CISF Recruitment 2022: The application procedure has been started for the Head Constable and ASI, and the recruitment is conducted for 540 vacancies. All the candidates who were looking for the opportunity to work under CISF then they can visit the site to apply for it. The CISF Application Procedure has started form today i.e. 26th September 2022 and the last date of submitting the form is on 25th October 2022. The aspirants are informed that the procedure has just started, so many candidates have started filling out the CISF Online Form. To get detailed knowledge of this article, candidates are requested to read the article til the end. We will be discussing the CISF Recruitment 2022, process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc and many more.
CISF Recruitment 2022
The application for the ASI/ Head Constable will be filled in an online mode, all the candidates can visit the site and start applying for the recruitment. The aspirants are asked to submit the form on the mentioned date, the authority will not entertain any late submission of the form. After the CISF ASI/ Head Constable Application Process is completed then the authority will be releasing fresh notifications regarding the exam date and other processes. Candidates are asked to remain in touch with the official website to get all the related updates. We will also be sharing detailed information about the same, so you can also refer to this page.
CISF ASI/ Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Synopsis
|Name of the article||CISF Recruitment 2022|
|Category of the article||Recruitment|
|Name of the organisation||Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the post||Head constable/ ASI|
|Number of vacancies||Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer)-122|
Head Constable (Ministerial)-418
|Date of filling out the application form||26th September 2022|
|Last date of submitting the form||25th October 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Exam date||Available soon|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Selection process||PST, Written exam, skill test|
|Payscale||Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer)- (Rs. 29,200-92,300/-)|
Head Constable (Ministerial)- (Rs.25,500-81,100/-)
Eligibility Criteria for cisfrectt.in ASI / Head Constable Recruitment
The eligible candidates who will match the asked educational qualification will be able to apply for the job role. The authority will only be shortlisting the candidates who will match the required criteria. If any candidates miss out on any of the asked criteria then, in that case, the authority will accept such application. The candidates must check out the educational qualification for both posts before applying for them. Given below are some educational qualifications for all the candidates.
- The candidates must hold Indian Nationality to apply for the post.
- The aspirants must have qualified 12th class or equivalent from a recognised board.
- There will be a skill test so candidates must have a typing speed of 35 wpm for English and 30 wpm for Hindi typing on the computer.
- The applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years old.
- There will be age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBCc and other categories.
- There are some physical standards that candidates have to qualify, you can visit the site and check the notification for the same. We will also be sharing the notification for the same.
Documents for CISF Application Form 2022
There are some documents that candidates have to upload with the application form, here is the full list of the documents.
- Passport size photograph (20 KB to 50KB)
- Signature (10 to 20 KB)
- Graduation degree
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Academic certificate
- Age proof
- Category certificate
- Government id
- Other relevant documents
Procedure to Apply for 540 Head Constable and ASI Posts
The application process is started now, so candidates willing to apply for the post can visit the site to fill out the form. There might be some issues while applying for the post, as many candidates will be filling out the form. The candidates have to wait for a bit and then after some time try again and you will be able to apply for the post. Here we have discussed the step-by-step procedure for recruitment.
- To apply for the post the candidates have to log in to the official portal of Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force i.e. cisfrectt.in.
- After landing the official website then the home page will appear before you, now tap on the Login option available on the right side of the page.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page where you are supposed to tap on the New registration option and then the form will occur before you start filling out the details.
- After you have filled in the details then click on the submit option and then again log in with your registration details.
- The moment you enter the credentials then the application form will appear before you, now start filling out the details in the form.
- After filling out the details then upload the required documents with the form and then pay the fee for the same and then, later on, submit the form.
- lastly, the candidates can also download the application form if they wish to, your information will be then recorded.
सीआईएसएफ भर्ती 2022 Appication Fee
Candidates have to pay the fee for the application form, the aspirants fail to pay the fee then their application will not proceed for further process. The application will be filled in an online mode which can be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking. The fee payable will be rs.100/- and candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Female and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted to pay the fee.
CISF Recruitment 2022:Important Links
|Download Pdf||CISF Recruitment Notification|
|Click>>||CISF Recruitment Application Link|
|Check>>||Directorate General Central Industrial Security Force|
Frequently Asked Question
When will the authority conduct the examination or the posts?
The authority will be soon releasing the new notification for the further selection process.
What is the selection procedure for recruitment?
There will be three rounds of the selection procedure and that is PST, Written Exam, and skill test.