BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment 2023: Recently Border Security Force (BSF) has invited applications for the Group C posts i.e HC (Veterinary) and Constable (Kennelman). The total number of vacancies for BSF recruitment is 26. Both males and females can start applying for the posts till the 6th of March.
Interested applicants can read the given article and update themselves about the BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment. This article will help the applicants to answer all their queries and successfully submit the online application form. We have also provided a detailed explanation of the BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment selection process.
BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment 2023
The pay scale for the Group C Veterinary Staff post is Rs 25,500 to 81,100 whereas the pay scale for Constables is Rs 21,700 to 69,100.
|Name of the recruitment||BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment|
|Recruitment organisation||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Name of the posts||HC (Veterinary) and Constable (Kennelman)|
|Age||18 to 25 years|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date of application form||6th March 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Physical Standard Test (PST),|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation,
Also Check: KSP CPC Result 2023
बॉर्डर सिक्योरिटी फाॅर्स पशु चिकित्सक Eligibility
Applicants applying for the BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment should check their eligibility and proceed to the next step of the application.
- Applicant should have completed high school from a recognised board.
- Applicants must possess a one-year diploma in Veterinary Stock Assistant.
- Applicants should have one year of experience in the respective post.
- Applicants should have completed class 10th from a recognised board.
- Applicant must have two years of experience in handling animals.
Applicants applying for the BSF recruitment must have reached the minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age of the applicant should be 25 years.
In stage II of the selection process, the Physical Standard Test (PST) of the candidates is conducted. The measurements for the PST are provided by the board in the given image.
The last stage of the selection for the BSF recruitment selection is the medical examination. In order to get selected, candidates need to be medically fit. the parameters of the medical examination are given below.
Also Check: UKPSC Police Constable/Fireman Result 2023
BSF Veterinary Staff Vacancies Details
The total number of vacancies for the BSF HC and Constable recruitment is 26. The details of the vacancies are tabulated in the following table.
|Categories||HC (Veterinary)||Constable (Kennelman)|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||02||–|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||03||01|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||–||03|
|Other Backward Castes (OBC)||06||02|
Also Check: IB SA Admit Card 2023
BSF Veterinary Staff List of Documents
In the process of applying for the BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment, applicants need scanned documents to upload to the application form. The list of documents required to upload in the application form is given below.
- Passport Size Photograph (30 to 100KB)
- Signature (20 to 50 KB)
- Thumb Impression ( 50 KB)
- Educational Qualification Certificate (30 to 100 KB)
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Experience Certificate (30 to 100 KB)
- Caste Certificate (30 to 100 KB)
How to apply for the BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment?
Eligible candidates can start applying for the BSF recruitment. The process of applying for the application form is explained in the following steps. Applicants should follow the steps and fill out the application form without any hindrance.
- Navigate to the BSF recruitment website: https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/.
- On the home page, click on the BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment notification.
Step I: One-Time Registration
In step I, applicants need to register themselves by providing all the details and uploading the documents. In the nick of time, you will be allotted the registration number and password.
Step II: Applying for the Online Application Form
Here, you have to fill out the BSF recruitment application form and choose the respective post.
Step III: Payment of Application Form
At last, deposit the prescribed application form fee and print the fee receipt.
BSF Veterinary Application Fees details
Applicants have to deposit Rs 100 for the BSF recruitment examination fee. Applicants can deposit fees through net banking, credit or debit card and the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC). In the CSC, applicants have to pay Rs 47.20 for the service charges. The recruitment authority has exempted SC, ST, Ex-serviceman, Women and BSF serving applicants from the examination fee.
BSF Veterinary and Constable Selection Process
In the BSF recruitment drive, the HC (Veterinary) and Constable (Kennelman) will be selected in two stages. In the proceeding sections, we have provided a detailed selection process for the BSF 2023 recruitment.
Stage 1: Written Examination
The written examination consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) which will be answered in OMR sheets. The syllabus and marking pattern for both posts are provided in the images shown below. In this stage, candidates will be shortlisted for stage II.
Stage 2: Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Documentation and Medical Examination.
- PST: The height, weight and chest of the shortlisted candidates will be checked by the board. The appropriate measures of the physical standards are provided in the eligibility section.
- PET: After PST, the Physical Efficiency Test of the candidates will be conducted. The candidate has to do various activities in the PET. The list of PET activities for males and females is shown in the table.
- Documentation: Here, all the original documents of the candidates will be checked by the recruiting authorities. We have also provided, the list of documents which will be checked in the document verification.
- Medical Examination: The last procedure of the selection is the medical test. In the medical tests, the health of the candidate is checked by various medical procedures.
BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment: Links
|Available||BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment Link|
|Official website||Border Security Force|
|Download||BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment Notification Pdf|
|Check Here||PUONLINE Home Page|
When will the written examination of the BSF recruitment be conducted?
The written examination of the BSF recruitment will be conducted soon by the officials. Any updates about the examination will be updated on the website.
What is the selection process for the BSF Veterinary Staff Recruitment?
The selection process for BSF recruitment consists of two stages.
Stage I: Written examination
Stage II: Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Medical Examination
Do we have to send the print of the application form to the BSF headquarters?
No, only online application for recruitment is accepted by the authority.