KPSC Data Entry Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a fresh notification regarding the Karnataka PSC Recruitment for the post of data entry. All the candidates can visit the official website and start with the application process, as the application window is now open. The last date for submitting the KPSC Data Entry Application Form is 5th November 2022, the application should be submitted on the mentioned date. The aspirants have already started filling out the details in the form and are very excited to appear for the recruitment process.
There is a total of 13 vacancies for the data entry post, and candidates are applying for the post in a considerable amount. To get all the information about KPSC Data Entry Recruitment, read the article till the end.
KPSC Data Entry Recruitment 2022
Many candidates are searching for a recruitment process, and as the authority has released the notification all the candidates can visit the site and start applying. The application will be filled in online mode only, as many candidates were searching for other modes of submission. This is to inform all the candidates that there is no other mode of submission. Stay connected with the official website to get all the related details or you can also refer to this page as we will also be sharing all the related here on this page.
kpsc.kar.nic.in Data Entry Recruitment 2022– Overview Table
|Article type||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Data Entry|
|Number of posts||13 posts|
|Date of filling out the application form||7th October 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application||5th November 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Selection process||Written exam|
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಡೇಟಾ ಎಂಟ್ರಿ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ Eligibility Criteria 2022
All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the KPSC Data Entry Recruitment are hereby informed that you are supposed to check out the required criteria set by the organisation, as one who will match the criteria will only be eligible to apply for the recruitment. If any candidates submit the form without qualifying the criteria then their application will get rejected. Here are some educational qualifications for you.
- The applicant must have qualified 10+2 examination from a recognised board.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the candida should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years old.
- The candidates must know the Kananda language and the culture of the state.
KPSC 13 Data Entry Operator Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done based on the written examination only, the authority will soon release a new notification for the exam date. The candidates will get shortlisted for the recruitment process based on their eligibility criteria cited in the application form. After that, the shortlisted candidates will sit for the Kaanda language written examination/ competitive examination. The candidates who will qualify for the written exam will get their names on the list and will be then called for the document verification process.
Procedure To Apply For KPSC Data Entry Recruitment 2022
The application process for the data entry operator has begun, so candidates can visit the official website to fill out the form. The link for the application is available on the official website, so visit the site and start applying for the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಡೇಟಾ ಎಂಟ್ರಿ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ. here we have cited the step-by-step procedures to fill out the application form.
- Firstly land on the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- After landing on the website then under the what’s New Section search for the KPSC Data Entry Recruitment 2022 notice and then tap on that link.
- Now on the next page, you will be able to see various recruitment notices, and there you have to first do the registration process, by clicking on the New Registration option.
- After successfully registering yourself then enter the login details on the page and then the application form will appear before you on your screen.
- Now start filling out the application details on the form and upload all the requested documents with the application form.
- Then pay the fee for the application form and then click on the submit option by doing this your application will be recorded.
kpsc.kar.nic.in Data Entry Application Fee 2022
Contenders have to pay the fee for the application form, one who fails to pay the fee will face the consequences. The application will not proceed for the further process without the application fee, candidates can choose their gate payment. You can pay the fee through credit card, debit card and net banking, and check out the application fee.
|Category of the candidate||Application Fee|
|Candidates belonging to 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs.300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Exempted to pay the fee|
KPSC Data Entry Recruitment 2022– Important Links
|Download Pdf||KPSC Data Entry Recruitment Notification|
|Apply For Recruitment||KPSC Data Entry Recruitment (Application Link)|
|Follow for more recruitment updates||Puonline|
|Follow Official Website||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date for submitting the application form for KPSC Data Entry Recruitment?
The last date for application submission is 5th November 2022.
When will the authority conduct the exam for recruitment?
The authority will be soon releasing a new notification for the exam date and other details.