KMAT Kerala 2023: Office of Commissioner for the entrance examination, Kerala has released notification for the 2023 Management Aptitude Test. The aspirants who want to pursue an MBA from the top universities of Kerala can start filling out the application form. The commencement of the KMAT 2023 online application form started on 9th January 2023 and the last date to apply is 20th January 2023 (Extended). The notification of the examination is also provided by the officials. Interested candidates who are eligible for the entrance examination can start applying on the official website.
This article has provided all the details to the applicants for applying for the KMAT entrance examination. The aspirants should read this informative article to know more about the KMAT Kerala 2023 application.
Update- The last date of KMAT Kerala extended to 20th January 2023
KMAT Kerala 2023: Details
|Name of the examination||Kerala Management Aptitude test|
|Name of the conducting body||Commissioner for Entrance Examination|
|Name of the course||Master in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Minimum Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours|
|Commencement of the application form||9 January 2023|
|Last date of application form||18 January 2023|
Kerala KMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The KMAT notification has provided detailed eligibility for candidates to apply for the examination. Before applying for the KMAT online application form candidates must check their eligibility and then start applying. The eligibility criteria for the entrance examination are provided below:
Both, Indian citizens and foreigners are eligible for the entrance examination but the people of Kerala are only eligible for reservation and fee concession provided by the authorities.
There is no restriction on age. All candidates of any age can easily apply for the application form.
The applicant should have a graduate degree in the field of Commerce, Arts, Engineering, Science and Management. The minimum marks for the Bachelor’s degree are different for the respective university. The candidate applying for the specific university must fulfil the minimum marks criteria for that university. The final-year bachelor’s degree candidates are also eligible for the examination.
How to submit KMAT Kerala 2023 Application Online?
Candidates who are eligible for the MBA course entrance examination in Kerala can start applying for the application form. The procedure to apply for the KMAT Kerala 2023 online application form is explained in the following steps.
- Visit the official website of the Office of Commissioner for the entrance examination, Kerala: https://cee.kerala.gov.in/
- The home page of the official website will appear and candidates who have registered before can fill out the application form directly.
- Candidates who have not registered need to register by clicking on “Registration“. A form will appear on the screen in which the candidate needs to fill in the basic details and password of the registration ID.
- Filling out the registration form is the first stage for applying for the application form. After completing the form OTP will be sent to your phone number in which the registration number will be provided.
- Enter the OTP and proceed with the KMAT application form.
- Now the second stage is to fill out the KMAT application form.
- Click on the application form and select the 14 examination centre according to the priority and save the priority.
- On the next page, fill in the basic details of the MBA course application form. All the details in the KMAT application form should be correct.
- Now, fill out the communication detail by providing a permanent address and communication address.
- Academic details and communal details are the next steps for applying for the KMAT application form.
- All the stages of the KMAT online form have been completed. Now, check all the details of the form and then save and finalize the details of the form.
- The third stage for MBA course online application is the payment of the Management Aptitude Test application form.
- After the payment, the candidate should upload a passport-size coloured photograph (15 KB to 100 KB) and a scanned signature (4KB and 100 KB).
- All the procedure for filling out the form is completed. For future reference save the application form in the form of a hard copy.
Application Fee for KMAT-MBA 2023 exam
The application fee for the KMAT examination is Rs 1000 for General and Socially and educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) and Rs 750 for SC/ST candidates. The applicant can deposit the KMAT application fee through e-Challan or online payment. The applicants can take the printout of the KMAT application e-Challan by clicking on the link provided in the application form and then deposit the fee in the bank.
Kerala KMAT 2023 Selection Procedure
The Kerala MAT is conducted in three stages. In order to secure good marks in the Kerala MAT candidates need to focus on all three stages. These three stages carry different weightage and the written examination has the maximum. The process of selection is defined below:
- Entrance test: The written examination of the KMAT is a computer-based test where candidates are given 180 questions consisting of 720 marks which need to be completed in three hours. The entrance exam is divided into four sections i.e. Quantitative aptitude and data sufficiency, Reasoning, English language usage and reading comprehension and G.K. The weightage of the written exam score is 80%. For every right answer, the candidate fetches 4 marks whereas one mark is deducted for the wrong answer. The qualifying marks for the General and SEBC categories are 10% of the total marks. 7.5% of the total marks are needed for SC, ST and Physically disabled candidates to qualify for the entrance examination.
- Group Discussion: After clearing the written examination of the Kerala MAT, candidates are called for group discussion. In a group discussion, candidates are given topics for discussion and candidates have to give their views about the topic. In a group discussion, the examiner checks the level of confidence, communication, analytical analysis, leadership and teamwork of the candidate. The weightage of the group discussion is 10%.
- Interview: The last stage of the examination is the interview. The interview is based on the basic knowledge of the candidate. In the KMAT interview, the candidate is judged on his knowledge of his surroundings. The weightage of the interview is the same as group discussion i.e 10%.
KMAT Kerala 2023: Important Links
|Available Form link||Kerala Management Aptitude Test -MBA 2023|
|Download Official Notification||KMAT Kerala 2023 notification pdf|
|Check here||PU ONLINE Home page|
What is the syllabus for the KMAT Kerala 2023 exam?
The exam is based on the Standard 12th syllabus. The candidate needs to have basic knowledge of the topics and practice the questions.
What is the selection process for the KMAT-MBA 2023 exam?
The exam is conducted in three stages. These are:
1. Written exam
2. Group discussion
Is there any reservation for the candidates applying for the KMAT 2023 exam?
Yes, there is a provision for reservation in the exam but the reservation is only applicable to the people of Kerala whereas students from other states and countries can apply for the examination.