Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Batch Application Form- The Indian navy is inviting online applications for the posts of the Indian Navy MR 01/2022 batch under the scheme of Agneepath and the applicants selected under this scheme will be known as Agniveer. The candidates who have always dreamt of serving the nation by joining the Indian armed forces can now apply through the ongoing procedure of filling out the Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Batch Application Form. The Indian Navy has released the notification for the posts of chef, stewards, and hygienist. The filling up of the application has been started from today i.e 25th of July 2022 and applicants can fill out this form on or before the 30th of July 2022.
To know about the details of this application form, the eligibility criteria, salary, last date etc., applicants are requested to read this article till the end.
Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Batch Application Form
The online applications are invited by the Government of India from unmarried males and unmarried females for enrollment as agniveers for the batch of 01/2022 in the Indian navy. There are a total of 200 vacancies out of which only 40 vacancies are for females and the rest are for males. The females should notify that they must not be pregnant while applying for the Indian Navy MR 01/2022 batch as if found pregnant while applying or while training, their candidature will be rejected and they will be disqualified. Below is some crucial information regarding the Indian Navy MR application –
- Applicants have to fill out the application form online mode.
- The electronic mode will only be used by the authorities to communicate with the applicants. No documents will be sent via posts.
- Admit cards/ call-up letters will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download it online mode.
- After the written examination, the further recruitment process of the shortlisted candidates will take place at INS chilka, Odisha.
- The original documents will be verified at each and every step of the recruitment.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF TO INDIAN NAVY MR 01/2022
|Article type||Recruitment of Agniveers in the Indian Navy 01/2022|
|Post name||MR chefs, MR stewards and MR hygienists|
|Starting date for online registration||25th July 2022|
|closing date for online filling of application form||30th July 2022|
|total number of posts||200 (40 for females)|
|Date of Examination||yet to be announced|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN NAVY MR RECRUITMENT
The Government of India has set up some Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Batch Application Form eligibility criteria for the selection of agniveers in the Indian Navy MR recruitment 01/2022 December 2022 batch. The applicants who could meet up with the criteria set can apply for this prestigious department. The candidate must be a citizen of India. Only unmarried males and unmarried females are eligible to apply for this post. To know more about the eligibility criteria candidates should further read this article carefully.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE INDIAN NAVY MR ONLINE APPLICATION
To apply for the Indian Navy MR application 01/2022, the candidates must have passed the matriculation (10th) examination from the recognised board by the Government of India.
INDIAN NAVY MR AGE LIMIT
The age limit set up for the Indian Navy MR application is that the candidates should be born between the 1st of December 1999 – the 31st of May 2005 (inclusive of these two dates). This means that the minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum age should be 23 years.
INDIAN NAVY MR 01/2022 MEDICAL STANDARDS
The shortlisted candidates have to go through the Medical examinations that will be held at INS chilka, Odisha by the authorised delegates. candidates who are found to be medically fit will be selected for the Indian Navy MR posts. whereas, on the other hand, the candidates who are found medically unfit can appeal against their findings if they want at INHS NIVARINI/ INHS KALYANI within a maximum period of 21 days. candidates will not be allowed for further permissions.
The minimum height of the male candidates should be 157 cms whereas for the female candidates should be 152 cms. Minimum chest expansion should be 5 cms for males. The weight should also be appropriate.
INDIAN NAVY MR VISUAL STANDARDS
Sewa Nidhi is a one-time package that will be given to Agniveers after the completion of their engagement period which will comprise their monthly contribution along with the matching contribution by the GOI. The contribution is shown below-
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN NAVY MR ONLINE RECRUITMENT
The candidates who are interested in becoming the Agniveers for the nation have to go through the specified selection procedure for the same. The selection procedure for the applicants is listed below-
- Firstly, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their aggregate percentage obtained in the qualification examination i.e matriculation.
- The ratio of vacancies in which the male and female candidates will be shortlisted for the Agniveers will be four times i.e., for one post four candidates will be shortlisted. candidates should take note that the merit list can differ from state to state.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be issued an admit card or call-up letter for appearing in the written examination and physical fitness test (PFT).
- To get selected for the Indian Navy MR post, it is mandatory for the candidates to qualify for PFT (physical fitness test).
The standards for PFT are as follows-
|1.6 km run||06 min 30 sec||8 minutes|
|Squats (uthak baithak)||20||15|
|Bent knee sit-ups||–||10|
After the written test followed by the physical fitness test (PFT), a merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates. For Agniveer MR male candidates the merit list prepared will be based on the cut-off marks and the state-wise merit. whereas, for Agniveer MR female candidates the merit list will be based on All India merit. In case the students secure similar marks in the written examination then the student holding a higher percentage in matriculation will be selected for the medical examination.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INDIAN NAVY MR 01/2022 VACANCY
- As notified earlier, the mode of application for Indian Navy MR 01/2022 is online through its official website www.joinindianarmy.gov.in.
- The official page of the Indian navy will be opened and candidates have to click on Register as shown below-
- Then a new page will appear where candidates have to select their correspondence state and enter the captcha shown in the image.
- After that, you have to select between Register with aadhar virtual id or Register without aadhar number.
- Now, candidates are advised to fill in all the details correctly and select submit option.
- After registering carefully, candidates should now go to the main page and select the candidate’s login.
- Enter all the details carefully in Indian Navy MR 01/2022 Batch Application Form , and again select on submit button.
- After that, an online application form will emerge on the candidates’ page.
- Fill out that form correctly and upload the required documents.
- Lastly, before the final submission of the documents, the applicants must review the application form and save it for later.
Here is an important point that the candidates should keep in mind. Any kind of corrections or updates in the application form can only be done by the candidate before the final date of submission of the application form. After the last date, no correction could be done and it will be the sole responsibility of the candidate if any discrepancies occur.
INDIAN NAVY MR 01/2022 BATCH RECRUITMENT- IMPORTANT LINKS
|Visit||INDIAN NAVY Official Website|
|Apply Here||Indian Navy MR recruitment application form|
|Notification||Indian Navy MR 01/2022 notification PDF|