LIC ADO Notification and Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has released a notification for the Apprentice Development Officer(ADO). This is the best opportunity for the LIC Agent, Employees and open market workers to become officers in LIC.
The LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 online application will start on 21 January 2023. The last date for filling out the application for the ADO posts is 10 February 2023. The total number of vacancies for LIC ADO posts is 9394. Interested candidates must read the article to grab more information about recruitment. All the related information is also provided in the given article.
LIC ADO Notification 2023
|Name of the recruitment||LIC ADO Recruitment|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC )|
|Name of the post||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|Number of posts||9394|
|Mode of examination||Online|
LIC ADO Recruitment Dates 2023
|Commencement of the online application||21 January 2023|
|Last date for the application form||10 February 2923|
|The download of the hall ticket||4 March 2023|
|Date of Pre-Examination||12 Marck 2023|
|Date of Mains examination||8 April 2023|
लाइफ इन्शुरन्स कॉर्पोरेशन Eligibility
Interested candidates should check their eligibility for the LIC Apprentice Development Officer. The eligibility for the posts is divided into three parts i.e.Educational qualification, Age and Experience. The meaning of terms used in the eligibility criteria are:
- LIC Agent: These are the people appointed by LIC for the purpose of insurance-related work.
- LIC Employee: The class IIIcadre employees of LIC are “LIC employees”.
- Other candidates: The candidates from the open market are “Other candidates”.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
For the LIC ADO post-recruitment, the candidate should have passed a Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognised university. This educational qualification is applicable for all three categories i.e LIC Agent, Employee and other candidates.
LIC ADO Recruitment Age Limit
As on 1st January 2023, the candidate should reach the age of 21 years and they should not be more than 30 years of age. The upper age limit relaxation is also provided to various categories, starting from the 1st of January 2023. The table shown below provides the upper age limit relaxation:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|SC or ST||35 years|
|LIC Employee||42 years|
|LIC Employee (OBC)||45 years|
|LIC Employee(SC, ST)||47 years|
|LIC Agent||40 years|
|LIC Agent (OBC)||43 years|
|LIC Agent (SC, ST)||45 years|
|All others||30 years|
For the ADO posts, the applicant must have experience in their respective work. The experience for the three categories is shown in the table. As on 1 January 2023, the experience certificate of the candidates will be counted.
- LIC employee category: 3 years of service in the class III cadre in LIC.
- LIC Agents Category ( Uban+Rural ): For urban area recruitment, 5 years of experience as a LIC Agent whereas for rural area recruitment, the candidate should have four years of experience.
- Other Category: The candidate should have 2 years of life insurance industry or marketing of financial products.
Apprentice Development Officer( ADO) Vacancies
The LIC ADO vacancies are released all over the country because of the large number of vacancies they are divided into eight zones. The notifications and vacancies for recruitment are released separately for all the zones. There are a total of 9394 vacancies for ADO posts. These posts are segregated on the basis of zones. According to the zones, the list of vacancies are:
|Zone||Number of vacancies|
List of documents for LIC 2023 recruitment
The applicants applying for 9394 posts must scan the following documents. These documents will be uploaded in the LIC application form. The list of documents with the appropriate document size are:
- Photograph (3.5cm to 4.5cm)
- Signature ( Black ink ) (10 to 20 KB)
- Left thumb impression (on a white sheet with black or blue ink)
- Handwritten declaration ( on white paper with black ink)
The statement for the handwritten declaration
LIC ADO Recruitment Apply Process
The candidates who are eligible for the recruitment should start applying for the posts and they should not depend on the last date of the application form. Candidates should fill out the application form correctly. For the successful submission of the online application form, the applicant must follow the given steps:
- Browse the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation(LIC): https://licindia.in/.
- At the bottom of the home page of the official website, click on “Apply Now”.
- Register yourself in the “New Registration” section.
- The provisional registration id and password will be generated.
- Now, log in to the application form and fill out the application form.
- Upload all the documents and provide all the information asked in the application form.
- Pay the prescribed fee for the ADO application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the application form with the fee receipt for future reference.
If a candidate cannot fill out the application form in one go then that candidate can also save the document by clicking on “Save and next”.
ADO Recruitment Fees Details
All the candidates need to deposit Rs 750 for the LIC ADO recruitment application form except SC or ST category. The SC and ST candidates need to pay Rs 100 for the application form. The fee for the online application can only be deposited by debit card, credit card, Internet banking, UPI or IMPS. Candidates should take the print of the fee receipt for successful transactions.
LIC ADO 2023: Important links
What is the selection process for the LIC ADO 2023 recruitment?
The candidates will be selected through preliminary, mains and interview marks.
What is the mode of written examination in ADO 2023 recruitment?
The Online examination is conducted by the LIC.
For fee relaxation. do I need to upload a caste certificate in the application form?
No, u don’t need to upload a caste certificate. All the certificates will be checked in the document verification process.