Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2022: The Campus France India has taken the initiative for all the students who want to study graduation/ postgraduation courses in France. All the candidates who are willing to study their preferred courses but are unable to do so due to financial issues then here is the opportunity for you. This scholarship program will support all the students of India who want to undertake an exchange scholarship program. Through this scholarship program, the students will get EUR 700 and other benefits of the scholarship program. We will be informing the viewers about the Charpak Exchange Scholarship and other related details about it so go through the full article.
Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2022
The Campus France India is conducting a scholarship program for all the scholars who are willing to continue their further education. The administration conducts this scholarship program twice a year this is one in Spring (January/April/May) and the other one for Autumn sessions ( September – December). Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship can visit the site and submit their forms.
|Name of the article||Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2022|
|Type of article||Scholarship|
|Name of the conducting body||Campus France India|
|Objective||Provide scholarships to all the praiseworthy students|
|Registration||Till 31st October 2022|
|Mode of registration||Online mode|
|Session||Sept-Dec (Autumn Session)|
Campus France India Charpak Exchange Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to get the scholarship for further studies have to full fill the asked eligibility criteria for the same. Many candidates were waiting for this kind of opportunity as they really want to opt for their desired course in France and the application process for the scholarship program is totally online so candidates do not have to worry about visiting offices and carrying the hard copy of the documents. Here are the asked eligibility criteria for the same.
- The candidates must be citizens of India.
- The aspirants must enrol in an Indian institute of higher learning which has collaborated with French institutions where they want to apply for their course.
- The age of candidates should not be more than 30 years old.
- The final semester assignment and laboratory research in a partner institute in France are not acceptable.
Benefits Of www.inde.campusfrance.org Charpak Exchange
All the aspirants who are not well aware of the benefits of the Charpak Exchange scholarship program must know about it before applying for it. any students were searching for the same and now you will get to know about the benefits of the scholarship in detail. Every year there are many scholarships invited for students to help them with their education. This time the scholarship will not only provide you with your desired course but also give you the chance to study the course in other countries as well. There are many benefits of the scholarship program which we will be discussing below, so go through it.
- The application process for the scholarship program is totally online based, aspirants do not have to visit anywhere to apply for this.
- The scholarship will provide you with EUR 700 for living allowances.
- Candidates will get assistance in finding accommodation.
- Students will get a student visa and tuition fee for the course.
Documents required For Charpak Exchange Scholarship
There are some documents that the candidates have to upload the documents with the application form, without uploading the registration will not be complete. Candidates who are willing to register for the scholarship program can visit the site and start registering for the same. Here is the list of documents for all the viewers.
- Curriculum vitae
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate
- Scanned copy first page of the passport
- Scanned copy of admission letter from French higher educational institution
- scanned copy of higher secondary mark sheet
- NOC from an Indian institution
- French language certificate (If any)
- Statement of purpose
- Recommendation letter from the University
- Employment/ Internship documents
- Other relevant documents
How To Apply For Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2022?
The registration process for the Charpak Exchange scholarship has begun and all the scholars who want to apply for the scholarship can start by filling out the application. Check out the below-mentioned procedure to get yourself registered for the same.
- To register for the scholarship visit the official website of Campus France India i.e. www.inde.campusfrance.org.
- Post landing the site then tap on the Scholarship option on the home page of the website.
- After that, you will be diverted to the new page then scroll the page and under the Charpak Exchange option tap on the Autumn Session( September – December).
- After that scroll the page and then under the Online application procedure you will find the link or the application form tap that link.
- Now on the new page, you have to enter your email id and password and then tap on the login option.
- After that, the form will appear before you, no enter all the asked details the in the form and upload the requested documents with the form.
- Later on, after you have uploaded the form go through the form once again to check if you missed any detail, and then tap on submit option, and then your form will be submitted successfully.
Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2022: Important Links
|Click Here to Register||Charpak Exchange Scholarship Registration Link|
|Follow official website||Campus France India|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline|
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the last date for submitting the application for the Charpak Exchange Scholarship?
The last date to submit the application is on 31st October 2022.
Where can I register for the Charpak Exchange Scholarship?
To get ourself register for the scholarship visit the official website of Campus France India i.e www.inde.campusfrance.org