CISF Recruitment 2022: The Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force has published a new notification regarding the new recruitment for the various vacancies. The application procedure will start on 26th September 2022 and the due date of submission is on 25th October 2022. Applicants will be able to apply for the recruitment once the link is published on the site, for now, applicants must go through the official notification.
Many candidates were searching for the job role under CISF and now they got the opportunity to apply for the jobrole. The candidates will get to know everything about recruitment here on this page so go through the full article to know more about CISF 10+2 Level recruitment.
CISF Recruitment Notification 2022
There is still some time left for the aspirants to start applying for the CISF 10+2 Level recruitment till then contenders are asked to go through the instruction mentioned in the notification. The aspirants are very excited to apply for the job role and are eagerly waiting for the application window to start accepting the application form. Make sure that aspirants should fill out the form on the mentioned date and time only, no late submission will be entertained by the authority.
After the application process is completed then the authority will be releasing a new notification regarding the further selection procedure. While applying for the recruitment the aspirants must be ready with all their documents and make sure to submit the scanned documents with the form.
CISF ASI Stenographer & Head Constable Recruitment Details
|Type of article||CISF Recruitment 2022|
|Category of article||Recruitment|
|Name of the authority||Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the posts||ASI Stenographer & Head Constable|
|Number of posts||418 vacancies|
|Recruitment type||10+2 level recruitment|
|Date of submitting the application form||26th September 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||25th October 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Selection||Written test, PST, skill test, DV|
- WBJEE 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2022
- UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- SBI Relationship Officer and Other Various Post Recruitment 2022
CISF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria 2022
The aspirants must check out the eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment, many aspirants have started searching for the criteria for the recruitment. This is to inform all the candidates that we will be sharing detailed information about the recruitment. Here we are discussing the educational qualification of all the candidates.
- The aspirant must have qualified the intermediate or senior secondary education from a recognised board.
- The age of the candidates should lie between 18 to 25 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC and other categories.
- There are some physical standards that candidates have to qualify.
|Height||165 cm||155 cm|
|Chest||(For other Candidates )77 – 82 cm (Minimum expansion (5 cm)|
(For Scheduled Tribes) 76- 81 cm (Minumum expansion 5 cm)
|weight||Correspondent to height and the age of the candidate||Correspondent to height and the age of the candidate|
CISF Recruitment 2022 Selection process for ASI and HC
The authority will first shortlist the candidates based on their educational qualifications, the candidates who will fall under the required criteria will be shortlisted for the recruitment process. Then the candidates will sit for the written examination and after that, the shortlisted candidates will appear for the physical standard test (PST). After that, the candidates who will qualify for the PST will be called for the next round i.e. skill test. After all the rounds are finished then the candidates who will qualify in the rounds will be called for the document verification process, and for that aspirants have to carry the required documents with them.
Apply for CISF ASI Stenographer & Head Constable Recruitment 2022
The application process will start shortly on the above-mentioned date and time then-candidate have to wait till the authority displays the notification for the application link. While applying for recruitment if there is any technical issue on the site then wait for a bit and after some time try again. There is the possibility of getting traffic on the site as many candidates will be applying for the job role. The candidates are required to fill out the form as soon as possible because till the end of the date there is more traffic on the website. Follow the steps to apply for the post.
- To apply for the CISF recruitment visit the official website of the Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force i.e. www.cisfrectt.in.
- After landing the site and then you are supposed to search for the relevant recruitment notification under the Notification option.
- After you find out the link just click on that link, and then you will be taken to the new page.
- On the next page, you have to first register yourself and then after you have registered then login with your details.
- Later on, the application form will appear before you, and then start filling out all the asked details in the form.
- After filling out the form upload the requested documents with the application form and then pay the fee for the form.
- Lastly, preview the application form and then click on the submit option and then your information will be recorded.
Aspirants have to pay the fee for the application form, it is mandatory to pay the form, as without paying the fee the application will not proceed for further procedure. candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for the application form, contenders belonging to SC/ ST/ Female/ ESM etc are exempted to pay the fee
CISF 10+2 Level Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Download Pdf||CISF Recruitment Notification|
|Click>>||CISF 10+2 Level Recruitment Application Link (Activated Soon)|
|Check>>||Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force|