HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has come up with new recruitment under the organisation for apprentice positions. All the aspirants who are keen to apply for the recruitment can fill out the application form by visiting the authority website. You are supposed to HPCL recruitment 2023 Apply Online as the form will not be accepted through any other mode.
The application process has already commenced on the official portal and the last date for submitting the application is on 7th February 2023. Most of the job seekers have started filling out the details in the application form and have submitted their information. To get detailed information about the HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 read the following article.
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The application process for recruitment has started, and the application link for the recruitment is available on the official portal of HPCL. You are required to first go through the instructions mentioned in the HPCL Apprentice Notification 2023 so that you can submit the form as per the requirements. Only the eligible candidates will be able to fill out the form any inauthentic information mentioned in the form will get rejected. We will also be sharing the direct link or the HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 application form, so check the link at the end of this page. If you are unable to apply for the post then you can also go through the application process that we have cited in the following paragraph on this page.
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023- Highlight
|Article type||HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the organisation||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the post||Apprentice|
|Date of filling out the application||1st February 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application||7th February 2023|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
हिंदुस्तान पेट्रोलियम कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड अपरेंटिस Educational Qualification
All those who are willing to apply for the recruitment make sure that you fulfil the requirements for the position set by the authority. This is to inform everyone that there are some important हिंदुस्तान पेट्रोलियम कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड अपरेंटिस Educational Qualification cited on the notice. The criteria for the post are set so that the authority can only shortlist the eligible candidate for the position. Go through the below-cited criteria for the post.
- The aspirant must possess a graduation in Engineering ( Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical &Electronics/ Electronics &Telecommunication/Instrumentation/ ComputerScience/IT)
- The aspirant belonging to Gen/ OBC- NC must possess 60% marks every semester and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD must secure 50% marks in all semesters.
- The age of candidate must be between 18 years to 25 years old.
- There will be 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC- NC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
Steps To Apply For HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The authority has begun with the application process for apprentice recruitment, everyone is very eager to appear for the recruitment process. If you want to sit for th selection process then start filling out the details in the application form. The link is available on the official portal you can quickly visit the site and start with the application procedure. You can also check out the direct link for the application that we have shared at the end of the article. To fill out the form follow the below-mentioned steps.
- To fill out the application visit the authority website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited i.e. www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- After landing on the official website tap on the career option available at the top of the main page.
- Now from the dropdown list tap on the Job Opening option and then on the new page look for the HPCL Apprentice Recruitment.
- After that, you will be redirected to the new age where you are supposed to click on Sign Up for New Registration.
- The registration form will appear before you, now start filling out the details in the form and after that tap on the submit option.
- After that log in with the e-mail id and password then enter the captcha code at the end and tap on submit option.
- The application form will appear, after the enter all the required details in the application form and then upload the documents with it.
- Now preview the application cross check the entered details.
- Lastly, click on the submit option and your information will be submitted.
www.hindustanpetroleum.com Apprentice Selection Methodology
After the application process is completed the authority will be calling the shortlisted candidates for the interview round. The interview will be conducted in February 2023 and the authority has all the right to restrict the candidates to be called for the interview round. The exact date for the interview is not mentioned by the authority yet but once the final date is out you will be informed about it. The authority has set this www.hindustanpetroleum.com Apprentice Selection Methodology for all the shortlisted candidates.
The authority will be releasing the merit list based on the academic qualification and the marks obtained by the aspirants in engineering. lastly, the candidates will be appointed as apprentices followed by a medical test, only those who will be clearing the medical round will get shortlisted. The candidates will be then called for a document verification process and after that, they will be provided with the appointment letter.
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Download pdf||HPCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification|
|Apply for recruitment||HPCL Apprentice Recruitment Application Link|
|Follow official website||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the last date to submit the application form for the HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The last date to submit the application form is on 7th February 2023.
What is the mode of submitting the application form for HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The application form will only be submitted online mode, as there is no other way of submitting it.