Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023: The aspirants waiting for the Munsiff-Magistrate posts are over now. Kerala HC has released notification for the Munsiff- Magistrate 69 posts. Candidates can download the notification from the official website or it is provided at the end of the article also.
The law graduate who fulfils the eligibility criteria for the Kerala High Court recruitment can apply for the recruitment drive from 1st February 2023 and the last date for the HC recruitment application form is 17th March 2023. Candidates must check the schedule for the online application form provided in the article. To check the eligibility for the Kerala HC recruitment read the given article.
Key Highlight of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Judicial Service Examination|
|Organisation Name||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the post||Munsiff- Magistrate|
|Number of Posts||69|
|Minimum Qualifications||Degree in Law|
Kerala HC Recruitment Schedule
|Commencement of Online Application Form (Steps 1 and II) and payment of application form through online mode||1st February 2023|
|Last date for the step I process||23rd February 2023|
|Last date for the step II process, the last date for online payment of fees and downloading Chalan for offline payment||3rd March 2023|
|Commencement of offline payment of fees through Chalan||8th March 2023|
|Last date for offline payment||17th March 2023|
കേരള ഹൈക്കോടതി Eligibility
The candidate applying for the Kerala High court Munsiff-Magistrate post must check the eligibility notified in the notification pdf of the recruitment. The eligibility of the candidate is divided into modes of selection i.e direct recruitment or recruitment by transfer. Let us check out the eligibility for both the selection process:
For Direct Recruitment
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: Degree in law with affiliation from the Bar Council of India(BCI).
- Age: As of January 2023, the maximum age of the applicant should be less than 35 years of age. SC candidates and adult members of such caste are given upper age limit relaxation of Five years whereas three years upper age limit relaxation is provided to OBC candidates.
- The applicant should be medically fit and of good character.
Recruitment by Transfer
- Degree in law with affiliation from the Bar Council of India(BCI).
- Probationers in the given list of feeder categories.
- The applicant should not have reached the age of 54 years.
Note: Candidates applying through Recruitment by transfer for various posts need to submit their service certificate which should be issued by the head of the department. The link to the form will be provided on the official website.
Kerala High Court Recruitment Vacancies
The total number of posts for the Kerala High Court 2023 recruitment is 69. The vacancies are further divided into NCA vacancies or regular vacancies. The NCA applicants can only be recruited by direct selection whereas the regular vacancies candidate can be recruited by direct selection or recruitment by transfer. The segregation of vacancies according to their mode of selection is shown in the given table.
|Number of Recruitment||Category||Number of Vacancies|
|1/2023 (NCA Vacancies)||SC||01|
|SC converted Christian||01|
|2/2023 (NCA Vacancies)||ST||04|
|3/2023 (Regular Vacancies)||PwBD||01|
Kerala HC Recruitment Application process
The eligible candidate for the 2023 High Court recruitment can start applying for the recruitment from 1st February 2023 onwards. The candidates applying for the recruitment must have a scanned copy of the photograph (20 kb to 40kb) and the signature (10kb to 20kb) and the details of all the documents. The candidate should follow the given points for the successful submission of the Munsiff-Magistrate application form.
- Browse the official website of the Kerala High Court: https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/.
- On the home page of the website, click on the notification showing the Munsiff- Magistrate 2023 recruitment.
- Step I: Click on “New registration”.
- Fill out the basic details in the provided form.
- The registration id and password of the application will be sent by the website.
- Step II: In this step, the applicant has to fill out the application form and upload a scanned photograph and signature.
- Now, click on “Final Submission”.
- Deposit the prescribed fee for the Kerala HC application form through online or offline mode.
- Print the application form, the Challan for offline payment of the fee and the fee receipt of the online payment.
Note: Candidates applying for more than one post only need to select all the posts in one form and they have to deposit fees only for one post.
Kerala HC Recruitment Fees details
|Category||Amount of fees|
|Regular + NCA candidates||Rs 1250|
|SC, ST, Unemployed person with a disability||NIL|
The payment of the application form can be done offline or online mode. In online payment, the candidate can pay the fee through various online platforms. After the online payment, the candidate should check the inactive payment link in order to confirm the payment. The online submission of the payment will be active till 3rd March 2023. For offline payment, the deposition of the payment through challan will become active from 8th March 2023 to 17th March 2023. The Offline fee can only be deposited in the State Bank of India.
Munsiff-Magistrate Selection Process
The selection for the Musiff-Magistrate posts will be done through the Kerala HC preliminary examination. This examination consists of 200 marks and the duration of the HC-conducted written exam is two and a half hours. The Kerala High Court recruitment mains examination will be conducted for the selected candidates. The Subject wise four written exams will be conducted.
Each paper consists of 100 marks and the duration of the Munsiff-Magistrate mains exam is three hours. After the main examination, the interview of the candidates will be conducted by the Kerala High Court. The High Court Merit list of the selected candidates will be released on the Kerala official website.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023: Important links
|Available Soon||Kerala High Court Recruitment link|
|Download||Kerala High Court Recruitment notification pdf|
|Check here||PUONLINE Home Page|
In which bank do I have to deposit the fee through challan for the Kerala High Court recruitment?
The fee for the application form can only be deposited in the State Bank of India from 3rd March 2023.
What is the scheme for the preliminary examination of the Kerala High Court?
The preliminary exam consists of 100 questions and each question carries 2 marks.
What is the training period after the selection in the High Court recruitment?
The selected candidate has to go through one year of training.