Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer Recruitment – The online application procedure for the recruitment of SSR Agniveer has been started. All the aspirants who are willing to join the Indian Navy can apply for Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer Recruitment, the application procedure started on 15th July 2022 and the last date of submitting the application form is on 22nd July 2022. What are you all waiting for start filling out the application form and submitting it on time, make sure that you are submitting the form on the mentioned date and time only. No Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR agniveer recruitment application form will be accepted after the due date. The recruitment is being conducted for 2800 vacancies which included a maximum of 560 females only. The candidates have to go through the eligibility criteria set by the Government of India.
To know more about Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer Recruitment read the article.
Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer Recruitment
All the agniveers who will get shortlisted for the jobrole shall enrol the Indian navy act 1957 for a period of 4 years. The candidates will be given the benefits of the position, apart from the monthly salary they will be provided with 30 leaves. In addition to that, they will be provided with medical leave like sick leave on the basis of their medical advice from the doctor. The Agniveers will also be provided with one-time Seva Nidhi once they completed their probation period. For more detail about it go through the official notification available on the official portal of Join Indian navy. We will also be sharing the direct link for the Agniveer SSR Recruitment notification, so you can also check it here on this page.You will get detailed information about Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer Recruitment, and continue reading the article till the end to get all the information.
Agniveer SSR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
There are some criteria which are set by the government of Inda for all the recruiters who are going to apply for the Agniveer SSR Recruitment post. The aspirants who meet the required qualifications will be eligible to fill out the application form for the same. Here we have mentioned some eligibility criteria for all the contenders.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have qualified class 10+2 with maths and physics
- The applicants must have one of the mentioned subjects- Biology/Chemistry/Computer science.
- The age of the applicants must be between 1st November 1999 to 30th April 2005 i.e. between 17 to 23 years.
- Only unmarried males and females are eligible to apply for the post.
Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Article name||Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer Recruitment|
|Name of the post||SSR Agniveer|
|Number of posts||2800|
|Date of submitting the application form||15th to 22nd July 2022|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Release date of admit card||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To bee notified|
|Location||All over India|
|Selection procedure||Written exam, PFT, medical standards|
SSR Agniveer Selection Process 2022
The authority will first shortlist the application form of the candidate on the basis of the marks they have obtained in physics and maths and one elective subject. The candidates who get selected will then get a call-up letter to sit for the written examination. The candidates who qualify for the Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer Recruitment written exam will be shortlisted for the Physical fitness test, you have to clear all the measures as mentioned below.
|Gender||1.6 km run||Squats(Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee sit-ups|
|Male||0.6 min 30 sec||20||12||–|
After the physical fitness test, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance in the written exam and physical standard. The candidates who qualify for the two attempts will get their names on the merit list. After that, the authority will be conducting the medical test for all the shortlisted candidates at INS Chilka, then lastly the candidates who are medically fit will get selected for the post.
How to apply for 10+2 SSR Agniveer Recruitment?
All the aspirants who have gone through the eligibility criteria and fall under all the criteria will be eligible to apply for the recruitment. The candidates must fill out the application form, as the application process is still going on. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the position.
- To apply for the Agniveer SSR Recruitment, log on to the official website of Join Indian Navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- After you have landed the main site then click on the Register option on the right side of the main page.
- Then on the new page, you have to select between Register with aadhar virtual id and Register without aadhar number.
- Now follow the procedure after you have selected your option, fill in the details according to the option that you have selected and then enter the security and click on the Submit option.
- After that again land on the main page and then click on the Candidate’s login option and then fill in the asked details on the page, enter the security code and then click on Submit option.
- The Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer application form will appear before you, fill out the form and upload all the required documents with the form.
- Now after submitting the documents then review your application form and click on the Submit option and then your information will be recorded.
Required documents for Agniveer SSR Application form
The candidates have to upload the required documents with the Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer Recruitment application form. There is a list of the documents which is mandatory to be uploaded with the Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR form, so go through the below list carefully. All the documents should be scanned.
- 10+2 class mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet( For age proof)
- Domicile of the candidate
- NCC certificate (If held)
- Any government authorized id (Aadhar card, Pan card, Voter id card, Driving license etc.)
- Signature of the candidate
- A recent clicked passport-size photograph of the candidate
Agniveer SSR Recruitment salary 2022
All the agniveers who will get shortlisted for the job role will get a 30,000 per month fixed salary ith yearly increment. Apart from the salary, the Agniveers will also get the Seva Nidhi package, so you can check the official notification to check the seva Nidhi salary package.
Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer Recruitment – Important Links
|Download Pdf||SSR Agniveer Advertisement|
|Click>>||SSR Agniveer Registration link|
|Official website||Join Indian Navy|