NTA ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM 2022 has published its notification for filling up its application forms for this year. The students interested in taking admissions in agriculture and other allied sciences can apply for the NTA ICAR AIEEA application form. Every year ICAR AIEEA examination form is released for admission to various agricultural programs. NTA stands for national test agency, ICAR stands for Indian Council for Agricultural Research and AIEEA stands for All India Entrance Examination For Admission.
NTA ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM FOR UG, PG, PhD
has been released for undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate degree (PhD). The candidates who are interested to take admissions in B.Sc agriculture and allied sciences, M.Sc agriculture and allied sciences or PhD in agriculture or allied sciences in colleges and universities all over India can apply for this entrance test.
Students can face some issues regarding the findings of the application form. Generally, every year the form is available on icar.nte.ac.in but this year the application form is available at icar.nta.nic.in.
The ICAR AIEEA application form 2022 has been released by the National Test Agency on 20/07/2022.
IMPORTANT DATES AND EVENTS FOR ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM
|Starting date for online registration||20/07/2022|
|Closing date for online registration||19/08/2022 (upto 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for fee submission||19/08/2022 (upto 11:50 PM)|
|Dates for correction in the application form||21/08/2022 to 23/08/2022|
|Examination dates||It will be announced later|
CONDUCT/ MODE OF EXAMINATION FOR ICAR AIEEA 2022-
The examination for NTA ICAR AIEEA will be online mode. The test will be objective type MCQs (multiple choice questions). For undergraduates the language of the paper will be bilingual i.e English and hindi both. While for post graduates and PhD the exam will be conducted in english only.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NTA ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM-
- UNDERGRADUATE COURSES-
For general and unreserved category- Rs 800/-
For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Third gender- Rs 400/-
For Other Backward Classes (OBCs)- NCL/UPS/EWS- Rs 770/-
- POST GRADUATE COURSES-
- For general and unreserved category- Rs 1150/-
2. For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Third gender- Rs 570/-
3. For Other Backward Classes (OBCs)- NCL/UPS/EWS- Rs 1120/-
- PhD courses-
- For general and unreserved category- Rs 1850/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Third gender- Rs 920/-
- For Other Backward Classes (OBCs)- NCL/UPS/EWS- Rs 1820/-
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM 2022:-
The eligibility criteria setup for the students applying for NTA ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM are as follows-
- For undergraduate courses the candidates should have passed the intermediate exam i.e 10+2.
- For post graduation courses the students should have passed the bachelor’s degree or equivalent with one of the related subjects.
- For PhD courses the students should have passed the masters degree in the related subject.
NTA ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM 2022 AGE LIMIT-
To be able to sit for the NTA ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM 2022, the candidate must possess the desired age bar set by the department. The candidates can check their age limit below-
- For undergraduate courses, the minimum age for the students should be 16 years.
- For post graduate courses the minimum age for the students should be 19 years.
- And for PhD courses the minimum age for the students should be 20 years.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NTA ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM 2022-
Before applying for the NTA ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM 2022, the candidate must understand the correct way to fill the application form. If any errors or discrepancies are found in the admission form of the candidate after the final submission then the candidature of the applicant can be cancelled. Therefore, given below are the important steps following which the candidate can fill the application form-
- Candidate should visit the official website of NTA ICAR AIEEA 2022 i.e icar.nta.nic.in
- Now click on the registration link given in candidate activity at the bottom of the page. There are different links given for different programmes i.e separate links for UG, PG, and PhD programmes. You can refer to the image shown below-
- After selecting your respective link the registration page will be opened where you can register yourself by giving the required information. Below is the image of the registration page for your reference-
- After successfully registering yourself, the candidates can further fill the application form by entering all the details correctly.
- After entering all the details the candidates have to upload their scanned documents. The list of the documents are as follows-
1. recent passport size photograph and the size should be between 100-200 kb in jpg/jpeg respectively.
2. Thumb impression and the size should be between 3-30 kb in jpg/jpeg respectively.
3. Signature should be on white paper and the size should be between 4-30 kb in jpg/jpeg respectively.
4. Category certificate if you are eligible.
5.PWD certificate again if you are eligible.
- Lastly, after paying the application fee you can submit the form and take the printout for future reference.
IMPORTANT LINK FOR AIEEA 2022-
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF ICAR||icar.nta.nic.in|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS RELATED TO NTA ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM 2022-
Which is the last date to fill the NTA ICAR AIEEA application form 2022?
The last date to fill the application form of NTA ICAR AIEEA 2022 is 19 august 2022.
Can the application form of NTA ICAR AIEEA 2022 be filled by offline mode?
The NTA ICAR AIEEA APPLICATION FORM 2022 can only be filled by online mode. No other modes will be accepted.
How is the application fee paid?
The application fee can be paid by various online modes including debit cards, credit cards, UPI, internet banking etc.
How will I get my NTA ICAR AIEEA admit card?
The admit card will be uploaded on the official site of NTA a few days before the commencement of the examination.
How will I get to know my test centre?
The centre for your test will be mentioned in your admit card.
Is there any other method by which we can get direct admission without qualifying for the NTA ICAR AIEEA exam?
No, there are no other options by which you can get direct admission. To get admission one has to qualify the NTA ICAR AIEEA exam 2022.