Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment 2022 – The District of Hooghly, West Bengal is recruiting for the post of Hooghly Sub Divisional Anganwadi workers. The recruitment is being conducted for a total of 337 vacancies, the candidates who are willing to apply for the post can visit the site and apply for the same. The application form is available on the website so candidates can visit the site and start filling out the form for the post. All the job seekers who were searching for a job role under this organisation can visit the site and start submitting their application forms.
The application procedure started on 14th September 2022 and the last date of submitting the application form is on 15th October 2022.
Hooghly Sub Divisional Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
The authority has published the link for the application form, candidates should now just visit the site and fill out the application form. If the contenders are still thinking of whether to submit the form or not then the aspirants are hereby informed that they are supposed to submit the form before the due date of application. If any candidate is unable to understand the jobrole then you can visit the website and go through the official notification available there.
Candidates will get the clarity of the job role and will be able to apply for the job as per the criteria. We will be sharing the full information about the Hooghly Sub Divisional Anganwadi Recruitment process, date, eligibility etc. Stay connected with this page to get full knowledge of the article.
Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment 2022– Highlights
|Article type||Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the authority||District of Hooghly, West Bengal|
|Name of the post||Sub Divisional Office|
|Number of posts||337 Vacancies|
|Date of filling out the application form||14th September 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||15th October 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Application fee||No application fee|
- UP Agriculture Token Generate 2022
- SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Application
- SSA Gujarat Special Educator Application Form 2022
- OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Hooghly Sub Divisional Office
There are some required criteria which every candidate who is applying for the post must go through, one who will match the eligibility criteria set by the authority will get shortlisted for the further procedure. If the candidates share any wrong details in the form the result for that will be a rejection of the application form. check out the requested eligibility criteria for the post.
- The aspirants applying for the post must have qualified class 10th or equivalent from the recognised board.
- The age of the candidates should be 65 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC or other categories.
Selection Process for Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment
The selection of the candidates will be based on written tests and interview round, firstly the candidates will be selected based on their educational qualifications. The aspirants who will get selected for the Hooghly Sub Divisional Anganwadi Recruitment process will first appear for the written examination the date for the same will be discussed soon by the authority. The candidates who will qualify for the written examination will be then called for the interview round this will be the final round and the candidates will be asked questions related to the job role.
The aspirants who will qualify for the interview round will be shortlisted for the further selection process. Lastly, the candidates have to appear for the document verification process, on the last round of Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment i.e. interview round the candidates have to carry their documents with them for the verification process.
How to Apply for Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment 2022?
The application procedure has already been started and many candidates have submitted the application form, and are now eagerly waiting for the authority to publish the new notification regarding the further selection process. After the application process is concluded then the authority will be publishing the new notification regarding the exam date and other procedures. The candidates have to be in regular touch with the official website to get the new notification for the exam date, admit card etc. Check out the below procedure to apply for the post.
- The candidates have to land on the official website of the District of Hooghly, West Bengal i.e. hooghly.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website then on the main page of the site scroll the page and under the Notice Board search for the Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment notice.
- After you find out the link then tap on that link and then you’ll be taken to the new page and there you are required to tap on the Online Application link.
- Then on the fresh page application form will appear before you, fill out all the asked details in the form and then upload the asked documents with the application form.
- later on, Preview your application and check if you have missed out on any detail then click on the submit option and then your information will be recorded.
- By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to apply for the Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment 2022 successfully.
Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|Download Pdf||Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment Notification|
|Click>>||Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment Application Link|
|Check>>||District of Hooghly, West Bengal|
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the last date for submitting the Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment application form?
The last date of submitting the form is on 15th October 2022
Where can I fill out the application form for the Hooghly Sub Divisional Office Recruitment?
Visit the official website to fill out the application form i.e. hooghly.nic.in
What is the mode of submitting the application form?
The application form will be submitted in an online mode only.