21-28 years||21-28 years||21-40 years|
|Required Educational Qualification (as on 1st Jan 2022)||Graduation (in any stream)- Minimum 55% aggregate marks|
(only full-time courses are eligible)
|Graduation (in any stream)- Minimum 60% aggregate marks |
OR postgraduation (in any stream)
(only full-time courses are eligible)
|Graduation (in any stream)- Minimum 50% aggregate marks |
OR postgraduation (in any stream)
MBA in finance/ marketing will be prioritized
|Computer skills required||Yes||Yes||yes|
|Work Experience||Not required||Not required||Completion of 3 years as DME in LIC HFL and continuing as DME|
intermediary in LIC HFL.
Achieving the minimum targets (business) during these 3 years and should have a target achievement certificate.
- BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022
- Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022
- HPCL Technician Result 2022
LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 Apply online
The candidates can apply online for the post of LIC HFL assistant/ assistant manager through the official website of lichousing.com. The application process starts on 4th august and the last date to apply is 25th august 2022. The procedure to fill the form is mainly in two parts:
- Payment of application fee (Rs. 800/- for both Assistant and Assistant Manager)
The procedure for registration and fee payment has been step-wise discussed below:
- Go to the official website of www.lichousing.com.
- Go to the job opportunities section under the careers menu.
- Open “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS/ ASSISTANT MANAGERS” and select the option of “apply online”.
- After that, click on the option of ‘New Registration’, and a registration form will open.
- Fill in all the asked details like name, phone number, and email address.
- You will get a registration number and password on your registered mail ID and number.
- Complete the registration process by filling in all the details like personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience details.
- Candidates have to upload all the asked documents in the desired format.
- Lastly, pay the application fee as per your category and submit the application form.
- Print and save a copy of the application form for future use.
Required documents to Upload
- Candidate photograph (4.5 X 3.5 cm)- Colored photograph, Dimensions- 200 X 230 pixels, Size- 20 kb to 50 kb, Format- JPG/ JPEG only.
- Signature- should be in the running hand on a white paper with a black pen, Dimensions- 140 X 60 pixels, Size- 10 kb to 20 kb, Format- JPG/ JPEG only.
- Left-hand thumb impression- On a white paper with black/ blue ink, Dimensions- 240 X 240 pixels, Size- 20 kb to 50 kb, Format- JPG/ JPEG only.
- A handwritten declaration- On white paper with black ink, Dimensions- 800 X 400 pixels, Size- 50 kb to 100 kb, Format- JPG/ JPEG only.
Selection Process for LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
The selection process for the post of Assistant and Assistant Manager in LIC HFL includes the online examination which is further followed by an interview. For the Assistant Manager, DME category work experience will also be counted. The LIC HFL Recruitment online examination is of objective type only which consists of 200 questions in a time limit of 120 minutes. The exam pattern is discussed below:
Online Examination Pattern
The online examination consists of four sections and each section has 50 questions with a maximum mark of 50 each. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be assigned and there will be a negative marking of one-fourth of the marks for each incorrect answer.
|S. No.||Sections||No.of questions||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|3.||General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||35 minutes|
After qualifying for the online examination, candidates will be shortlisted as per the cut-off marks in the written examination. Cut-off marks are decided by the marks obtained by the students, the difficulty level of the paper, and the number of appeared candidates. The shortlisted candidates have to report for the interview and go through the document verification process. If any candidate is found to not match the eligibility criteria he/ she will be immediately dismissed. After the interview, the candidates will be selected as per available seats and category reservations(if any).
The LIC HFL Recruitment final Selection is done on the basis of combined marks obtained in the online examination and interview process. A final merit list is prepared on the basis of merit ranking and the selected candidates are asked to report to the company after the medical examination.
Selected candidates have to undergo a medical examination process. This exam is conducted under the supervision of a medical officer which is appointed by LIC HFL. The candidate has to be medically fit and in sound mind and body in order to be appointed as the Assistant, and Assistant Manager of the company.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download pdf||LIC HFL Recruitment Notification|
|Check>>||LIC Housing Finance LTD|
|Click>>||LIC Application link|
Where can I apply to fill out the LIC HFL application form?
To apply for the post go to the official website of www.lichousing.com. In the careers menu open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS/ ASSISTANT MANAGERS” and select the option of “apply online”.
When is the last date to apply?
The last date to apply is on 25th August 2022.
What is the date of the online examination for the LIC HFL Assistant/ Assistant Manager?
The online examination date is not out yet but it is expected to be held in the month of September-October this year.