Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 – The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is going to start accepting the online application form for the post of PGTTCE. The aspirants who are qualified enough to apply for the post can fill out the application form. The application procedure will start on 25th August 2022 and the last to submit the application form is on 23rd September 2022. As per the recent update the authority has published the official notification for the Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment for plus two classes. There are many experienced teachers and many newcomers who are willing to apply for the position.
Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022
The application form will be filled in an online mode, as there is no other mode of submitting the application form. Read all the instruction before filling out the application form, and then follow the instruction and then submit it on the mentioned date and time. After the application form is submitted then the authority will be publishing the official notification regarding the exam date, admit card and many more. To know all the related information and stay connected with this page, we will also be sharing the direct link for the application form.
Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022- Overview Table
|Article type||Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||PGTTCE|
|Number of posts||3120 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application form||25th August 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||23rd September 2022|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Release date of admit card||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Selection Process||Written exam, DV|
- LNMU Result 2022
- Indian Airforce Agniveer Result 2022
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Online Form 2022
- CGPSC Peon Admit Card 2022
झारखंड पीजीटी शिक्षक भर्ती Eligibility Criteria 2022
While applying for the post of teacher the candidates must check out the required eligibility criteria set by the JSSC authority. The aspirants who match the criteria are fit for the jobrole, the official has published the notification and in the notice, you will be able to see the eligibility criteria. Here we have mentioned some of the criteria for all the viewers.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to qualify for class 10th and 12th from a recognised board.
- The age limit to apply for the post is 21 years to 45 years
- Aspirants must hold a B.Ed degree from a recognised college/Univerity.
jssc.nic.in PGTTCE Selection Process 2022
The authority will be selecting the candidates based on their educational qualifications, the application will be shortlisted. After that, the selected candidates will appear for the written examination, and those who will qualify for the exam will be shortlisted for the next round. The authority will be preparing the merit list and the candidates whose name is on the list will be selected for the post. Later on, the candidates will be called for the document verification process, which is also mandatory.
Jharkhand PGT Teacher Exam Scheme 2022
The written exam for the post will be conducted for all the shortlisted candidates, there is yet no information regarding the exam date. The application procedure will start soon, and after that, the authority will be releasing the notification for the further selection procedure. Candidates are required to be in regular touch with the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Here is the full exam scheme.
- The exam will be conducted computer-based.
- The exam will be objective type and have multiple choice questions
- Each question will carry 1 mark
- The exam will be conducted in two parts Part I and II.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The question in the paper I will be asked of graduation level and paper II will be of postgraduate level.
- Paper, I will be 100 marks.
- Paper II will be 300 marks.
- The questions will be asked about General Science, General Mathematics, Mental ability, Fundamental knowledge of computer etc.
How to Apply for Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022?
The application for the PGT teacher will start soon on the official portal, the date for the application procedure is already mentioned in the article. If any candidates fail to apply for the Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment or are finding any difficulty doing so then they can refer to this page. Here we have shared the full procedure to apply for the recruitment.
- To apply for the recruitment, log on to the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission i.e. jssc.nic.in.
- After visiting the official site then under the Important Links section you will find the Application form option, click on that option.
- Later on, you will be taken to the new page and there, now you have to search for the Jharkhand PGT Teacher link, after that click on the Apply Now option.
- Then on the next page, the application form will appear before you on your screen, now start filling out the application form.
- After that upload, the documents- Signature, photograph with the application and then, later on, pay the fee for the application form.
- After you have done all the procedures then click on the Submit option, and then your information will be recorded.
- Later if you want then you can also download the application form for future use.
Jharkhand PGT Teacher Application Fee
The aspirants who will be filling out the application form have to pay the fee for the form, the fee will be paid through credit card, debit card and net banking. Here we have mentioned the category-wise application fee.
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
Jharkhand PGT Teacher Payscale 2022
The aspirants will be paid for their jobrole, here is the pay scale for the post.
Jharkhand PGT Teacher Payscale – Rs.47,600 – Rs.1,51,100/-