India Post GDS Salary 2023: Aspirants who seek to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak position in the Department of Post Ministry Communication, India will be able to check out their salary based on the working hours and more. All those who are willing to apply for the post will be able to take advantage of the new structure of the salary. After the authority made changes in the salary system they published the India Post GDS Salary 2023 Notification.
All the important details regarding salary and allowance are mentioned in it so you can go through it once to check out everything about the post and its salary. In the following article, you will get to know about the India Post GDS Salary 2023 job profile, Allowance and perks of the position.
India Post GDS Salary 2023
The Department of Post Ministry of communications, Government of India has started accepting applications for the GDS post. All the aspirants willing to join the position can fill out the application form online on the official portal. The last date for submitting the application form is on 16th February 2023 after that no application will be entertained. Read out the full information available on the portal or you will get to know about the India Post GDS Salary 2023. This time there is a change in the salary structure for the post which you will be informed of in the further paragraphs.
About India GDS Job Profile 2023
All those who will be applying for the post must thoroughly go through the About India GDS Job Profile 2023 for the position. If you want to know about it then check out the below-mentioned table.
|Branch Post Master||Assistant Branch Post Master||DAK Sevak|
|Candidates have to do the marketing and promotions of the product and services provided by the department and operate various customer service centres of the department||The workers are assigned to do the sale of stamps/ stationery, conveyance and mail delivery at doorsteps, payment/ Transactions etc.||The DAk sevak worked sorting the offices of the Railway Mail Service (RMS)|
|The BOs and BPMs have the responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of branch posts which also includes mail conveyance and mail delivery.||You are supposed to assist the Branch Post Master prescribed by the department from time to time.||The DAK sevak will be responsible for handling the dispatching of the mailbag and the Transhipment of bags.|
|The BPMs also assisted by the ABPMS apart from the BOs single-handedly. The BPM do the combined duties of ABPMs as and when they are ordered to do so. Many other works can be assigned by the superior like IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs etc. ||Candidates have to do the marketing and promotions of the product and services provided by the department and operate various customer service centres of the department||The DAK sevak will also assist PM/ HPM in the smooth functioning of the department and do the marking and business of any other work assigned by the postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc|
|There will be a day-to-day postal operation of the Branch Post Office and India Post Payment bank.||The superior can assign any work like – IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs etc||The DAK sevak are required to stay within the jurisdiction of the post office (HO/ SO/ BO)|
India Post GDS Allowances & Perks 2023
All those who want to apply for the GDS post can quickly visit the official website and start filling out the details in the application form. The application process is already begun and the last date for applying is on 16th February 2023. After the aspirants get shortlisted for the position they will get India Post GDS Salary for the post as we have mentioned in the next paragraph. Other than the mentioned pay scale you will also be able to take advantage of India Post GDS Allowances & Perks 2023. here we are sharing the details regarding the perks and allowance with all the readers.
- The candidates will be given Rs.25 per month for stationary shopping.
- Apart from the dearness allowance the Gramin dak Sevak are also paid the Time-Related Continuity Allowance TRCA as a part of their salary every month.
- For their children’s education and future candidates are provided with Rs.6000 per annum from the organisation.
- Candidates for the post of Branch master will be provided with office rent which is Rs.500 for standard offices and Rs.200 for non-standard offices.
- There will be a monthly cycle maintenance allowance for all the shortlisted candidates which will be Rs.60
- The Branch postmaster and Sub Postmaster will also be provided with an office maintenance allowance of Rs.100 per month.
- All the male employees can apply for a transfer whereas all the female employees can apply for a transfer twice.
- After the completion of 10 years as Gramin Dak Sevak, you can also apply for voluntary retirement from the position.
- The department of Posts will also be provided with the Combined Duty Allowance which will be Rs.500 monthly income for the Branch postmaster for delivering mail in the urban area. in case they had to deliver the mail in a rural area or village then the allowance will reduce to Rs.250 monthly.
- The boatmen will also provide a boat maintenance allowance of Rs.50 per month.
India Post GDS Salary 2023 Structure
All those who will get shortlisted for the job role will get paid as per the pay scale mentioned in the notice. Now the salary instruction for the position has changed so now you can check out the below-mentioned India Post GDS Salary 2023 Structure.
|S.No.||Working Hours||Basic Salary or TRCA||Increment||Gross Salary||Dearness Allowance|
|1||3||Rs. 2,045||Rs. 50||Rs. 6,012||Rs. 3,261|
|2||3.5||Rs. 3,200||Rs. 60||Rs. 7,008||Rs. 3,808|
|3||4||Rs. 3,660||Rs. 70||Rs. 8,015||Rs. 4,355|
|4||5||Rs. 4,575||Rs. 85||Rs. 10,019||Rs. 5,444|
|Download pdf||India Post GDS Notification|
|Apply for the recruitment||India Post GDS Application link|
|Follow official website||Department of Post Ministry Communication, India|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date for submitting the application form for India Post GDS?
The last date to submit the application form is on 16th February 2023.
What is the monthly India Post GDS Salary 2023?
The monthly income of an Indian Gramin Dak Sevak is Rs. 29,480 for 5 working days and f working days, there will be Rs.24,470 monthly income for the candidate.